5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Shiwasu no Okina is a legendary hentai artist who started working in 1997. He became famous with his masterpiece: the Shining Musume, a parody of idol bands in seven tankobons--arguably the best hentai work of all time. His works feature tons of young girls getting abused by many perverted males, often in gang-bangs. The scenarii mostly look very serious, but they are actually so absurd that they are comical.​

Updated: 2022-10-09
Artist: Shiwasu no Okina - -
Censorship: Partial
Language: English, and some Japanese
Resolution: mostly 1080p, some in lower-resolution (mostly older works)
Pages: 6000+ pictures (!!!)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection List Download:
Download: - -
Daijoubu Magical Girl Romance (ENG):
- -
Please! Freeze! Please! (uncensored): - -
4 works:
- -
4 works compressed: - -

(26).jpg (104).jpg (12).jpg (24).jpg (30).jpg (45).jpg (56).jpg (82).jpg

Last edited:

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
While I've already collected this great artist's work. I really appreciate you putting this together for those who might not have seen how great this stuff is. Thank you! :love:

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
While I've already collected this great artist's work. I really appreciate you putting this together for those who might not have seen how great this stuff is. Thank you! :love:
Thanks man.

screenshot_25.jpg

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
Does the comic have any incest content like mother-son or brother-sister? If not I will pass!

jamesdamn

May 24, 2020
Bro, I am a newbie into his art, but for an artist to have almost 6000 pages out, this is means he is a legend in the game, and you are a legend for uploading this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

Reactions: LeFapman and rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does the comic have any incest content like mother-son or brother-sister? If not I will pass!
There is some minor incest (step-siblings), but not that prevalent.

GHLJQ

Jul 26, 2017
I really like the style, although the dialogue on the first image it's pretty funny lol

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I really like the style, although the dialogue on the first image it's pretty funny lol
All his work is like that, the dialogues are totally absurd. I think it's deliberate.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Bro, I am a newbie into his art, but for an artist to have almost 6000 pages out, this is means he is a legend in the game, and you are a legend for uploading this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!
Read the Shining Musume. With 1600 pictures, it must be one of the longest hentai series ever made. As I said, I discovered the hentai world with this work. It was 12 years ago and I still remember that I fapped for over three hours in one go and I was only at the end of volume 4 lol.
That was rf96's epic faps - ep.52. :KEK:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote