Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 14, 2021
Howdy y'all, I made some 60 FPS versions of the videos in the OP. I would have split them into separate 2K/4K archives, but honestly it was only about a gigabyte total so it's all in one place.

Yes, the name is misspelled as Shirikami, but I'm not reuploading the whole thing to fix that lol
Anyway, used HEVC encoding and all that to save space, so as mentioned before these new videos are ~1.1 GB total, while the original videos were ~4 GB. Enjoy!

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
Howdy y'all, I made some 60 FPS versions of the videos in the OP. I would have split them into separate 2K/4K archives, but honestly it was only about a gigabyte total so it's all in one place.

Yes, the name is misspelled as Shirikami, but I'm not reuploading the whole thing to fix that lol
Anyway, used HEVC encoding and all that to save space, so as mentioned before these new videos are ~1.1 GB total, while the original videos were ~4 GB. Enjoy!
You grab the forum a little by little, savior of hard drive space :ROFLMAO:
P.S The works of the author of GAB are waiting for you

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

I thank you for this

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018

Hello, I also do HEVC compression for all videos after download but I am also interested in 60 fps encoding, with what software do you encode your videos for 60 fps please ? is there too much loss of quality ?
sorry for my english X)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote