Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Does make me wonder if there's any file in the game that mention anything about the sleeping pills. Given that there's no spot in the gallery for an extra scene, gonna just assume that the dev couldn't think of a scene for the sleeping pills and just forgot to take the item out.
I already tried it too, it seems they put something on you, "a perfume?"
Does it still seem like it doesn't affect anything or maybe it does?
It's likely to be an unfinished item. I tried many combinations I could come up with but nothing new came out.
Who knows maybe we'll get an update or something.

Reactions: Xhin and ZenVacks

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I might just continue on with which was WIP a couple months back before I put it on hold indefinitely or go for a totally different game.
I get the feeling you like big tits. Just a feeling tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

unevenlove0

May 11, 2020
Bad but still great news?

I might have to drop this project since someone else in the Translator's Hub is working on the same game but at an insane pace and I've had a look it and I gotta say it ain't too shabby, I'm still lowkey recovering from the translation I did and just taking it a bit slow, but if you lot can get the game quickly translated and accurately at the same time, then it's better if I don't waste my time and let this guy finish up his translation which he estimates by 1 or 2 weeks times if he continues his current pace. I'll help him out with anything he needs or any input that he asks for.

This does mean I'll have to pick up another project but it's not much of a big deal. At the end of the day, you'll get what you wanted much quicker than If I did it as of now. Although it did come up as a surprise that someone was working on the same game and really quickly as well but to be honest, I didn't do that much work on SST to regret taking it as a project.

That said, time to find a new game. :HideThePain:
Also sorry for (If any) inconvenience caused.
sorry did you have a link to the translator's hub so i can follow the progress?

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
Im stuck at where you have to do the shower and where i cant the key to wheel house
Driving me nuts why i asked roa walk through so i can see what i am syppose to do
i can spoil you but maybe in discord for anyone who dont want to be spoil

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
i know how to use sleep pill now is for kill 4 monster that in the way to turn on power
Wait you mean the room where you had to avoid the aliens you freed from the cell? If that's the case then holy shit I just wasted my time trying to figure this out thinking it was for a H-scene

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
Wait you mean the room where you had to avoid the aliens you freed from the cell? If that's the case then holy shit I just wasted my time trying to figure this out thinking it was for a H-scene
yeah that right i never knew that, then i try to use it in second time gameplay and it's work! so easy than first time

Reactions: Ryuki_time
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote