NGMGG

Jul 20, 2020
hi guys sorry to bother you, does anyone has his newest model archive if you have can you share
I have the same question, since his archive seem to be deleted sadly. Maybe someone at least have his old archive?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

Total collection revamp
Added collection up to 2023
Sort in folders by date

Skarlet_Cunnilingus_001_2.jpg
Imagine updating them threads)) 2020... jeez...
Recently starter to do renders with some kinda furry-robots, idk wtf they are from and what tags add to them, you can delete those yourself)

P.s I think I dumped mini-comics in years they was released, I don't remember, I never touched the OP and did it from scratch for probably half a year, I think it's like 1-2 of them with the text

Last edited:

hoolank

Jun 27, 2021
OP Updated!

Total collection revamp
Added everything up to 2023
Sort in folders by date

Imagine updating them threads)) 2020... jeez...
Recently starter to do renders with some kinda furry-robots, idk wtf they are from and what tags add to them, you can delete those yourself)

P.s I think I dumped mini-comics in years they was released, I don't remember, I never touched the OP and did it from scratch for probably half a year, I think it's like 1-2 of them with the text
Thank you. However, I'm wondering what's the source of these pics you've collected?
Because it seems not from Patreon but kemono.
If so, just a reminder that some Patreon posts are missing in kemono, such as this one:

Can't find this post in neither kemono nor the archive in OP.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote