Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
It's finally here! My unofficial guide of the game.
Now I was hesitant whether or not I should make this guide as detailed as possible but I ended wanting to make it simple.
Reminder, this is my first guide so don't except it to be perfect.
All that I'm asking for is to hope that this guide is able to help you guys to play through the game
Note: This guide has been made while using the MTL patch
I'm doing this for free.
ENJOY!
Forgive my English in advance
Well, I've just seen it and haven't tried the guide yet, but ...
heck, man; this is literally a great help.
thank you for your effort.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Great game! His art is pretty good. This was a little shorter than his last game but I think it was still ok. Can be a bit confusing though so guide/translations should help. If theres one drawback to this, it has to be what I hate the most in these games: HIGHLIGHT things you're supposed to collect/interact with. Its so fucking annoying to go around interacting with everything to find an item. How was anyone supposed to guess that one item was on the left corpse of that huge room? It just gets you stuck and isn't fun at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunny2377

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
You need to open the safe in the room with the two dudes and the interactable computer. The code is 3076. This gives you the wrench needed to open a vent back in the cafeteria - from there you can pretty much just explore and click everything to find what you need.
I ended up editing the file to get the outlet, but thanks anyway for the tip!

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Great game! His art is pretty good. This was a little shorter than his last game but I think it was still ok. Can be a bit confusing though so guide/translations should help. If theres one drawback to this, it has to be what I hate the most in these games: HIGHTLIGHT things you're supposed to collect/interact with. Its so fucking annoying to go around interacting with everything to find an item. How was anyone supposed to guess that one item was on the left corpse of that huge room? It just gets you stuck and isn't fun at all.
+1

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Bought it and uploaded to just now. Enjoy (Somebody please TL it)
Thank you very much for sharing this game because I like it too. Hope the creators of the game have a new game coming next year.

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Appreciated. Don't hesitate to give me some feedbacks concerning the guide.
ok, I was not expecting problems but it seems that according to I followed the guide, maybe I did something wrong or I do not know if it is because there is a sequence that must be performed according to the number of sexual scenarios, but apparently it happens that people with masks, already they are not in their place

Luckily, I made several saves, so at least I was saved from never passing the entire game again ("exaggerating").

I guess it will be a bug in the game ...

As a bonus, except for character mistakes, the guide has served me well so far.

Thanks a lot

I'm also sorry if it causes you a problem

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-19 234300.jpg Captura de pantalla 2021-12-19 234851.jpg

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
ok, I was not expecting problems but it seems that according to I followed the guide, maybe I did something wrong or I do not know if it is because there is a sequence that must be performed according to the number of sexual scenarios, but apparently it happens that people with masks, already they are not in their place

Luckily, I made several saves, so at least I was saved from never passing the entire game again ("exaggerating").

I guess it will be a bug in the game ...

As a bonus, except for character mistakes, the guide has served me well so far.

Thanks a lot

I'm also sorry if it causes you a problem

View attachment 1553921 View attachment 1553922
You're welcome and don't worry, I started to notice more grammatical errors when I looked at the guide again, if I have enough time and the full translation is done, I'll rewrite the guide.

Now I'm not sure if the guide can cause a bug like that to happen after the shower event but that might depend on the version of the game you're playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenVacks

AnonSixtyNine

Jun 26, 2019

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
yo guys did y'all know what sleeping pills for because this thing just sitting around on the inventory does this have something to do with an event ?? because i already have all the cg's and ED its kinda bother me

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote