Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i got the ED2 then go back to the very first room but it's didn't change anything, so the shower event cannot show up. Anyone know where my problem is ?
1640158903501.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
i got the ED2 then go back to the very first room but it's didn't change anything, so the shower event cannot show up. Anyone know where my problem is ?
View attachment 1557082
The Shower event can be summed up as the Kimono inn event in the Yuuka game.
What you are supposed to do is:
1. Go to the Shower room.
2.Interact with one of the showers.
3.Go back to the ship and talk to John. He will tell you he has knowledge on making showers.(This is important to do, otherwise Izumi will not pick up the items required for the event since she doesnt know)
4. At the Evacuation Gate, go to the naked guy at the top left and pick up the 'Subspace Compatible' from him.
5. Go back to the Shower room, interact with one of the showers to the 'Subspace water outlet'
6.Go back to the ship and talk to John, he will then start making the showers in the ship.
After that, if the shower event does not appear staight away. You might want to either, increase Izumi's libido level or make some progress with other events.

How does one trigger the 3rd ending?
1.Do the same procedure for the 1st ending.
2. Instead of talking to John, go climb down the ladder at the dining room and talk to the guy there 3 times and pick the 2nd options to start the ending

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Bad but still great news?

I might have to drop this project since someone else in the Translator's Hub is working on the same game but at an insane pace and I've had a look it and I gotta say it ain't too shabby, I'm still lowkey recovering from the translation I did and just taking it a bit slow, but if you lot can get the game quickly translated and accurately at the same time, then it's better if I don't waste my time and let this guy finish up his translation which he estimates by 1 or 2 weeks times if he continues his current pace. I'll help him out with anything he needs or any input that he asks for.

This does mean I'll have to pick up another project but it's not much of a big deal. At the end of the day, you'll get what you wanted much quicker than If I did it as of now. Although it did come up as a surprise that someone was working on the same game and really quickly as well but to be honest, I didn't do that much work on SST to regret taking it as a project.

That said, time to find a new game. :HideThePain:
Also sorry for (If any) inconvenience caused.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Bad but still great news?

I might have to drop this project since someone else in the Translator's Hub is working on the same game but at an insane pace and I've had a look it and I gotta say it ain't too shabby, I'm still lowkey recovering from the translation I did and just taking it a bit slow, but if you lot can get the game quickly translated and accurately at the same time, then it's better if I don't waste my time and let this guy finish up his translation which he estimates by 1 or 2 weeks times if he continues his current pace. I'll help him out with anything he needs or any input that he asks for.

This does mean I'll have to pick up another project but it's not much of a big deal. At the end of the day, you'll get what you wanted much quicker than If I did it as of now. Although it did come up as a surprise that someone was working on the same game and really quickly as well but to be honest, I didn't do that much work on SST to regret taking it as a project.

That said, time to find a new game. :HideThePain:
Also sorry for (If any) inconvenience caused.
No problem man, I appreciate the work you put in regardless. Any ideas for what youll be working on next?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
No problem man, I appreciate the work you put in regardless. Any ideas for what youll be working on next?
There's a few games on my list but still gotta think before I dedicate any time to any of them, I might just continue on with which was WIP a couple months back before I put it on hold indefinitely or go for a totally different game. I'll announce on that game request thread for whichever I decide for soon.

Reactions: Xill and samuel1154

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Does make me wonder if there's any file in the game that mention anything about the sleeping pills. Given that there's no spot in the gallery for an extra scene, gonna just assume that the dev couldn't think of a scene for the sleeping pills and just forgot to take the item out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenVacks

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
So I found out the "use" of the sleeping pills.
You are supposed to use it at this entrance here but after that I dont see any differences or I have no idea if it triggered anything.
I already tried it too, it seems they put something on you, "a perfume?"
Does it still seem like it doesn't affect anything or maybe it does?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xhin
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote