RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
it seems nobody struggling with the game, but maybe because i skip the story up to the dragon scene where it gives you blessing, from this on i don't know where to go, i found the hard dungeon where you need to talk to maid from the city but then got locked in a room.

subann

Apr 19, 2020
it seems nobody struggling with the game, but maybe because i skip the story up to the dragon scene where it gives you blessing, from this on i don't know where to go, i found the hard dungeon where you need to talk to maid from the city but then got locked in a room.
Would you like to proceed from the port town?
First, talk to the girl with silver hair in the water and watch the event.
Then go to the inn and talk to the dwarf merchant.
Then, the owner of the inn will appear, so if you sleep overnight, the story will continue.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for that info, I can give it another try...is there any actual tentacle/preg content or is it all just the heroine on the right hand side in various "attacked" poses?
i just tried it, and yes, there is pregnant content. The main heroine realize the pleasure she is feeling, and then the barrier is come undone thus making the rapist could penetrate her front hole.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
i just tried it, and yes, there is pregnant content. The main heroine realize the pleasure she is feeling, and then the barrier is come undone thus making the rapist could penetrate her front hole.
Thanks! Tentacles or just human?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Tentacles or just human?
Tentacles are possible, yes, though you'd have to get quite far in the dungeon, about twenty-five or so floors in, I believe. As far as I know, only Mindflayers are capable of tentacle sex.

Also, yeah, the plants too, but they tend to eat you more than fuck you.

Reactions: n0b0di

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
It's funny that this thread is still chatty, especially since the guy stopped developing this 3 years ago due to health problems. Has there been a word from that person recently? Is that why this game is getting Necro'ed from a few years ago.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
has anyone atleast attempt a MTL version of this? it isn't playable if only the menu text is english.

Which is a shame because this looks to be the most advanced ero rpg i ever seen besides Violated Heroine. and a few others like cursed armor.

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
It's funny that this thread is still chatty, especially since the guy stopped developing this 3 years ago due to health problems. Has there been a word from that person recently? Is that why this game is getting Necro'ed from a few years ago.
What an incredible community we are XD.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyudomeSayonara
May 26, 2019
At this point I think ILL is pretty much a goner if the pandemic is anything to go by, nevermind his skin and eye condition, if that didn't end him the 'Rona' flu may already have. His last post on his twitter feed is from January of last year in case anyone is wondering.

What about using the futa trait
Whatever kind of game you're making it's better off without the futa stuff, just try to make it one of the few games without resorting to that. D&P is actually good despite the lack of content and updates mostly because there is no futa stuff.

maybe even some specific customized "toys" that can make the Dragon submit in a way nobody would expect?
That better not be one of those furry scenes, that's just pushing it.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2020
ATTENTION ECCHIONE!
I have decided that, due to the limitations of the RPG Maker framework, as well the overall complexity of Japanese coding in the coined 'Spaghetti Engine', I will be posting, as well quite possibly be remaking, the game on a different engine. With plenty of notes and insight into the game, plus the existence of the materials I have on hand, it should be possible, considering the felxible options each engine provides, depending on the one chosen.

That's where YOU come in! I'm starting a little poll, everyone. In my next comment that I'll be posting, I want everyone interested to decide what they prefer. Depending on what is decided as most popular, I will attempt to use that. Regardless, I need a different engine to use. Otherwise, your computer's are gonna need some serious pork power! (To give you an idea, even with a complete overhaul of the system on RPGACE, it would take AT LEAST 3.5 GHz of power and a multithread (if not hyperthreaded!) GPU just to run it, let alone full capacity. I don't wanna do that to you guys(and girls). I just want to make something already simplified for you lot to enjoy. Preferably with as few game breaking bugs as possible.)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe your poll will answer my question but which engine do you think would work best for your project. Also apologies I got very busy and never did test the game to provide more ideas for your rework. Things are calming down so if you still are looking for feedback let me know and I can try and help out some later down the line.

Reactions: RyudomeSayonara
Apr 2, 2020
Here's where I want you all to vote everyone! There will be three choices, mainly to simplify what I need to study more for.

(01) UNITY: Simple, powerful, flexible, but not too friendly on the CPU and GPU, without flexible tweaking settings. (Although, I think lots of creators are being too concerned about high performance and great graphics. More games need more options to tone that crap down IMOO.) I own my own copy of the program.

(02) GAME MAKER: Personally, I'm not too familiar with actually using it, but I have read throught the documentation, and it seems relatively capable. Not to mention some of the unique games made with it. Also seems to be easier on the CPU, with possible exceptions towards the GPU depending on the game.

(03) OTHER: Yeah, I can't really think of much that would offer flexible options AND complete localization of the English language. (I don't count WOLFRPG Editor as one of those.) If you lot think of something, and are able to get some votes going as to what it is, I will consider it.

Regardless of your choice, please let me know as to why you would prefer to have me remake this masterpiece on your selected choice. Also, please do not harass anyone else because of their choice. Those harassmental comments will be reported, if not by me, then someone else at any moment's notice.

I will do the tally, let's say, two weeks from now. That'll give me time to finish my current works so as to devote myself to making things enjoyable for all (interested).

I really look forward to hearing from you all. Anyone and everyone is welcome, even from other forums and topics.

And please remember to quote my previous, specified post if you want to make suggestions as to what you want to see in the game.

Thank you very much for your time, everyone, and please have a wonderful remainder of your day/night. Will speak with you all again soon enough.

Apr 2, 2020
Maybe your poll will answer my question but which engine do you think would work best for your project. Also apologies I got very busy and never did test the game to provide more ideas for your rework. Things are calming down so if you still are looking for feedback let me know and I can try and help out some later down the line.
Personally, Id like to see what I could do with Untiy, but hey! There's always something new to learn, and this way will determine user friendliness IMOO. Really, if possible, depending on jow things go, I may very well release it on multiple engines, framework and coding not withstanding. For now, it's an experiment.

Regardless, as I'm doing all this in my spare time asode from looking for work, making resumes, and helping out around the house as well watching my niece and nephews, yeah, progress is gonna be slow. RPG just has too many strict limitations, and anything beyond that requires too powerful a computer. It's amazing this 'Spaghetti Coded Engine' was optimized for relatively low end PCs as it was. I need something like Factorio, where everything, or portions of it anyway, can be loaded and rendered as necessary, then stored on the RAM for temporary measures until needed. Anything to cut back on excessive usage of CPU and GPU, all using set traits according to region, memory and otherwise.

Even an amateur like myself can still figure out something like this if I take the time to study it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Personally, Id like to see what I could do with Untiy, but hey! There's always something new to learn, and this way will determine user friendliness IMOO. Really, if possible, depending on jow things go, I may very well release it on multiple engines, framework and coding not withstanding. For now, it's an experiment.

Regardless, as I'm doing all this in my spare time asode from looking for work, making resumes, and helping out around the house as well watching my niece and nephews, yeah, progress is gonna be slow. RPG just has too many strict limitations, and anything beyond that requires too powerful a computer. It's amazing this 'Spaghetti Coded Engine' was optimized for relatively low end PCs as it was. I need something like Factorio, where everything, or portions of it anyway, can be loaded and rendered as necessary, then stored on the RAM for temporary measures until needed. Anything to cut back on excessive usage of CPU and GPU, all using set traits according to region, memory and otherwise.

Even an amateur like myself can still figure out something like this if I take the time to study it.
Out of curiosity, have you considered RPGM MV? Might be easier to migrate over as the code will be similar to what is already being used. Except MV uses Java instead of ruby and has alot of plugins. Just a thought. Unity is a good option for that kind of game IMHO though.

Apr 2, 2020
At this point I think ILL is pretty much a goner if the pandemic is anything to go by, nevermind his skin and eye condition, if that didn't end him the 'Rona' flu may already have. His last post on his twitter feed is from January of last year in case anyone is wondering.

Whatever kind of game you're making it's better off without the futa stuff, just try to make it one of the few games without resorting to that. D&P is actually good despite the lack of content and updates mostly because there is no futa stuff.

That better not be one of those furry scenes, that's just pushing it.
Even if for some reason I make that (There's no guarantee I'd remeber this conversation off the top of my head), I will at least make sure there will be an option to filter that content so to allow different content to be shown.

Lunatic thought: Maybe I should make an absolutely safe version for kids. No nudity, no sex, no excessive and gorey violence, just havoc and mayhem with safer play. And even those that are squeamish could play that version, too, and still enjoy a similar story and gameplay to the 'original', which will probably be anything but at this point.

Apr 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, have you considered RPGM MV? Might be easier to migrate over as the code will be similar to what is already being used. Except MV uses Java instead of ruby and has alot of plugins. Just a thought. Unity is a good option for that kind of game IMHO though.
TBH, I'm kinda weak at JAVA. Didn't look as interesting compared to Python and the C languages.

But maybe I just need to practice with it more.

Btw, RPG MV uses more GPU compared to ACE. Even though it's a bit easier on CPU, it's still quite the inconvenience.

Reactions: Silentce
Apr 2, 2020
Liking the new Profile pic. Cute choice!