VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
U need to also get School Days HQ. Its the original game. Much darker. Fully animated too. Its on f95 as well......might wanna murder the mc by time get done with it though. Hes a fucking asshole.
ehhh... not really into ahole MC protags OR rapey/evil crazed sex im kinda more inclined that a evil female get the shaft and not the good one... I mean i like miss leet because the MC lost his love and finds out much more and with good fap material to boost the story BUT not much does it for me if the MC lead is just a bad guy with NO reasons other than just being an ahole. I like this version but if the guy is pure evil in the dark version of this... then its a no lol I also find rapey scenes with the dudes to be a little much and it gets me about a quarter hard at best... reverse rape... half hard lol. I am more towards harem and vanilla genres with at least a little rape.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ehhh... not really into ahole MC protags OR rapey/evil crazed sex im kinda more inclined that a evil female get the shaft and not the good one... I mean i like miss leet because the MC lost his love and finds out much more and with good fap material to boost the story BUT not much does it for me if the MC lead is just a bad guy with NO reasons other than just being an ahole. I like this version but if the guy is pure evil in the dark version of this... then its a no lol I also find rapey scenes with the dudes to be a little much and it gets me about a quarter hard at best... reverse rape... half hard lol. I am more towards harem and vanilla genres with at least a little rape.
Dont believe the rape scene is mandatory. Hes just an inconsiderate, inwardly thinking, young male.....lol! But yes, u just wanna strangle the lil shit from how he acts and choices.
Shiny days is like an alternate timeline and not nearly as dark as hsdays hq. Sounds to me like u might want to skip it...
..the anime show covers the worst story ending/choices too. Might be quicker way to tell if u will like it or not

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
How fix music? I want to hear opening song.
I went into the patch files, then copy pasted them to replace the stuff, then did same for restoration. Is this right, or do I need to see a video guide?
Also, my computer moved some files to quarantine because it says they're infected w/ malware. Are there replacements for these?

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How fix music? I want to hear opening song.
I went into the patch files, then copy pasted them to replace the stuff, then did same for restoration. Is this right, or do I need to see a video guide?
Also, my computer moved some files to quarantine because it says they're infected w/ malware. Are there replacements for these?
Its probably the run executable. Cracked executables normally throw up a false flag since its not the original one.

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What now? Another link?
Like i said, i cant answer that question. You av saying its maleware is probably from the cracked executable. Your no sound and stuff i have no idea about. Sound might be because ur av quarentined some stuff. Someone else with more experience would be better to answer that question

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
I think BGM dot something is one of the "infected" files. That may contain be why there is no music or opening song. Opening video still plays, though.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
I think these are the files I'm missing. I can't find the quarantine that AVG put them in, so are there any downloads for replacements, & instructions on where to put them?
BGM.GPK
Event03.GPK
EventZ4.GPK
GenSe.GPK
Movie02.GPK
MovieZ4.gpk

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think these are the files I'm missing. I can't find the quarantine that AVG put them in, so are there any downloads for replacements, & instructions on where to put them?
BGM.GPK
Event03.GPK
EventZ4.GPK
GenSe.GPK
Movie02.GPK
MovieZ4.gpk
You can just get the files you are missing from a torrent

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
I couldn't figure out how to pick out files, so I tried to get the whole thing, but after about 97% or something, it just stopped, saying it couldn't find it. Maybe I'm cursed.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I couldn't figure out how to pick out files, so I tried to get the whole thing, but after about 97% or something, it just stopped, saying it couldn't find it. Maybe I'm cursed.
Did your anti virus quarantine the torrents files? try to pause your av, normally in the settings there is an option to disable protection for a while, then in your torrent program select the shiny days torrent and choose the option to force recheck, once that is done resume the torrent and it should finish.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
I managed to figure out how to make exceptions, & set the folder I put 0verflow games in as an exception.
I copy/pasted files to folders similar in name where they were, & replaced same name 1s.
I'll come back when there are any problems, or there are notifications here.
BTW, do I remove the exception, or just leave it?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I managed to figure out how to make exceptions, & set the folder I put 0verflow games in as an exception.
I copy/pasted files to folders similar in name where they were, & replaced same name 1s.
I'll come back when there are any problems, or there are notifications here.
BTW, do I remove the exception, or just leave it?
Just leave the exception/exclusion otherwise when you av scans the folder it will remove those files again

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
By the way, does Strip Battle Days 1 & 2 I saw on your torrent link come included in OP's Mega Zips? Are they unlockables?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
By the way, does Strip Battle Days 1 & 2 I saw on your torrent link come included in OP's Mega Zips? Are they unlockables?
No, strip battle days was a bonus that came with the bundled release of shiny days it's just a small rock paper scissors stripping game, so far as I'm aware niether strip battle days 1 (the original bonus game) or (the expanded separate release) have been translated to english.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -
Part 5: - - -
Part 6: - - -
Part 7: - - -
Part 8: - - -

Torrent:

suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -
Part 5: - - -
Part 6: - - -
Part 7: - - -
Part 8: - - -

Torrent:
You're a god among men

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I've been playing this for a couple of days now and I'm having serious trouble reaching some of these endings and I'm talking about just the normal ones. I've looked at several Walkthroughs and at this point I'm thinking they'r either confusing and wrong or they're confusing any my game is also fucked because lots of weirdness is happening.

Specifically what I've been trying to do is reach the "From Kotopi to Se-chan" ending but instead I got a random scene of Makoto fucking the glasses bitch and then he does go to Paris but the exact same scene from the "Paris for 2" ending plays and then the game tells me I reached the "Paris for 2" ending. So what the hell??? Do both routes just branch right back into the same ending and if that's the case why aren't these walkthroughs being clear about it? Or maybe my game's busted and is playing me random stuff. I got my copy from the torrent on page 1 btw.
So does anybody know whether Setsuna has any different "good" endings other than the one and how would I go about getting them? Or do I need to redownload the game or something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote