Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone got this mmd model "Fendom Mash"? If so could you link it please?
Figured i could ask since its not in the archives

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2019
Did that creator retire of something? I can find a single main source about them. Other then their content being archive or scatter everywhere.
Is there a MEGA with all his/her work together? He/she should create a patreon or something

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
That what I'm wondering. Just from searching for a main site, I notice this creator work is scatter everywhere and not on one location.
One good thing you can say about pirates; they care about preservation of work much more than companies or in this case, individuals who make it. It surprises me to this day how so many 3D smut artist don't have enough back-ups for their work or how many patreon or similar paid site versions of work gets lost because of this.

Sep 19, 2019
One good thing you can say about pirates; they care about preservation of work much more than companies or in this case, individuals who make it. It surprises me to this day how so many 3D smut artist don't have enough back-ups for their work or how many patreon or similar paid site versions of work gets lost because of this.
Yeah, that's true! perhaps that's why this artist (HR) doesn't want to open a patreon, his/her work won't be supported enough :(

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, that's true! perhaps that's why this artist (HR) doesn't want to open a patreon, his/her work won't be supported enough :(
At least have a main site or some archive. To know where that content is coming from. It a three way guess for this creator, due to some of their content being spread on other websites.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote