Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Loyd2

Nov 2, 2018
Just finished the jp raw purchased version, aside from some rare game freezes theres no bugs i can recall.

Jun 6, 2020
I need help when I go into the engine room to restore power and after I restored the power there is a tentacle monster who comes behind me and attacks me. when I try to exit again the monster appears again. Please HELP ME

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
in the CG game gallery, I noticed that there were only 4 character choices.

1 bodysuit
2 bodysuit pregnant
3 nude
4 nude pregnant.

I saw on a hentai gallery site that there were other categories. bodysuit with the nipples uncovered normal or pregnant.

here are the links:

how do you fulfill the conditions to achieve this appearance?

if you have an idea thank you

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
in the CG game gallery, I noticed that there were only 4 character choices.

1 bodysuit
2 bodysuit pregnant
3 nude
4 nude pregnant.

I saw on a hentai gallery site that there were other categories. bodysuit with the nipples uncovered normal or pregnant.

here are the links:

how do you fulfill the conditions to achieve this appearance?

if you have an idea thank you
You need to get Izumi's libido to Level 3 Max. The you'll get the option to take her suit off

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
As I'm seeing everyone having trouble in this game. I've decided to make a guide. I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete it today but I'm certain before Thursday I'll post it.

But question, will it better if I just post the guide with screenshots and writing guidance just like that or make a pdf file or something?

When I go to towards the exit oj the engine room the character walks on her own and then the monster appears
Just hold left while the cutscene is playing and you can escape easily. Also go to options and set to "always run/sprint" on, it'll help

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone have the latest bugfixed version so I can begin working on that? Don't wanna start on something which is bugged even though I have no idea what the bugs are since I didn't encounter any.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote