Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Just played the mtl patch of this game and its great. Got softlock tho 3/4s into the game tho. Can't tell if its cause of the mtl or me doing stuff out of order(according to the guide posted here) or both. So can't wait till this game gets translated properly and hopefully run into no issues. I played the bug fix version btw

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
If one were to be fully committed and translate the work (not machine translated) what tools would they need to change the subtitles from Japanese to English?

And to be clear I mean literally change the in-game text from Japanese to english? Is there a tutorial on how to do it?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
So I've started kinda quickly on this, I almost managed to get the database done pretty quickly (Items, Weapons, Actors, Common events, etc.) Usually the common events would be huge except SST is a Map dominant game so I guess it's a relief to know I don't have to translate two huge sections of the game. There's 11 CE, only 8 of which I had to translate, just got one or two more to do and I can post the Database so your already have Items and all the other shit translated for you in your MTL or Japanese original. On the map side, I've only got the intro done so far but I'm making really good progress, better than I thought to be honest. Stay tuned for more, expect a small translation patch (No lines, just Items, Weapons, Common events, etc.) later today.

1640078139507.png 1640078153239.png 1640078199202.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
So I've started kinda quickly on this, I almost managed to get the database done pretty quickly (Items, Weapons, Actors, Common events, etc.) Usually the common events would be huge except SST is a Map dominant game so I guess it's a relief to know I don't have to translate two huge sections of the game. There's 11 CE, only 8 of which I had to translate, just got one or two more to do and I can post the Database so your already have Items and all the other shit translated for you in your MTL or Japanese original. On the map side, I've only got the intro done so far but I'm making really good progress, better than I thought to be honest. Stay tuned for more, expect a small translation patch (No lines, just Items, Weapons, Common events, etc.) later today.

View attachment 1555527 View attachment 1555528 View attachment 1555530
God bless you

Last edited:

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019

hello K3NJ1,

on the 3 images, what is the name of the software that you use for stat of the game?

thanks

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Can someone please explain the endings
To get the 1st ending: You need to get to the 2nd Engine Room. Go back and talk to John at the connecting passage.

2nd ending: At the wheelhouse, there's a glowing circle. Interact with it. Depending on Izumi's Libido level, you can get the 2nd Ending or the Bad ending. The Bad ending isn't part of the Recollection room

3rd ending: Follow the steps for the 1st Ending. But instead of going to the connecting passage, climb down the ladder at the cafeteria/dining room. Talk to the guy there 3 times and pick the "I can't stand it anymore" option

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018

How do you translate a work? Is there a tutorial online you used to help you get started?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
How do you translate a work? Is there a tutorial online you used to help you get started?
Silentce is my Sensei bruce-lee-bow.gif in this department, he taught me basically everything to do with the game engine and how to mess with it. You can also check it out the his guide which is posted above me to get you started on RPG Maker.

The rest of it is just learning Japanese which is an ongoing process at the moment but I've mastered Hiragana/Katakana and 600+ Kanji. Any Kanji I don't know, I use Jisho.org which I personally recommend for other 'translators' (MTLers or not) to have a look at. :) I really doubt anyone knows 40,000+ Kanji by heart :KEK:

Now back to the game.
Here's the translated Database:
Just move into 'www' and replace all.
No Lines have been translated in the game, this is mostly a UI translation to help people out at this current time to make progression a little easier as it will take me some time to fully finish this project.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, there's variables hardcoded into your current save files, so applying this small translation patch will not change everything if you are using an old save. I know it's a pain, but only new save files will fully work for a full translation, this will also apply again when the game is done.

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019

Thanks for the translation. Quick question though could you specify what you mean when you say common events?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for the translation. Quick question though could you specify what you mean when you say common events?
Common events are basically trigger events that can happen more than once in the game, so in this case:
Switching clothes/or to get Izumi naked
Have Izumi lay an egg
Access her memory (The Recollection Room)
Changing her chances of getting pregnant
Etc.

These kind of events can happen at anytime in the game and not in specific maps/locations, hence being called 'Common' events. These are mostly attached to key binds on the game or triggers in the Items menu, in regards to Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoriki anyway. Every game is different.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce is my Sensei View attachment 1555978 in this department, he taught me basically everything to do with the game engine and how to mess with it. You can also check it out the his guide which is posted above me to get you started on RPG Maker.

The rest of it is just learning Japanese which is an ongoing process at the moment but I've mastered Hiragana/Katakana and 600+ Kanji. Any Kanji I don't know, I use Jisho.org which I personally recommend for other 'translators' (MTLers or not) to have a look at. :) I really doubt anyone knows 40,000+ Kanji by heart :KEK:

Now back to the game.
Here's the translated Database:
Just move into 'www' and replace all.
No Lines have been translated in the game, this is mostly a UI translation to help people out at this current time to make progression a little easier as it will take me some time to fully finish this project.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, there's variables hardcoded into your current save files, so applying this small translation patch will not change everything if you are using an old save. I know it's a pain, but only new save files will fully work for a full translation, this will also apply again when the game is done.
To add on to this I made a guide for people to get the basics of translating. I have a guide for those who want to go the easy way (Use T++ and MTL which I don't recommend mind you) and how to do it the way I learned and also the way I taught K3nji. You can find that here if anyone is interested.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/

I also don't mind helping would be translators with questions so feel free to DM.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote