RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Do you have a download link for the latest version? All the usual sites only seem to have 1.0.
Here v16.10.02

Or mabe this for latest one get shared on this forum

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here v16.10.02

Or mabe this for latest one get shared on this forum

Alright, I'll put it on my to-do list.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Yep, thanks for the translations to this day Shisaye. Sadly I don't think I can try SLR myself anytime soon. There's a potato of a work laptop that I absolutely can't use for non work stuff. And a third hand (not even second hand lmao), partially damaged, old gaming laptop that can only run for like 2 hours max before it starts heating up and lagging.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Btw, not that anyone is dying to donate anyways, but it might be that BuyMeACoffee will stop supporting payments to my country soon.
They already kinda stopped, but now apparently there wont be easy workarounds anymore either.
I'm not sure, yet, if I'm going to try to setup a hard workaround or try to switch to a different tip site, considering that seems like a lot of work for what has been $15 in the last 6 months.

Maybe I'll just close donations entirely.
Considering I can't even take requests anymore, I might as well count as retired anyways I guess.

Edit: I would not need any workarounds for Subscribestar, but considering they do not payout unless you have managed to get a balance of $150, assuming the current rate of donations stays that way, that would take 5 years.
So in other words those few who would actually want to support me, would just throw money at Subscribestar.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
need ur help sir
I'm sorry, but my processing rig died and I am no longer taking requests.
I'm only trying to finish already promised projects now.

Please try using SLR Translator yourself. Maybe it actually works for you.

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
Quick question: What type of graphics card or cpu is needed to run SLR translator smoothly. or at least enough not to screw the pc up?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Quick question: What type of graphics card or cpu is needed to run SLR translator smoothly. or at least enough not to screw the pc up?
SLR Translator itself can run on any computer Windows 7 and up.

However, many SLR functions rely on having a local Sugoi server able to serve the Sugoi v4 offline model. The faster that server runs, the faster SLR can work since most of the processing time is spent waiting for those results. That server software requires at least 4 GB of memory to load. In order to use CUDA as well, that requires that requires an Nvidia GPU, ideally 2000 series and newer, but any 600 series or newer will work. Linux users only also have the option to use AMD's ROCM compute technology, but there is no documentation or software for how to get that working, even if it is theoretically possible.

So basically, an Nvidia GPU. A modern CPU + CTranslate2 can also give reasonable performance but CUDA is still potentially ~10x faster.

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably should've asked earlier but once you've got any other stuff cleared up, would you translate the latest dHr-ken game? I don't have anything that could run the translator, and iirc you do like their games
(I really am just asking for this one you gotta believe me guys)

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...r-of-prison-island-rj01166926-dhr-ken.206230/ (latest ver on hentai-sharing)
I had that one on my list for a while considering my history with dhr-ken games, but long story short it's a broken piece of shit and I would give that one a year to find out if they actually bother to fix it, or if the community has to do it for them (again).
Basically what Entai said, but honestly if it's just about running it at all, pretty much every desktop with a bunch of ram and correctly functioning parts will work, it just varies greatly how much time it takes.

The only real issue is with old laptops or miniature PCs, because they tend to have terrible cooling and might not take too kindly to processing for a long time.

Also Windows 11 can make some problems, but nothing that would prevent it from working at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Whotfisthis

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I had that one on my list for a while considering my history with dhr-ken games, but long story short it's a broken piece of shit and I would give that one a year to find out if they actually bother to fix it, or if the community has to do it for them (again).
hold on
so you're saying not even us could translate that game using slr-translator ourselves?
we'd end with a buggy unplayable mess?
did i get that right?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hold on
so you're saying not even us could translate that game using slr-translator ourselves?
we'd end with a buggy unplayable mess?
did i get that right?
No you could translate it, and you wouldn't break anything (new).
But the game itself has problems.
It was the same with Paize and Felati. The community had to change parts of the games to work properly.

But why do that if we're not even sure, yet, that the dev stopped working on it?

The current version is called "Ver9.5" and that does not sound like a name you give a finished product.