Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
Did they ever say what happened to Ganyu scene 1?
maybe the one with keqing? but im not sure. from his twitter is seems like either the project is abandoned or its still in progress. even the audio update still doesnt exist...

Reactions: Zelfer

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
maybe the one with keqing? but im not sure. from his twitter is seems like either the project is abandoned or its still in progress. even the audio update still doesnt exist...
I think they're still working on the Ganyu project but it seems that they've been hit with a Twitter shadowban so not sure if that will have an impact on the project, or future works.

I'd say for those that have Twitter and don't follow them, find them if you can and give them a follow to show support.

They do really good animations and would be a shame to see them go the way of the dodo.

Reactions: Zelfer

Eshinanoda

May 2, 2022
May I ask, has the author's model been closed? I particularly want the model of Shenhe and Raiden (actually, I want all r18 models in the recent video:cry::cry::cry:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cunning Linguist
Jul 6, 2022
This Collection is a dream for Genshin Impact fans but there are lots of lovely animations from other franchises too like NieR.
Thanks a lot for sharing

Jul 6, 2022
For some files it says "can't play audio. Audio Codec not supported" but on others it works fine.
Is there a fix for this?

Jul 6, 2022
I guess try using another player and supported codec like K-Lite codec pack (PC) or MX Player (Mobile) or try to recode it to H.264
But is there a reason why some files have working audio and others not?
When I inspect the files with an error it says audio codec: unknown

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote