VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
if i download the torrent, i just have to install the patch? I don't have to do anything else?

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
I legit downloaded two viruses before being able to download the torrent from the OP's Zippyshare link. A total of ten pop-up ad tabs got me, and MacAfee saved my ass from that shitty malware-loaded site's clutches twice.

Warning to anyone else trying to download it, "Your File Is Ready.exe" will pop up and download itself even if you DON'T click carelessly. Even when clicking the valid download link it downloaded itself TWICE. I deleted it manually the first time, and let MacAfee get it the second. I do know how to preview a URL and I still somehow ended up with something malicious. Took three clicks to the same link to get the real torrent file.

Please put the torrent on another site, one without malware. Then remove the garbage Zippy link. Thank you. 1591666462783.png

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I legit downloaded two viruses before being able to download the torrent from the OP's Zippyshare link. A total of ten pop-up ad tabs got me, and MacAfee saved my ass from that shitty malware-loaded site's clutches twice.

Warning to anyone else trying to download it, "Your File Is Ready.exe" will pop up and download itself even if you DON'T click carelessly. Even when clicking the valid download link it downloaded itself TWICE. I deleted it manually the first time, and let MacAfee get it the second. I do know how to preview a URL and I still somehow ended up with something malicious. Took three clicks to the same link to get the real torrent file.

Please put the torrent on another site, one without malware. Then remove the garbage Zippy link. Thank you. View attachment 686538
Just use the magnet link from here

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I really wish this had a better walkthrough like the from school days. That one displayed each individual ending and all the relevant choices rather than needing to navigate a cluster of save files that only make sense if you play the entire game in a specific order. :(

Or if the flowcharts actually showed which choices lead to which branch rather than just being labelless dots.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I really wish this had a better walkthrough like the from school days. That one displayed each individual ending and all the relevant choices rather than needing to navigate a cluster of save files that only make sense if you play the entire game in a specific order. :(

Or if the flowcharts actually showed which choices lead to which branch rather than just being labelless dots.
Yea the existing walkthroughs really aren't that good. I'm not sure they're even accurate since I had trouble getting some of the endings. Best advice is try the other one if the first one doesn't work for the ending you want.

At least here's the flowchart with the ending names added in

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
On the upside, this game has, beyond even the route in School Days(which includes a certain reveal/twist about the seat switch at the game start), convinced me Setsuna = Best Girl. And I haven't even done any of her endings in this one yet. :)

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
On the upside, this game has, beyond even the route in School Days(which includes a certain reveal/twist about the seat switch at the game start), convinced me Setsuna = Best Girl. And I haven't even done any of her endings in this one yet. :)
She's been best girl for me since I first saw the School Days cover art but Shiny Days definitely put her way higher up when comparing her to girls from other games/anime. Although now I really like Kotonoha too, actually because of Shiny Days, so it's kinda hard to decide between them. Interesting how that worked out. Maybe you'll see the part I'm talking about but she totally had Setsuna's back when it counted whereas Sekai takes the first chance she gets to try and steal Makoto away from her supposed best friend.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
From the ending summaries I've read(an unfortunate necessity after one route in school days that wasn't listed as a bad end, but felt like one) I imagine you're referring to the one where Makoto comes on to Kotonoha out of loneliness and she smacks some sense into him before sending him to Paris to reunite with Setsuna?

**Some spoilers for School Days beyond this point**

Yeah, there were points in the first game where I either felt sorry for or on occasion really disliked either Kotonoha or Sekai. Never to the same extent I did for that Taisuke guy, who if any route in the game had let you punch him I would have taken it just for that scene, but there were moments that were rather offputting.

So when I finally did Setsuna's ending in that game, and learned she was supposed to be sitting next to Makoto the whole time, it felt like one hell of a facepalm moment. I can't help but feel that if she hadn't swapped with Sekai there wouldn't have been nearly so much whiplash going around back and forth between Sekai and Kotonoha. But then, that's what School Days was built around. But considering that when Setsuna decided to spend her last day before leaving for Paris being selfish, and very firmly put herself between Kotonoha and Makoto, I think she'd have been more direct in the end too.

Ah, but excuse my senselessly tangled ramblings. In the end, as before, Setsuna = Best Girl.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote