RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In general I want to reiterate, that while I'm going to mirror my stuff there and everything that even remotely smells R7 will only be there, I (currently) don't actually see serous potential in anime-sharing as a place for translators.

It not only lacks a real community to begin with, but there's also not the structure and moderation to even make one.

Essentially from the current wish of the administrator the translation section over there, is just going to be an unmoderated dump of random stuff.
I'm actually specifically asked to basically not moderate at all.

Now why the fuck did he make me a moderator if I'm not supposed to moderate anything?
Your guess is as good as mine.

And obviously that creates a pretty hostile environment for actual translators, because they would have pretty much zero ownership or visibility of their stuff.
So at least as it is right now I really can not recommend someone use it for more than just backups and R7 stuff, which was all I wanted to begin with, but might not be obvious otherwise.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alright then, turns out they've also deleted my ancient translation for Princess Tia now.
This time I'm completely clueless, because no one even has small tits in that one.

Reactions: derakino999

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since the plan is to support more than just Sugoi as AI options and the VR service "Sex Like Real" already being SLR, I thought about rebranding my translator name to something less likely to be confused with something else.

A current contender is:
Fast Understandable Translation Automation

Short:
FUTA

:Kappa:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Since the plan is to support more than just Sugoi as AI options and the VR service "Sex Like Real" already being SLR, I thought about rebranding my translator name to something less likely to be confused with something else.

A current contender is:
Fast Understandable Translation Automation

Short:
FUTA

:Kappa:
Man I surely do enjoy the benefits of the FUTA (Federal Unemployment Tax Act)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just a heads up in case someone actually cares. My BuyMeACoffee page is gone now, like the patreon.
They no longer support payments to my account, at least not with unreasonable extra steps.

Reactions: dorweiler900

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just in case that is not obvious, while taking translation requests again is still definitely not an option, and let's be honest, most likely will not be an option again, I will obviously try to help if something doesn't actually work in the latest version of SLR Translator.

If you want to translate a game that is running on RPGM MV, RPGM MZ, RPGM VX, or RPGM VX Ace, you followed the tutorial, and the translation either makes the game crash, basically translated nothing, or parsing of the game already fails, then please tell me about it and I will try to fix it.

But just to clarify before someone gets the wrong idea, I'm not going to make the translation for you. I'm "just" going to do my best to give you the tools to do it yourself.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
when i translated a game whit slr translator the text doesn’t fit in the dialog window can u help me
That's a pretty broad question.
Generally you would use the wrap button and then change the font and/or font size to make it fit.

What game are we talking about and what did you try so far?