Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Here's a full save that includes all CG and Endings.
I still have no idea what's the use of the "Hypnotic".
Note: The full saves are from the MTL patch.
Ok the save file helps a lot

But for me at least, I don't know if there will be someone else, the experience is better if you watch the scenes when they occur on the game stage and not in the collection room ...

So I don't know if you could or if someone could make a guide maybe

I know it is asking a lot, but at least in the somewhat difficult parts such as the silver chest or the shower and other things

Again I know I'm asking a lot, but if it could, I suppose that more than one would be grateful; thanks for your attention.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ok the save file helps a lot

But for me at least, I don't know if there will be someone else, the experience is better if you watch the scenes when they occur on the game stage and not in the collection room ...

So I don't know if you could or if someone could make a guide maybe

I know it is asking a lot, but at least in the somewhat difficult parts such as the silver chest or the shower and other things

Again I know I'm asking a lot, but if it could, I suppose that more than one would be grateful; thanks for your attention.
I think it would be better if we wait for a proper translation of this game. Im not saying I wont make a guide tho. We'll wait till Sunday and see if translator man fully translated this game which I think would makes things a lot easier to make a guide.

If not, I'll try my best to do it even though that would be the first time Im making a guide

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenVacks

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
I think it would be better if we wait for a proper translation of this game. Im not saying I wont make a guide tho. We'll wait till Sunday and see if translator man fully translated this game which I think would makes things a lot easier to make a guide.

If not, I'll try my best to do it even though that would be the first time Im making a guide
Well, I hope that once the game has been translated, the game can be played a little easier at least ...

Anyway, thanks for replying

Reactions: Ryuki_time

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
+1, I need that info too, I'm starting to suspect that the game is bugged in a way that prevents me to get the water.
You need to open the safe in the room with the two dudes and the interactable computer. The code is 3076. This gives you the wrench needed to open a vent back in the cafeteria - from there you can pretty much just explore and click everything to find what you need.

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone got far enough to figure out this code? Or making the elevator work, or open the door next to the room with the two NPCs.

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, and if you get stuck after getting some paper and interacting with the cafeteria oven, just interact with one of the beds in the room directly above the shower room with the guy who's jacking it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote