RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
RPG Maker MV/MZ seems like an easiest option, and javascript (not java) gives them a huge advantage over earlier rpg makers.

That said, if you prefer C over JS, then Unity is an obvious choice. Though you'll need basically to remake game from scratch, and it will take much more time likely.
(C# and JS are really similar though as far as i can tell)

Apr 2, 2020
RPG Maker MV/MZ seems like an easiest option, and javascript (not java) gives them a huge advantage over earlier rpg makers.

That said, if you prefer C over JS, then Unity is an obvious choice. Though you'll need basically to remake game from scratch, and it will take much more time likely.
(C# and JS are really similar though as far as i can tell)
Depending on how things progress, I might re-port it back to MV, though not sure about MZ. But if that gets enough votes, then I'll see what I can do about getting it. Not cheap though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Don't do MZ, it is too new and there are far less plugins and resources right now. MV is the better choice

Apr 2, 2020
As for remaking the game, I wanna breathe some of my life into it. Even if it kills me, I wanna see this thing live, shine, and thrive amongst the best of the best. And if this thing becomes popular enough, maybe I could even make a mod pack for the game, so peeps could make changes, tweaks, and alterations to the entire thing.

#There'sAlwaysSomeoneBetter

Reactions: f9account
May 26, 2019
Even if for some reason I make that (There's no guarantee I'd remeber this conversation off the top of my head), I will at least make sure there will be an option to filter that content so to allow different content to be shown.

Lunatic thought: Maybe I should make an absolutely safe version for kids. No nudity, no sex, no excessive and gorey violence, just havoc and mayhem with safer play. And even those that are squeamish could play that version, too, and still enjoy a similar story and gameplay to the 'original', which will probably be anything but at this point.
Just make it so the filtering doesn't actually get in the way in acquiring lewd content while staying true to the plot 100% while keeping out the ones players don't want to see.
As for the grind, just do it like the devs did to Helltaker, make it so the grind doesn't get in the way of acquiring the lewd content, focus on the fanservice instead of some farfetched vague and needlessly complicated perception of 'game balance'.

Also; no need for a safe version, for you only need to make two;
1) Standard Eroge - BDSM (including the use of strap-on), Vanilla and Monster Yuri Love, Monster/Tentacles, Gangbang, Enslavement and Substitution along with everything else you have beholden on D&P v4.01
2) Extreme Content - Enables futa, doesn't actually affect the storyline progression, completely optional/candy flavor.

Re: Extreme Content
- Disabling this option will have female monsters either use tentacles from their back or their own (incredibly long) tongue, while non-monster females use strap-ons of differing varieties.

If you're going ahead in making the game I would like to give some suggestions:
1) You can try making some scenarios where you can control the slave trainer/owner 'training' the heroine into his (or rather your) own personal pet/slave warrior similar to the gameplay at Noxian Nights, however going through those enslavement scenarios can result in having the player acquire incredibly much better equipment, stats, skills/spells and abilities compared to completing the story the normal and non-eroge way, but still doable with enough grinding and skills.

2) Some good examples of scenario locations you might find interesting:
- Brothel (basically the Heaven brothel everyone is familiar with; the scenario after losing here is similar to the one in D&P but the amount of corruption you get here is very mild and few compared to the other scenarios further down since you only needed joker's card to access the next scenario below)
- Stripper Manor (hidden somewhere in a high-class noble district, similar to the first but far better, you need joker's invitation card to access this location; Skills, Abilities and some good 'outfits' can be acquired from here, both practical and lewd, if you get the meaning.)
- Army Barracks (this is where you can 'train' the heroine's basic stats in a variety of ways, it's also a place you can get good equipment such as the fabled bikini armor)
- Prison (The place where the heroine can either become more obedient/masochistic or dominant/sharp-witted, whichever way you want it, or perhaps you can simply become both, this is where you can acquire some bondage equipment)
- Haunted Mansion (Here the heroine can have some tentacle play, this is where you will get the fabled symbiote armor aka living armor along with some really good spells once you cleared it)
- Slave Market (Here the heroine can be 'trained' into a slave warrior/pet by her owner controlled by you (think back on Noxian Nights), and after completing her 'training' she of course makes a daring escape along with her newfound abilites and equipment after destroying the place.)
- Dungeon Forest (A place not even the Elves want to go to, this is where you can 'acquire' some 'powerful abilities' after 'convincing' the monsters there to 'give it to you'.)
- Excavated Labyrinthine Ruins (Some parts are inhabited by an organized crime syndicate who made it their main base, the rest of the location is occupied by seemingly intelligent monsters who are clearly not very friendly to them. Eliminating one group over the other gives you plenty of gold and powerful equipment along with the option of activating an Enslavement Breeding scenario, the scenes will differ based on who you sided with. Afterwards you can choose to either escape or eliminate them all and take their loot anytime you want.)
- Abandoned Tower Complex (Followers of the Dark Dragon entrenched in the upper floors fighting back against monsters on the lower floors after a deal gone wrong. Here in the ground floor entrance point you can choose one of two branching routes; by siding with the upper floor group or with those on the lower floor group. The reward would be gaining access to one of the two following scenarios, the scenes and dialogue will differ based on who you 'sided' with in this scenario, your relationships with either the Followers or the Monsters will not be affected by the choices made here however.)
(Note: Choosing the followers will take you to a teleportation circle just outside the Complex that connects to the teleportation circle in the 'Slave Breeding Prison, Ritual Grounds' while the monsters will lead you to a hidden underground passage that leads to the 'Red Citadel'.)
- Obsidian Temple - Slave Breeding Prison, Ritual Grounds (Somewhere close to but detached from the Main Base of the main bad guys, this is where you will end up after siding with and 'voluntarily accompany' the followers from the ATC, here you will 'train' the heroine and her main female companion into a pair of BDSM slave warriors/pets as the Warden in charge, once you are finished with their training you can either spend more time as the heroine being their plaything and breeding sow or destroy the Prison and the Ritual Grounds, take the loot, lewd equipment and some key items before making your escape)
(Note: Main Base is part of the Storyline but not dirently related to the Eroge Scenario at hand, however you can significantly affect the difficulty of the final battle in the main story line by eliminating their source of magic power and support here)
- Red Citadel (This is where the monsters you sided and 'played around' with will take you to after the ATC, the eroge content is similar to the SBP&RG scenario the only difference would be the character you control is a Red Dragon who just so happened to be distantly related to the Blue Dragon. The theme here is Monster Breeding, BDSM and Subordination/Obedience, you can choose the normal way by getting some powerful spells (and some key items) then leave or 'voluntarily' become an obedient servant and breeding sow, give birth to enough monsters to win them to your side so that the heroine can be rewarded with powerful equipment, abilities, and spells (along with the key items.))
(Note: Playing the Red Citadel route after getting the h-scenes here will have the Red Dragon's monster followers entice the other monsters to attack the Dark Dragon followers since they 'got something much better' from the heroine, removing the enemy monsters from the final battle along with some dark dragon followers, making your final battle much less harder even if they still have their powerful magic.)
- Palace of Wonders (Just a while before the final battle of the final chapter of the main story and assuming you have already went to most of the eroge scenarios, this is where you 'train' the heroine to be the most powerful character she can be by using the Succubus Queen. You can access this location after acquiring a key item (A spell tome) from either The SBP&RG or the Red Citadel, it's also where you can get the most powerful equipment sets, abilities and spells in the game. Contains Yuri, BDSM, Humiliation, Subordination/Obedience and Monster/Tentacle Gangbang. The theme here is to make the heroine the most masochistic and/or strong-willed girl possible. You can get the aforementioned max spec equipment sets aka the BDSM Outfits and other similar accessories with very high specs from here.)

3) Once the main storyline is finished the game world can now be freely explored, you can have the heroine (and her female companion if you so choose) indulge in the lewd debaucheries for as much and as many times as she wishes, but before that can happen you will have to rebuild the places you destroyed on some places while becoming their plaything/servant of controlled NPCs on others, they are essentially after story quests. The slave owners you controlled and other NPCs within each of those scenarios will have a different dialogue/reaction to your choice of actions especially in regards to the fact you went to them willingly AFTER you finished the main story.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I vote for Unity, mainly for two reasons. You can easily build for both desktop and mobile platforms with it. Also, I'm pretty experienced with Unity myself, using it on a professional level and all, so I can provide insights and maybe even help with some of the coding you might need to do!

Apr 2, 2020
Hol
Just make it so the filtering doesn't actually get in the way in acquiring lewd content while staying true to the plot 100% while keeping out the ones players don't want to see.
As for the grind, just do it like the devs did to Helltaker, make it so the grind doesn't get in the way of acquiring the lewd content, focus on the fanservice instead of some farfetched vague and needlessly complicated perception of 'game balance'.

Also; no need for a safe version, for you only need to make two;
1) Standard Eroge - BDSM (including the use of strap-on), Vanilla and Monster Yuri Love, Monster/Tentacles, Gangbang, Enslavement and Substitution along with everything else you have beholden on D&P v4.01
2) Extreme Content - Enables futa, doesn't actually affect the storyline progression, completely optional/candy flavor.

Re: Extreme Content
- Disabling this option will have female monsters either use tentacles from their back or their own (incredibly long) tongue, while non-monster females use strap-ons of differing varieties.

If you're going ahead in making the game I would like to give some suggestions:
1) You can try making some scenarios where you can control the slave trainer/owner 'training' the heroine into his (or rather your) own personal pet/slave warrior similar to the gameplay at Noxian Nights, however going through those enslavement scenarios can result in having the player acquire incredibly much better equipment, stats, skills/spells and abilities compared to completing the story the normal and non-eroge way, but still doable with enough grinding and skills.

2) Some good examples of scenario locations you might find interesting:
- Brothel (basically the Heaven brothel everyone is familiar with; the scenario after losing here is similar to the one in D&P but the amount of corruption you get here is very mild and few compared to the other scenarios further down since you only needed joker's card to access the next scenario below)
- Stripper Manor (hidden somewhere in a high-class noble district, similar to the first but far better, you need joker's invitation card to access this location; Skills, Abilities and some good 'outfits' can be acquired from here, both practical and lewd, if you get the meaning.)
- Army Barracks (this is where you can 'train' the heroine's basic stats in a variety of ways, it's also a place you can get good equipment such as the fabled bikini armor)
- Prison (The place where the heroine can either become more obedient/masochistic or dominant/sharp-witted, whichever way you want it, or perhaps you can simply become both, this is where you can acquire some bondage equipment)
- Haunted Mansion (Here the heroine can have some tentacle play, this is where you will get the fabled symbiote armor aka living armor along with some really good spells once you cleared it)
- Slave Market (Here the heroine can be 'trained' into a slave warrior/pet by her owner controlled by you (think back on Noxian Nights), and after completing her 'training' she of course makes a daring escape along with her newfound abilites and equipment after destroying the place.)
- Dungeon Forest (A place not even the Elves want to go to, this is where you can 'acquire' some 'powerful abilities' after 'convincing' the monsters there to 'give it to you'.)
- Excavated Labyrinthine Ruins (Some parts are inhabited by an organized crime syndicate who made it their main base, the rest of the location is occupied by seemingly intelligent monsters who are clearly not very friendly to them. Eliminating one group over the other gives you plenty of gold and powerful equipment along with the option of activating an Enslavement Breeding scenario, the scenes will differ based on who you sided with. Afterwards you can choose to either escape or eliminate them all and take their loot anytime you want.)
- Abandoned Tower Complex (Followers of the Dark Dragon entrenched in the upper floors fighting back against monsters on the lower floors after a deal gone wrong. Here in the ground floor entrance point you can choose one of two branching routes; by siding with the upper floor group or with those on the lower floor group. The reward would be gaining access to one of the two following scenarios, the scenes and dialogue will differ based on who you 'sided' with in this scenario, your relationships with either the Followers or the Monsters will not be affected by the choices made here however.)
(Note: Choosing the followers will take you to a teleportation circle just outside the Complex that connects to the teleportation circle in the 'Slave Breeding Prison, Ritual Grounds' while the monsters will lead you to a hidden underground passage that leads to the 'Red Citadel'.)
- Obsidian Temple - Slave Breeding Prison, Ritual Grounds (Somewhere close to but detached from the Main Base of the main bad guys, this is where you will end up after siding with and 'voluntarily accompany' the followers from the ATC, here you will 'train' the heroine and her main female companion into a pair of BDSM slave warriors/pets as the Warden in charge, once you are finished with their training you can either spend more time as the heroine being their plaything and breeding sow or destroy the Prison and the Ritual Grounds, take the loot, lewd equipment and some key items before making your escape)
(Note: Main Base is part of the Storyline but not dirently related to the Eroge Scenario at hand, however you can significantly affect the difficulty of the final battle in the main story line by eliminating their source of magic power and support here)
- Red Citadel (This is where the monsters you sided and 'played around' with will take you to after the ATC, the eroge content is similar to the SBP&RG scenario the only difference would be the character you control is a Red Dragon who just so happened to be distantly related to the Blue Dragon. The theme here is Monster Breeding, BDSM and Subordination/Obedience, you can choose the normal way by getting some powerful spells (and some key items) then leave or 'voluntarily' become an obedient servant and breeding sow, give birth to enough monsters to win them to your side so that the heroine can be rewarded with powerful equipment, abilities, and spells (along with the key items.))
(Note: Playing the Red Citadel route after getting the h-scenes here will have the Red Dragon's monster followers entice the other monsters to attack the Dark Dragon followers since they 'got something much better' from the heroine, removing the enemy monsters from the final battle along with some dark dragon followers, making your final battle much less harder even if they still have their powerful magic.)
- Palace of Wonders (Just a while before the final battle of the final chapter of the main story and assuming you have already went to most of the eroge scenarios, this is where you 'train' the heroine to be the most powerful character she can be by using the Succubus Queen. You can access this location after acquiring a key item (A spell tome) from either The SBP&RG or the Red Citadel, it's also where you can get the most powerful equipment sets, abilities and spells in the game. Contains Yuri, BDSM, Humiliation, Subordination/Obedience and Monster/Tentacle Gangbang. The theme here is to make the heroine the most masochistic and/or strong-willed girl possible. You can get the aforementioned max spec equipment sets aka the BDSM Outfits and other similar accessories with very high specs from here.)

3) Once the main storyline is finished the game world can now be freely explored, you can have the heroine (and her female companion if you so choose) indulge in the lewd debaucheries for as much and as many times as she wishes, but before that can happen you will have to rebuild the places you destroyed on some places while becoming their plaything/servant of controlled NPCs on others, they are essentially after story quests. The slave owners you controlled and other NPCs within each of those scenarios will have a different dialogue/reaction to your choice of actions especially in regards to the fact you went to them willingly AFTER you finished the main story.
Holy crap! You clearly thought this through. Though, I'm guessing that the two games you mentioned, Helltaker and Noxian Nights, gave you some insight on what and how this game could possibly unfold. Story wise, this pretty much fills a lot of gaps. And even if it's covered over nearly a dozen or two chapters, it could possibly be captivating. Holy shot, you lot just struck gold!

I do want to offer customisation in booths options of appearanxe and performance, as well skills and abilities. And with these suggestions, skill tree acquisition just got a helluva lot better!

You, my good patron, have done all of us a wonderful service.

Theme: check.
Story: needs some work, but overall, check.
Options: check.
Customization: checkity check.
Evolving action: check.
Profit: loooooooooooong way to go...

Apr 2, 2020
Personally, I vote for Unity, mainly for two reasons. You can easily build for both desktop and mobile platforms with it. Also, I'm pretty experienced with Unity myself, using it on a professional level and all, so I can provide insights and maybe even help with some of the coding you might need to do!
Unity is actually a bit easier compared to ACE, so I might ask you about that. Still, like one guy said, I gotta provide a POC(Proof of Concept) soon enough. Honestly, that script setup was a mess, even by my standards!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'll toss my hat in the ring to help out as well. I mainly do writing and translating, but I'm in for as much as that's needed!

RaceDriverMIKU

Sep 29, 2019
BTW, there are few doujin eroge circle considering 4K resolution, and I heard that it just takes about 1.5GiB from just field with standing image.
So, yeah, even I have bad memories with Unity(DJMAX RESPECT V, Escape from Tarkov), but, I guess Unity is a go?

May 26, 2019
I
I might be asking for your help with the story line soon enough.
Forgot to add Re: Disable Extreme Content
Female monsters such as the Succubus or Demon Girls can use either their long tongue, tail, or use a strap-on.
Female type slimes and plants will use either their long tongues and tentacles.
With this, only Yuri, Tentacle, and sometimes BDSM scenes can be acquired from Monster girls.
Note: If in the case you are unable to mesh together the futa and the non-futa content somewhere in the development process, you can simply discard futa as a game feature entirely, the game may actually become popular without it just as how Dungeons and Prisoners had been.

As for taking notes; The Tentacle Empire route of Noxian Nights is what gave me an idea of 'controllable units' for your game.

New Location and Monster concept:
Subterranean Hive (After Story Open World Location, Not essential for storyline progression, Can be fully accessed only after completing the Main Story)
Location is only accessible on a place called Prairie Highlands (name is a placeholder for a large expansive grass type map where you can farm for gold and materials from the monsters there, among other map locations).
Placed deep within in a large underground cavern network, it's cave entrance lay beneath a large traversable crevasse, well concealed by large rocky hills and thick foliage. The Prairie Highlands and, especially the Hive, is where you will find bee-type monsters and the aforementioned 'Insect Girls'. The Hive is where you can find copious quantities of [Gold Honey] from their [Cone Pods], usable insect carapaces from the bee monsters for making sturdier equipment or sell them for gold, and most of all; the [Aphrodisiac Mucus] from the Insect Girls, especially from the 'Hive Queen'. It is said that the Hive underneath the Prairie Highlands is the newest Hive to be made by the Bee monsters, it is also the furthest known monster bee hive compared to others that came from the far distant northwestern regions of the 'Large Continent'.
Note: If you take out the monster aspect of the Hive monsters, they are essentially a large tribe of Tall, Golden-Haired, Fair-skinned, Amazon Women. Every strand of hair in their bodies are gold in color, even their eyelashes and pubes with the exception of the [Hive Queen] whose hair are all Silver, and the Hive Nymph Queensguard born from human mothers. And if they have normal human eyes, their color would be either Gold, Silver, or Purple; respectively representing the colors of the luxury item of [Gold Honey], the mostly unknown 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', and the commonly known [Aphrodisiac Mucus].

Bee monsters:

[Giant Bees] perform the worker role within the Hive; First they pollinate the large flower plants that grew in the Prairie Highlands to bring home to process and store the [Gold Honey] within large, player-interactable [Cone Pods]; Second, they tend to the Hive Queen for spawning more giant bees and 'Insect Girls'; And most of all, they tend to the unfortunate women who got caught by them to serve as breeding pods. The heroine (and Lynn if you bring her with you) will become one such breeding pod should she lose a battle against them, because of that you need to be of a high enough level to be able to break out of your confinement and escape the Hive or else you'll have to reload a save.
Note: Giant Bees have the appearances of giant bees as their name suggest, they are not dudes in a onesie bee suit, nor are they female looking monsters with male genitalia. Instead they are 3-ft tall/wide and 5-ft long bee monsters with two retractable types of stingers, one is the normal type for self-defense, the other resembled a large and long genitalia of a dog (The one that bulges during and after sex) whose purpose and function is very clear just by looking at them. Their long tongue is used to pollinate the large flowers and inject [Cone Pods] with their newly made [Gold Honey], it is also used to inject a 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' on the captured women to keep them 'active'.

[Hive Nymphs] are also known as the 'Golden Haired Insect Girls' due to their strangely very human-like appearance that resembled extremely attractive golden-haired women apart from their compound eyes, antennae, and large yet slender black-and-gold-striped abdomen attached to the back of their hips.
They possess formidable Physical Prowess due to their monster biology, and with their biological human aspect they even have the Wits and the Intellect to know that, let alone speak the human language, they can also arm themselves with weapons and equipment they have acquired from either dead adventurers or captured women who have long since given up escaping, due to this the Hive Nymphs serve as the actual fighting force of the Hive other than the more numerous but relatively weak Giant Bees.
Unlike Giant Bees, Hive Nymphs mostly reside within the Hive, however they do sometimes go out by themselves in small groups to actively hunt other monsters to give the Hive some other means of nourishment, because of that you will often see them fighting other monsters in the open world, which meant encounters with Hive Nymphs and other monsters will result in a three way battle, assuming you don't attack them first.
They mostly avoid places where humans are around, but when they encounter a lone or a group of human women however, instead of hunting them, they instead use their [Aphrodisiac Mucus] from their stingers to weaken them until they become unconscious before bringing them back to the Hive.
Note: Giant Bees outnumber the Hive Nymphs in a 2:1 ratio; 70% of Giant Bees are found outside the Hive while 20% of the Hive Nymphs serve as active game hunters, the rest perform the respective role of Workers and Guards within the Hive. In other words; in an 8 out of 10 sequence, you will encounter more Giant Bees outside of their Hive within the Prairie Highlands than the Hive Nymphs with the latter being found just either close to the hidden cave entrance or in a forested patch closest to said entrance where their favorite game being [Large Boars], [Goblins], [Orcs], and any other Monster within the Prairie Highlands that wandered too close.

[Hive Breeding Pods] are human women who were captured, fixed into various breeding positions using a hard, silvery substance made of cocoon silk and beeswax, turning them into breeding pods for the Hive. [HBP]s are women whose minds have long since been broken and are now bred by the Giant Bees while Hive Nymphs sometimes come into the [Breeding Room] to administer a mixture of their 'Mucus' and some kind of 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' from the 'Hive Queen' to the human women in the form of 'deep kisses' and using their 'soft-tipped stingers' to penetrate them through either their anus or in their vagina to keep the human female hosts not only alive so they can keep on giving birth to the Hive monsters, but it can also rejuvenate their body cells, resulting in a state of perpetual youth and of course an indefinite extension of their lifespan. This meant that the hive can have breeders capable of giving birth to 'new members' that will never tire nor do they expire as long as no physical harm came to them.
Note: The HBP's of this Hive are mostly 'new additions', however some of them are given to them by the Hive the Hive Queen was born from.
The heroine can't release them from their confinement (And even if she did, where will they even go to? Some of those women might be thousands of years older than the Kingdom she was born in despite their youthful appearance). And not only are their minds greatly altered after a very long time, so is their bodies. Once the captive women gave up resisting, their bodies start undergoing a long and heavy process of changing it's physical, chemical and genetic properties to better accommodate their new eternal life thanks to the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' they are being fed with.
They still retain their original appearances from the day they were captured, with the changes only occurring from within, giving them the appearance of beautiful women trapped and bounded within a monster lair despite the passing of centuries.(This 'Note' of 'unknown information' is spoken of by the Hive Queen herself towards the questioning heroine after she tries to release them, discouraging her from doing so.)
The heroine (or/with Lynn) can 'assist' in the Hive's breeding process and this is one of those methods of contributing to the Hive; by giving them the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' similar to how the Hive Nymphs and Giant Bees do it; The H-scene to this is basically Yuri; where the heroine puts the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' into her mouth but doesn't swallow it, then give said liquid to the Breeding Pod woman in the form of a deep kiss with a lot of saliva play, another variant of the same scene is her using the 'stinger' to pump the Breeding Pod woman's two lower mouths with the liquid, in other words; Using a silver colored, organic looking strap-on made out of elastic, shiny silk like material made by the Hive Queen for the heroine's own use. The strap-on can also be used by Lynn to 'give the liquid' to the heroine as well in a Yuri Bondage play scene.

[Substitute Hive Queens] are human women who are allowed to freely roam within the Hive. These women are given better treatment even compared to those who have become [HBP]s; while the latter is given the most care in making sure they are in a perpetual state of peak physical condition for breeding out new members of the Hive, they are nothing more than living breeders who exist for giving birth to bee monsters. In contrast, those who are deemed to be [SHQ]s by none other than the Hive Queen herself is given a real proper treatment in the truest sense. That is, of course after they have proven themselves to be worthy of her complete trust.
Though it is a very rare occurrence there are among those who willingly decided to become a part of their 'community' for reasons no one can actually say for sure, though otherwise it is currently thought that it is mostly because of the Mucus and Monster sex they have become accustomed to. However there are cases recorded long ago that whenever someone willingly joined a Hive Queen and the Hive Queen's quest to make her Hive the largest and most powerful in the [Continent], it is usually followed by a drastic increase of not only Hive Nymphs, but also a numerical increase of their even more powerful relative; the [Hive Nymph Queensguard] along with the much rarer and the most powerful Bee Type Monster capable of giving birth to Hive Queens as if they were the common Giant Bee; The [Aphrodite Hivekin Empress].
Note: [SHQ]s come in two types; One type would become Hive Breeding Pods where they merely serve as stationary breeders for all eternity. The second type would be those who have the mental fortitude to not break down after consuming the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' along with the strength and power to give birth to many Hive monsters, especially when giving birth to more powerful types of bee monsters.

[Hive Nymph Queensguard] are similar to the Hive Nymphs, but are taller (7-ft tall) and much more extravagant in terms of human beauty, with them having human eyes instead of compound eyes, their antennae resembles - and hidden - within their hair, the Black-and-Gold-striped Abdomen Insect Girls are known for resembled and move as if it is the tail of a Succubus with a soft-pointed stinger at it's tip, their transparent silvery wings that are usually placed in the back are now located at the back of their hips, it's shape even resembled the wings of a Succubus. As for their overall hair color; it would be the hair color of their biological human mother. (e.g. human mother A has red hair, so the HNQs born from her is guaranteed to inherit the hair color of red from her human mother)
Their overall strength and intellect is twice that of Hive Nymphs (6-ft tall). However unlike the Hive Nymphs, the [HNQ] can actually learn and use spells to better protect the Hive Queen. Their capabilities with using magic becomes even more apparent should they be born from human mothers (aka The Heroine and Lynn).
The (looted) equipment they are armed with are of much higher quality than those usually used by the regular Hive Nymphs, with some of them even equipped with the kind of weapons and armor only some of the most powerful adventurers or even the knights of some royal household would only be seen with. (e.g. Mid-to-late-game equipment). In terms of Intelligence, while the Hive Nymphs can understand and speak normally, the Queensguard speak as if they are noblewomen of high society with deeper thought process (e.g. Ojou-sama).
The Queensguard the player can command in the after story are born only through the Substitute Hive Queens (The heroine and Lynn) since only the latter who drank the [more potent version] of the regular 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', give birth to multiple bee monsters many times, then undergo a process of 'some biological change' unlike those of the [HBP]s while not losing her mind can have the capability to breed more powerful types of bee monsters. The [HNQ] rarely come out of the Hive, if at all. According to the records of the [Mages Guild] the HNQs born from the Hive Queen usually don't.
In this case however, it's because they would often assist their biological mothers outside of the hive.
Note: HNQs born from human mothers see and perceive the Hive Queen, especially whose 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' had originated from, as their kin just as they see their human mothers as their parent.

[Hive Queen] is naturally the one who rules the [Monster Bee Hive].
A 10 foot tall, Silver-haired, porcelain-white skinned, large chested, Femme Fatale whose antennae resembled the fabled twin drill hair normally seen on Ojou-sama female characters. Her large Abdomen that gives birth to bee monsters possess a Silver-and-Gold-striped color motif, making her a very distinguishable being from all the other bee monsters throughout the Hive.
The 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' she can produce from her body is known to significantly extend ones lifespan, it is why Monster Bee Hives are constantly been sought after due to this mostly unknown substance aside from their properties of a long life other than the [Gold Honey] and the [Aphrodisiac Mucus], however actually getting their hands on said 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' is even rarer since the Hives are known to be hard to attack due to their remote locations, especially even more so when the Hive Nymphs and Queensguards defending them have not only learn to fight back against powerful adventurers and knights, but even go so far as to conduct counter-invasions in the form of raiding human settlements, looting usable equipment and animal livestocks for their Hive as well as to capture human women to be used as new breeding pods.
As for the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', it has two forms; One is the commonly used raw jelly-like liquid, the other is a refined and potent version made by the Hive Queen for giving them to SHQs worthy of them, of which no one even knew about.
The Hive Queen's capabilities as a fighter need not be said; If the HNQ is twice as powerful as a regular Hive Nymph in addition to being armed with human-made equipment as well as being able to use magic, then the Hive Queen is even more so. Her power level alone surpasses the final boss of the main storyline, nevermind the finest equipment she can get her hands on, much less her usage of powerful spells.
She is also one of the two choices you can make in your conquer the continent route in the after story. The other being the Succubus Queen from the Palace of Wonders, where you conquer the continent by spreading the Succubus Queen's lewd ideology instead of pure military, economic and 'cultural' means on the [Hive Empress Route].

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, going by what I am learning atm, this game is eventually going to be an affront to all of humanity.

Not sorry. Also, not Reese's.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Part of the reason tentacles are so great is because it has elements of bdsm but is also the unique situation of "non-person" bdsm. Sort of like there can be a lot of bondage and submission but doesn't actually require a second sentient person, which is an interesting variant of the usual that requires another personality.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Side note, I recently got back into testing out what's already available in the game, and I found some new things:

- You can unlock a Temptation skill once Miene's Charisma is over 16, and her desire is over a certain level.
- Turns out female human NPCs can be raped by male non-human NPCs and vice versa. They can even get pregnant and give birth! Of course, setting this situation up is still a bitch.
- If you keep clearing out the same map/floor more than 3 times, the next time you enter it, at least one enemy will become an "avenger" for that floor. They're particularly strong, and if the avenger is female, they become futanari. Sadly, futanari don't rape like male enemies.

Reactions: luzup and minin

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Might as well ask this here, since I've been searching for an hour now with nothing to lose.

Is there any way to mod the game so that the virgin barrier can never be broken no matter how high Miene's corruption goes? I've been scouring the files in RPGM AIO for a while now and most of the text is in japanese so it's rather difficult for me to find what I'm looking for.

Apr 2, 2020
Might as well ask this here, since I've been searching for an hour now with nothing to lose.

Is there any way to mod the game so that the virgin barrier can never be broken no matter how high Miene's corruption goes? I've been scouring the files in RPGM AIO for a while now and most of the text is in japanese so it's rather difficult for me to find what I'm looking for.
I suppose with cheat option s available, I could probably make workarounds for those thatvare interested in more pure routes. It means more prog amd scripting, but nothing that can't be done with a little bit of elbow grease.

Check out my personal page for update!

Reactions: f9account