Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadowray444

Jun 7, 2020

Just like I said Here it is Guys. Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS
where do i replace the pictures to make the mod work?

Camera_Mann

May 1, 2022
After laying eggs in the Hallway of the room with the broken glass, the guy ran up and did the H-Scene. But now the guy who paces around the room below the Hallway just roams into a pile of trash. Can't tell if it's planned or not cause it makes a noise.

Ronie Jackson

Apr 27, 2022

Just like I said Here it is Guys. Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS
How do I use this mod?

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
How do I use this mod?
You need to Download the Compressed version of the game and This Mega Folder contains the mod. after that replace or Delete the Pictures Folder (Compressed Version ) Then open the Mega folder that contains the mod Rename it into Pictures

Timmykurt14

Apr 11, 2020
You need to Download the Compressed version of the game and This Mega Folder contains the mod. after that replace or Delete the Pictures Folder (Compressed Version ) Then open the Mega folder that contains the mod Rename it into Pictures
Hey, im using the compressed version of the game and your mod but nothing changed did i do something wrong in the process? I need help

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Hey, im using the compressed version of the game and your mod but nothing changed did i do something wrong in the process? I need help
The mod is unfinished only some scene have it well he/she try his/her best though because if he/she do finish the mod the game itself will be bugged

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
The mod is unfinished only some scene have it well he try his best though because if he do finish the mod the game itself will be bugged
Yes Sadly It's not finish.I was also planning to add more varieties of Outfits
This are the Outfits Im planning to add but cancelled Cowgirl,Sexy Lingerie,Brown Dress (The same Dress on ED1), Erotic White Wedding dress with High stockings all the way to the thighs,Black Lingerie with Straps and Nipple piercings,A torn SpaceSuit and also I was planning to add Milking Device on her Nipples in the scene on ED3 (this is what will happen in that scence instead of sucking her they are Milking her using the device while fucking her) . How can do that? It's Simple Im actually an Artist but the only problem is Im not good at Programming or Coding.
Have you seen the new game His making?

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This are the Outfits Im planning to add but cancelled Cowgirl,Sexy Lingerie,Brown Dress (The same Dress on ED1), Erotic White Wedding dress with High stockings all the way to the thighs,Black Lingerie with Straps and Nipple piercings,A torn SpaceSuit and also I was planning to add Milking Device on her Nipples in the scene on ED3 (this is what will happen in that scence instead of sucking her they are Milking her using the device while fucking her) . How can do that? It's Simple Im actually an Artist but the only problem is Im not good at Programming or Coding.
His new game is actually a side content/dlc for the yuuka game. It looks promising. Though since it's not a full game it doesn't seem to have as much content.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
holy thats alot of changes imagine if one of these really on the game

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
His new game is actually a side content/dlc for the yuuka game. It looks promising. Though since it's not a full game it doesn't seem to have as much content.
i think he gonna release it at the same time for the videos but nothing new on his twitter post since 7 may

Reactions: ddSOLDIER
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote