Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 18, 2020
It's finally here! My unofficial guide of the game.
Now I was hesitant whether or not I should make this guide as detailed as possible but I ended wanting to make it simple.
Reminder, this is my first guide so don't except it to be perfect.
All that I'm asking for is to hope that this guide is able to help you guys to play through the game
Note: This guide has been made while using the MTL patch
I'm doing this for free.
ENJOY!
Forgive my English in advance
We need more people like you making guides for games, this was really helpful and i know im not the only one whos been stuck in one of these games before lol

Reactions: ZenVacks

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Anyone got the posts and can post them here?
Can do but I don't have a good translation machine whatsoever so, but from what I understood from google translate is that you will be able to change the aerola color from pre-pregnancy to post-pregnancy as you wish
I'll make it 2 posts since there's a lot of images

立ち絵エロイベントをシコシコ描いております! 妊娠後の乳輪の黒ずみは産後でもそのまま残るようにしたいなぁーと思い、通常立ち絵の黒乳輪verも用意しています。 勿論、乳輪の色を元の綺麗な薄ピンク色に戻すことが出来るギミックもゲーム中に導入して両方楽しめる仕様にしようかと思っています。 画面端で展開される立ち絵エロイベントは突発的な単発イベントに採用して、段階堕ち的な焦らす系のイベントにはそれ用のCGで段階差分を使った所謂メインイベントとして配置する感じでいこうかなーと…まぁ今の所はそんな感じです(´ω`) まだまだ先は長いぞぉ~٩( 'ω' )و

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
ようやっと夏季ちゃんのゲーム計画始動しました! 実はいっっっっ…ちばん初めに計画したんですがその頃はツクール知識も乏しく技術もダメダメだったのでポシャってしまいました。 しかーし!既に3作品のゲーム製作を経ているのでそろそろある程度納得のいく出来を目指せるのではと思い看板娘の初ゲームというビッグタイトル(当社比)に取り掛かろうと思います! 既に基本の立ち絵は描き終えまして、今は立ち絵エッチシーンをシコシコと着手しております。コスチュームは恐らく添付のものプラス全裸と~…限定シーンの特殊コスがあれば作ろうかなーぐらいです。 サクッと抜ける立ち絵エロやセクハライベントを多めにしたいのでメインのシーンの扱いをどうしようかなーと迷い中。 いずれにしろまだまだ時間は掛かりそうですがちまちまマイペースに作っていこうと思います|ω・)ウフ

Feb 18, 2020
Can do but I don't have a good translation machine whatsoever so, but from what I understood from google translate is that you will be able to change the aerola color from pre-pregnancy to post-pregnancy as you wish
I'll make it 2 posts since there's a lot of images

立ち絵エロイベントをシコシコ描いております! 妊娠後の乳輪の黒ずみは産後でもそのまま残るようにしたいなぁーと思い、通常立ち絵の黒乳輪verも用意しています。 勿論、乳輪の色を元の綺麗な薄ピンク色に戻すことが出来るギミックもゲーム中に導入して両方楽しめる仕様にしようかと思っています。 画面端で展開される立ち絵エロイベントは突発的な単発イベントに採用して、段階堕ち的な焦らす系のイベントにはそれ用のCGで段階差分を使った所謂メインイベントとして配置する感じでいこうかなーと…まぁ今の所はそんな感じです(´ω`) まだまだ先は長いぞぉ~٩( 'ω' )و
Bless you kind stranger

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
hopefully this new game hes working on also have an anal option like the todoroki one. what hooked me the most about that one was that posibility.

Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
has anyone thought of making a mod of putting previous characters from previous games into this one or just making new outfits and hair and skin styles?

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I mean, if you're good with art edits you could technically try to use the Yuuka game assets.

franger

Jun 4, 2023
im stuck where you have to move the guy gurding the pc down in the lower levels (sorry for bad spelling)

Dec 20, 2021
I made a Small Clip Featuring Natsuki-chan. Amazon's Most Famous Character, I wish that we can get to see Her in the next game, I hope Amazon will make her into The next FMC of the game. I mean She's Pretty Famous Among Fans. They Like Her a lot.I can't blame them though I mean She got that Hot Tanned skin and Those Huge Tits Btw She can Lactate when She's feeling Horny. I made this clip using Amazon's famous CG art Natsuki-chan Summer Paradise. You check it you haven't seen it.
The propehcy was true.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote