Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cowboy1871

Mar 21, 2022
Dose anyone know who I can talk to, to get the decals pieced together so they can appear as if they were CGs like in this.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017

Just like I said Here it is Guys. Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS
it wants a password to unpack

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Can seem to find the thing to break off the subspace in the shower also the door that says no code I'm not sure what to do.
Also the game seemed so promising at the start then became a small headache, the picture thing couldve been so hot and not just end with a bj. You get to the end of the game and it just makes you go back and all the erotic scenes are with the naked guys, bit let down but it is what it is

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Can seem to find the thing to break off the subspace in the shower also the door that says no code I'm not sure what to do.
Also the game seemed so promising at the start then became a small headache, the picture thing couldve been so hot and not just end with a bj. You get to the end of the game and it just makes you go back and all the erotic scenes are with the naked guys, bit let down but it is what it is
You will need to first:
Talk to John at the Trial spaceship, Izumi will tell John concerning about the subspace and you should be able to do it. Izumi won't break the subspace unless you do that.
Also could you please show a screenshot of which door with no code you're talking about?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
You will need to first:
Talk to John at the Trial spaceship, Izumi will tell John concerning about the subspace and you should be able to do it. Izumi won't break the subspace unless you do that.
Also could you please show a screenshot of which door with no code you're talking about?
I'll try and take a pic the next time I play but it's in the sewer or whatever with allthe dead naked guys on the ground and the one that waits for you a few feet up when you come in, the machine is top right in that room and says no code.

I talked to shower subspace, then to john then subspace then john again when he was back at the ship controls and he still talks about it, do I need an item? if so where?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Try to go to the area with all the dead naked guys, the one at the most top left should have an item that allows you to get the subspace.

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Try to go to the area with all the dead naked guys, the one at the most top left should have an item that allows you to get the subspace.
Thanks got it, that same room the machine top right says "passcode couldn't be retrieved" and she says huh it needs a passcode...

I also got the subspace and took it off and gave it to john, whats my next step?

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thanks got it, that same room the machine top right says "passcode couldn't be retrieved" and she says huh it needs a passcode...

I also got the subspace and took it off and gave it to john, whats my next step?
For the subspace, now John will install a showerhead in the Trial Ship. You will get events by going in and out of thr Trial Ship. I'm not sure if the events progress either by having a certain amount of completed CG or Libido level.

John is the one who will give you the passcode,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a guide of this game so check it if that helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shipwrecked-spacecraft-todoroki.102020/post-7169053

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
For the subspace, now John will install a showerhead in the Trial Ship. You will get events by going in and out of thr Trial Ship. I'm not sure if the events progress either by having a certain amount of completed CG or Libido level.

John is the one who will give you the passcode,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a guide of this game so check it if that helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shipwrecked-spacecraft-todoroki.102020/post-7169053
Thanks, also in that room room with the 2 prison cell doors with the 1 naked guy in it that you lock in but still can go in to have sex with him on the far left theres a locked room still, not sure where in the guide is that to unlock that door

TALHA JUBAIR

Jun 13, 2022
Plz help guys, i need you guys help plz. The first time I enter the engine room and start the engine a alien just kills me and their is no avoiding it plz help. I am stuck here

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Plz help guys, i need you guys help plz. The first time I enter the engine room and start the engine a alien just kills me and their is no avoiding it plz help. I am stuck here
Just run all the way to the left, dood.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
geez stop spamming btw there are guide you know on the next article for this game this one is unofficial and you need to run to the left for avoiding getting killed dont be lazy to search one and read
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-wreck-of-the-spaceship-todoroki-v1-03-natyusyo.104874/
ill give ya the link for make it easier for ya and search for walkthrough

Last edited:

TALHA JUBAIR

Jun 13, 2022
T
Just run all the way to the left, dood.
Thx bro but I actually have another issue now can you please help me open the silver chest at the lower level of the ship I know the code but having the code doesn't work it says you need a hint somewhere here. Plz help

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017

Just like I said Here it is Guys. Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS
I wish there was an armpit cut version as well.

The author should have made some suit variances instead of just a simple wear/remove. Would have been really great if there were certain parts of the clothes that are see through to the skin.

Reactions: Pigfarmer

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I wish there was an armpit cut version as well.

The author should have made some suit variances instead of just a simple wear/remove. Would have been really great if there were certain parts of the clothes that are see through to the skin.
yeah hoping joleebi im sorry if i type your name wrong continue with the mod i really appreciated what he/she did though

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
yeah hoping joleebi im sorry if i type your name wrong continue with the mod i really appreciated what he/she did though
Sorry Friend I'm kinda busy in life, hopefully in the next game or in the future, I can fulfil your request. anyway Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it.

Reactions: SNEK ETERR
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote