Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
As I'm seeing everyone having trouble in this game. I've decided to make a guide. I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete it today but I'm certain before Thursday I'll post it.

But question, will it better if I just post the guide with screenshots and writing guidance just like that or make a pdf file or something?

Just hold left while the cutscene is playing and you can escape easily. Also go to options and set to "always run/sprint" on, it'll help
It would be very helpful, obviously take your time, and it would be good if you put the complicated parts, as people are putting it, because the truth is very useful.
Thanks for doing it and at least for me it would be better in pdf, since someone also made a guide for an ntr game: "Scars of Summer" and it served a lot

Well, thank for your attention.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone have the latest bugfixed version so I can begin working on that? Don't wanna start on something which is bugged even though I have no idea what the bugs are since I didn't encounter any.

Bought and posted by samuel1154

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Is this 1.02? Because there was a second bug fix that came out today, just double checking.
I think it's v1.01, you might want to DM samuel about it then since he bought the game directly on DLsite so he should have access to any future versions of the game.

Reactions: K3NJ1

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
in the CG game gallery, I noticed that there were only 4 character choices.

1 bodysuit
2 bodysuit pregnant
3 nude
4 nude pregnant.

I saw on a hentai gallery site that there were other categories. bodysuit with the nipples uncovered normal or pregnant.

here are the links:

how do you fulfill the conditions to achieve this appearance?

if you have an idea thank you
Thats an event only thing

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
how do we manage the appearance of the bodysuit with the nipples uncovered normal only?

I'm not talking about normal full nude but only bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

I don't see any option to achieve the result bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

the only choices were bodysuit or nude. that's all

if you have the procedure to detail. I'll take it

look at the links I left before replying.
tell me if you can make the uncovered nipple bodysuit appear

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
how do we manage the appearance of the bodysuit with the nipples uncovered normal only?

I'm not talking about normal full nude but only bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

I don't see any option to achieve the result bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

Certain events have uncovered nipples but I know for sure it's not something you can do manually. (Unless it could be a secret in the game or maybe a future update will have it)

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019

You cannot get it as an option for her normally it is only available to be seen in events to name a few Operation decoy, the one with the two enemies sitting at a table and the one where you're caught trying to lead one of the enemies into the prison

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
I noticed when izimi does a paizuri where she receives a slap in the buttock. we do not see the bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

in the cg gallery in game the event paizuri et clape on the buttocks, we do not see bodysuit with the nipples uncovered. it is nude gold bodysuit. that's all

in the game, the only option is to see the state of the character or remove the bodysuit

I had to look on the gamecg hitoma.la gallery to see that the amazon author had introduced the bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

maybe in an update we will be able to see the bodysuit with the nipples uncovered.

Last edited:

Kolowon

Jun 20, 2021
The second is simple, you just need some key, I forgot where it is tho.
The password is probably 1238, it's written on one of your item.
I got stuck there, since i need John to move underground and the only place to check is the old door.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
It's finally here! My unofficial guide of the game.
Now I was hesitant whether or not I should make this guide as detailed as possible but I ended wanting to make it simple.
Reminder, this is my first guide so don't except it to be perfect.
All that I'm asking for is to hope that this guide is able to help you guys to play through the game
Note: This guide has been made while using the MTL patch
I'm doing this for free.
ENJOY!
Forgive my English in advance

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote