VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
After watching the MCs (not MC's since it's multiple chars) slow descent to madness in School Days and probably one of my favorite endings, (I just love it when people kill sooo just ignore me) I became kinda interested in this but the dam- 15 GB is making me go "nope, size is too big to download".

To you guys that played this before, are there more f-ed up endings? I don't really give a dam- about good happy ones so please help a totally normal person with a teeny tiny bit of sadistic tendency and uhh is it worth downloading 15+ GB?...
@ w@b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would recommend the game for the "happy" stuff since it has 2 of my favorite endings conclusion wise in the entire franchise and the game is really good in genera, but since you don't seem interested in that, you may be better off just finding the bad end on YouTube or something. Pretty sure I saw it up there.
Cross Days also has a bunch of bloody/bad endings from what I've seen.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would recommend the game for the "happy" stuff since it has 2 of my favorite endings conclusion wise in the entire franchise and the game is really good in genera, but since you don't seem interested in that, you may be better off just finding the bad end on YouTube or something. Pretty sure I saw it up there.
Cross Days also has a bunch of bloody/bad endings from what I've seen.
B...Bloody...? CROSS DAYS IT IS!!!
The information is greatly appreciated @ w@b

Oh, and if there's one character I'd kill then it's prolly Mr. Airhead Sawanaga or whatever it's spelled, don't give a dam- about 'em @ w @# b

Last edited:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
B...Bloody...? CROSS DAYS IT IS!!!
The information is greatly appreciated @ w@b

Oh, and if there's one character I'd kill then it's prolly Mr. Airhead Sawanaga or whatever it's spelled, don't give a dam- about 'em @ w @# b
Just to be clear I'm pretty sure Cross days is largely censored too although I know it has a ton of murder endings. "Bloody" was more a figure of speech and I'm not sure whether there's actual blood on screen for you to see in those bad endings.
Also Cross Days hasn't been translated so you can't even play it in English. I was just pointing out that it has more of those bad endings where people die whereas Shiny Days has literally 1.

And yes, fuck Sawanaga. He's a literal rapist in Cross Days. Like full on forcing a girl who's resisting rapist. Not to even mention him being a general asshole towards girls he's dating in other games.

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have a save route map file, not GlobalFlag.DAT, I have already saved GlobalFlag.DAT, I need to save it manually, I want to go to the route map of the story column

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1600527483101.png
I have problems because I start playing quietly and then out of nowhere, the screen freezes and stays there. Any solution to fix the screen freeze?

in the image is thus frozen and I have to close the game, it happens to me in many places, it is impossible to play. I have windows 10

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This can be fixed by pinning the process to specific cpu core. the best way is to use a shortcut with a target value similar to : C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "ShinyDays" /affinity XX "<path to shinydays.exe>"
Where XX = the hexadecimal value of the core you want to use.
cpu core 0 = 1
cpu core 1 = 2
cpu core 2 = 4
cpu core 3 = 8
cpu core 4 = 10
cpu core 5 = 20
cpu core 6 = 40
cpu core 7 = 80

I set mine to core 7 . Since then I have not had any problems with the video freezing up.
I didn't understand it, can you explain it better?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 823092
I have problems because I start playing quietly and then out of nowhere, the screen freezes and stays there. Any solution to fix the screen freeze?

in the image is thus frozen and I have to close the game, it happens to me in many places, it is impossible to play. I have windows 10
Yes this happens to pretty much everyone. The best "solution" is when your game starts, you need to open your task manager, find Shiny Days in your processes, right click on it and set priority to high. Then right under the priority settings, you also need to click on "set affinity" and uncheck all the CPUs except 1 or 0.
This should prevent the constant freezes but it might still freeze on you at some point (WAY less frequently) so I still recommend saving often. Also avoid fast forwarding while you're in full screen since this can trigger the crash.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Yes this happens to pretty much everyone. The best "solution" is when your game starts, you need to open your task manager, find Shiny Days in your processes, right click on it and set priority to high. Then right under the priority settings, you also need to click on "set affinity" and uncheck all the CPUs except 1 or 0.
This should prevent the constant freezes but it might still freeze on you at some point (WAY less frequently) so I still recommend saving often. Also avoid fast forwarding while you're in full screen since this can trigger the crash.
thanks

visceralion54

May 15, 2020
Part 1: Workupload - - -
Part 2: Workupload - - -
Part 3: Workupload - - -
Part 4: Workupload - - -
Part 5: Workupload - - -
Part 6: Workupload - - -
Part 7: Workupload - - -
Part 8: Workupload - - -

Torrent:
Thank you

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
hello. can someone reploud links? all are dead
Go back to the OP - first post in the thread - and click on the 'Report' button on the lower left and someone should re-upload the links for you quickly. Not every thread has a mod watching it so posting here might not get you links any time soon. ;)

Reactions: taki :::

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Go back to the OP - first post in the thread - and click on the 'Report' button on the lower left and someone should re-upload the links for you quickly. Not every thread has a mod watching it so posting here might not get you links any time soon. ;)
wow, that would be nice. Cross Days and schooldays links are working, only this game has dead links. thanks

Reactions: bacchusplateau

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Ok, I downloaded the game from torrent and I can not open it. There is no any "setup.exe" file only "SHINYDAYS.exe".

I see Mega links are working again. Has Mega the same files as torrent?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote