Size: 15.5GB "

... ffs nobody got time for that

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
"
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Size: 15.5GB "

... ffs nobody got time for that
Well if you're new to the series I suggest you play School Days first and there you can easily play through an entire route in a day (maybe 5-6). And if you like it you'll probably want to play more even if it takes a long time.

Lolwhat13

Dec 17, 2018
Does someone has a problem with part 7 and 8? When extracting, seems to be an error with some files Part 7 and Part 8

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know what the "Somcon settings" in the option menu is as I can't find anything online about it

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know what the "Somcon settings" in the option menu is as I can't find anything online about it
Somcon is a hands free masturbation device, and all three games in this series (School Days HQ, Shiny Days and Cross Day) have the feature to be able to play the game using said device and it changes the interface a bit to implement this.

Reactions: RellikMD

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Somcon is a hands free masturbation device, and all three games in this series (School Days HQ, Shiny Days and Cross Day) have the feature to be able to play the game using said device and it changes the interface a bit to implement this.
Speaking about Cross Days, which is probably the only one I didn't play in the trio, do you think we'll get an uncensored version of it in the future ? It's the only game in the series which has an anal scene with kotonoha. Well, the japanese version of School Days got one too, which JAST didn't include in the uncensored version. Bummer...

I watched the japanese CG rip a few years ago and that was something but censored...

Well, after the fiasco and disastrous launch of Shiny days, don't know if JAST will give it a go.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Speaking about Cross Days, which is probably the only one I didn't play in the trio, do you think we'll get an uncensored version of it in the future ? It's the only game in the series which has an anal scene with kotonoha. Well, the japanese version of School Days got one too, which JAST didn't include in the uncensored version. Bummer...

I watched the japanese CG rip a few years ago and that was something but censored...

Well, after the fiasco and disastrous launch of Shiny days, don't know if JAST will give it a go.
Hard to say. I think it is really possible since it seems Overflow and JAST are still solid partners as JAST has done some promotion for them recently, so I am sure it is not off the table since both School Days and Shiny Days were huge sellers and still sell well. I want to believe they will try it, and I am sure the main issue would be to avoid similar drama as what happened with Shiny Days.

Reactions: Kakato

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
the game freeze at the intro idk why is there anyway to fix it?i dl the torrent im using win 10 is it compatibilty issue?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
the game freeze at the intro idk why is there anyway to fix it?i dl the torrent im using win 10 is it compatibilty issue?
Both this and School Days crashes a lot and the only real "fix" is the thing I posted on page 10. Other than that just save a lot and avoid using the speed up function since that often triggers the crash. Especially if you're in fullscreen. It's still annoying but the game is definitely playable with this advice. Maybe 1 crash every couple of hours. And you can use the arrows to skip scenes and quickly get back to where you were even if you forgot to save for a while.

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
For those who have downloaded the non torrent parts make sure to make Shiny Days in part 1 to Shiny_Days. That solves all the problems regarding extracting.

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
So my progress of this game is 75% so far. I literally got all the endings I could get thanks to Otakulair walkthrough but unfortunately some of the endings guide were missing in aforementioned walkthrough. Now I wanna aim for 100% and go for the remaining endings which involves Kokoro that I haven't got yet: "Gift from my Father" , "Rain of Carnage" and "Substitute" . Since these 3 endings highly depends on seducing Makoto by Kokoro I somehow stuck on one of choices which is "I do think of her that way" ... whether I chose this or not, what happens after that crashes the game; To be specific I mean where Kokoro tries to render Makoto unconscious by throwing an object at him, that's where exactly the game crashes. I tried to start the game from the beginning several times hoping to find a workaround for it but couldn't manage so far. My game version is uncensored 1.01e Final already and I change the priority and affinity of the game in task manager every time I start the game.

Aside from that I couldn't find a proper guide for these 3 endings. I'd appreciate if someone who had got these endings or simply finished the whole game or have a solution for this weird crash to help me with this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: John573

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
So my progress of this game is 75% so far. I literally got all the endings I could get thanks to Otakulair walkthrough but unfortunately some of the endings guide were missing in aforementioned walkthrough. Now I wanna aim for 100% and go for the remaining endings which involves Kokoro that I haven't got yet: "Gift from my Father" , "Rain of Carnage" and "Substitute" . Since these 3 endings highly depends on seducing Makoto by Kokoro I somehow stuck on one of choices which is "I do think of her that way" ... whether I chose this or not, what happens after that crashes the game; To be specific I mean where Kokoro tries to render Makoto unconscious by throwing an object at him, that's where exactly the game crashes. I tried to start the game from the beginning several times hoping to find a workaround for it but couldn't manage so far. My game version is uncensored 1.01e Final already and I change the priority and affinity of the game in task manager every time I start the game.

Aside from that I couldn't find a proper guide for these 3 endings. I'd appreciate if someone who had got these endings or simply finished the whole game or have a solution for this weird crash to help me with this issue.
The game crash part is difficult but best I can suggest is playing the game not in fullscreen and do those CPU priority steps which you've probably already done considering you're not complaining about the game crashing every 2 minutes. If that doesn't work maybe try skipping past the scene with the arrow keys or reinstalling the game.

As for the endings, all 3 of those are part of the same branch where you first need to sexually assault Kokoro during that part at the beach you're talking about so just pick all the choices that mean Makoto is attracted to her and she should fail to knock him out at first but succeed eventually. Now Kokoro is scared of him and you just need to ruin your relationship with Setsuna to make sure you don't get any of her endings.
If you do that, instead you'll get a scene where Makoto runs into Kokoro on the street, she'll run from him, he'll chase after and now if I remember correctly you get a choice to tell at Setsuna's father to stop her, pick that. Now you get 3 choices (don't remember the exact wording), 2 of which should lead to the "Substitute" ending and "Rain of Carnage" respectively.
The "Gift from my Father" ending should be some combination of this while being friendly enough with Setsuna since in this ending her father helps fix their relationship after that scene when you let Kokoro go. I unfortunately can't be more help than that but it's the same ending where Makoto goes to Paris with maybe 2 lines different so you're not missing much.

Reactions: zusoz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote