Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I am so sorry for being late to this, but may i ask anyone or OP please re-up this? Thank you so much in advance
The file you seek was already added to OP: See N°50

Also, does anyone know if/when Stukove is planning to make some non-Genshin videos? Lolis are not really my jam, & I'm starting miss the previous characters...

Last edited:

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
The file you seek was already added to OP: See N°50

Also, does anyone know if/when Stukove is planning to make some non-Genshin videos? Lolis are not really my jam, & I'm starting miss the previous characters...
OP one lacks audio, same with the Torrrent file provided by CuirCuir

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
OP one lacks audio, same with the Torrrent file provided by CuirCuir
I had to download the video to check and... You're totally right.
I'm not a fan of Genshin stuff, but mute videos kinda give me conniptions; so I just had to fix that one, and so...
Here you go:
N°50 Yae Miko (video quality untouched - Audio restored): | |
(Edit: 60fps version originally provided by rogerwsq: | , just in case GoFile glitches again, or purges the download link.)

Last edited:

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
I had to download the video to check and... You're totally right.
I'm not a fan of Genshin stuff, but mute videos kinda give me conniptions; so I just had to fix that one, and so...
Here you go:
N°50 Yae Miko (video quality untouched - Audio restored): Link-1 | Link-2 |
(Edit: 60fps version originally provided by rogerwsq: Mirror-1 | , just in case GoFile glitches again, or purges the download link.)
Appreciate your help, thank you <3

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Indeed, there has been a little too much Genshin content from him lately. Compared to his previous PBR videos, these cell-shaded videos feel like a bit of a technical step-down.

Or maybe I'm just allergic to the Moe/Loli character design of that game...

But the point is, Shira is definitely one of the top-tier CGI artists; and for him to focus only on something as visually minimalistic as Genshin characters (and their flat shaders/rendering environment) would be kind of a waste of talent. Especially that he's also quite proficient with (re)modelling & texture editing as well.

Reactions: DamnDood

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Indeed, there has been a little too much Genshin content from him lately. Compared to his previous PBR videos, these cell-shaded videos feel like a bit of a technical step-down.

But the point is, Shira is definitely one of the top-tier CGI artists; and for him to focus only on something as visually minimalistic as Genshin characters (and their flat shaders/rendering environment) would be kind of a waste of talent. Especially that he's also quite proficient with (re)modelling & texture editing as well.
Link him

gemie

Feb 2, 2021

I agree, but that's probably the last thing on Shirakami's mind. If you look at the Patreon statistics, Shirakami's nearly tripled in the amount of patrons since releasing the Genshin content. It makes sense to milk the mass appeal and waifus while the game is still relatively popular

Last edited:
Reactions: inco8nito

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
I agree, but that's probably the last thing on Shirakami's mind. If you look at the Patreon statistics, Shirakami's nearly tripled in the amount patrons since releasing the Genshin content. It makes sense to milk the mass appeal and waifus while the game is still relatively popular
To be fair he's also one of the few really good video makers that doesn't ruin his Genshin content with Hilichurls. I'm usually okay with monster stuff, but it has to be within reason. There's zero reason any characters from Genshin would have sex with a Hilichurl, let alone be defeated by one. Even in the case of defeat, the Hilichurl have no genitals and your characters dissipate when killed. It's goes beyond belief of any kind and is just not attractive. Shirakami's raking in the big bucks for his Genshin stuff for a reason and we thank him for that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote