VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
good freakin... is there a way to make it all-in-one? id rather download a 10gb+ folder and then add the patch. god I hope the megas are all good.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
patch link NEEDS to be added its frustrating downloading a 1.8gb file OVER 4 F@%$#!$ HOURS!!!! mega pls...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
patch link NEEDS to be added its frustrating downloading a 1.8gb file OVER 4 F@%$#!$ HOURS!!!! mega pls...
Give me till tonight, ill reup the patch and give u a link then delete it again....damn thing takes at least an hour or two to upload though.

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Give me till tonight, ill reup the patch and give u a link then delete it again....damn thing takes at least an hour or two to upload though.
you don't know how happy I am... I may or may not have shed a tear at your generosity but I assure you MANY hours have been saved in my life as I cannot use the anon file download link as it freezes around 42 percent downloaded progress... im not kidding POSTAL would have nothing on my anger as I was wasting HOURS on the patch link and ITS THE ONLY ONE lol.

Reactions: E-Dog

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh thank you :) I wasn't sure if mega links for patches were up still im downloading right now from the page before that is mentioned thanks E-Dog. also glad someone had it here still lol

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im also a bit confused about the parts but all I have to do is extract ALL the parts from 1-5 and install only the first part? or just extract and install one by one?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
im also a bit confused about the parts but all I have to do is extract ALL the parts from 1-5 and install only the first part? or just extract and install one by one?
I have everything for the game, but never unzipped and fired it up......wasnt sure if this was one where we had to edit registry or not so didnt bother. Hasnt been a clear answer on thread here either

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I have everything for the game, but never unzipped and fired it up......wasnt sure if this was one where we had to edit registry or not so didnt bother. Hasnt been a clear answer on thread here either
I extracted the first one and its at 16gb so im guessing that the others are just to be downloaded and stay as is and as for patch its going to be easy as I have made a main folder for the first part out of the five... I fell as tho the process is simple but how im doing it takes a few minutes to setup after a half hour of downloads lol. but yeah now im going to see about the patch now.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok pretty good now. ive started it up picked a uniform and im saved at what looks like the opening intro... not having a issue as ive also patched it now as instructed... but my god the map to see what branches you take is large... mostly exposition but its what made in the times before 2010? pretty sophisticated lol

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ok pretty good now. ive started it up picked a uniform and im saved at what looks like the opening intro... not having a issue as ive also patched it now as instructed... but my god the map to see what branches you take is large... mostly exposition but its what made in the times before 2010? pretty sophisticated lol
U need to also get School Days HQ. Its the original game. Much darker. Fully animated too. Its on f95 as well......might wanna murder the mc by time get done with it though. Hes a fucking asshole.

Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote