RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Apr 2, 2020
Another perverted idea.

Now, if purity/virgintiy is needed and the seal/blessing prevents the MC from losing it, how does the bad guy get her to loose it?
1. Long sexual torture to hopefully break her. Not easy.
2. Get someone she likes and does not want to get hurt to fug her. By force if necessary. Capture Lynn/her Mother (any other notable character?), turn them into futas, capture Mine, force them to do it. Profit.

Perhaps a purity bonus/ corruption reduction for each humanoid baby put in a nursery?

Also:
- more female and futa enemies. Catgirls, wolfgirls, foxgirls, lamias, etc...
- option to block anal. I hate it.
- only enemies that makes sense would rape (why or HOW is a raven even doing it?)
You ever see "Beavis and Butthead Do America"? There's a perfect example in there.

Also, should probs make options available to limit what everyone wants to see. May as well make it encompass EVERYTHING!

Apr 2, 2020
Smart man. Leave the least important things for last.
Things like new items/weapons and simple and don't even require new graphics. Spear, silver spear and spear+3 could very well use the same paperdoll graphics (you can use a different icon, tough even that culd be the same)

Regarding actual suggestions:
I suspect the reason the dragon put that protection spell because the virginity is part of the sealing ritual - a dragonmaiden probably has to lose it in the ritual. Meaning if you loose it in the playtrough, the MC would have to find another way.
And given that it's obvious Lynn has a thing for Miene, and that you plan to fully implement futa, the ending of her loosing her virginity to futa Lynn in the ritual sounds very enticing to me.

As for the intro/plot, I find a goo way to explain everything is if you combine Dungeon Meishi (dungeon is the prison for the demon/dragon) and My Forest Home (where the demons sexual frustration ends up affecting everyone).
It neatly explain everything - why the MC must go into the dungeon and reach the final ritual chamber, and why everyone wants to fugg her.

If you want another idea - children will/might follow and protect the mother. They would have lower stats and would need time to grow, and would be a limit to how many can follow you. You can leave them in town also.
A way to get something out of being impregnated.
NOTE - this would apply to monster enemies that grow fast. Human impregnating would give normal babies that cannot fight.
What about using the futa trait, or maybe even some specific customized "toys" that can make the Dragon submit in a way nobody would expect?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
...Please no exploding babies, thanks. Also, can we tone down on the flood of ideas here? Like a previous user stated, we need to work on things one step at a time. And not to be critical, but we need to see a POC, an actual modded build of the game that shows our discussions will actually lead to fruition.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Enthusiasm is all well and good, but things need to be done one step at a time.

The "why don't I just make everything?" leads to dead projects and burnouts. Simple things end up rather complex. Trust me.

And D&P seems to have spaghetti coding, so you'll have your work cut out for you.

On another note, I killed off everything except harpies on a forest map and let both girls get captured. The rape was endless and neither girl seemed to ever orgasm, lust didn't seem to increase. Another bug I guess?

Reactions: Nik Art and EldenFZ

Kiko Doragon

Feb 2, 2018
Yep. Enthusiasm is all well and good, but things need to be done one step at a time.

The "why don't I just make everything?" leads to dead projects and burnouts. Simple things end up rather complex. Trust me.

And D&P seems to have spaghetti coding, so you'll have your work cut out for you.

On another note, I killed off everything except harpies on a forest map and let both girls get captured. The rape was endless and neither girl seemed to ever orgasm, lust didn't seem to increase. Another bug I guess?
I think so too, but which version are you playing? Mine is v3.09. I sometimes stuck at a Dungeon floor being raped endlessly and then the game crashed at a random point, LOL. When switch to 4.01, the problem is fixed I think, I didn't face it again.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
...Please no exploding babies, thanks. Also, can we tone down on the flood of ideas here? Like a previous user stated, we need to work on things one step at a time. And not to be critical, but we need to see a POC, an actual modded build of the game that shows our discussions will actually lead to fruition.

I completely agree. As an aspiring dev myself, I saw many passionate creators being killed off by their own ambition. Having a burst of imagination is good, but being able to concretize that imagination is the most important skills to have. The real criticism comes after testing/experimenting what has already been realized. Most times, if it's something original, something you're not very familiar with that hasn't gone through numbers of bug testing, you may get stucked on a problem that will likely eat a lot of your time and then burn you out on the way.

Reactions: axelaen
Mar 28, 2017
Dungeons & Prisoners is a pipe dream fueled by tobacco and jank. Yet it was such a wonderful pipe dream...
I really need to jump back into learning code myself so I can make my dream game.
Anyway, whatever RyudomeSayonara does he'll have plenty of time to do it. ILL fell off the horse somewhere on the trail, then crawled off into the bushes never to be seen again.
Be calm, drink some beer and smoke some weed while you're coding this, it'll save you in the long run if you make it funner for yourself.

Apr 2, 2020
Dungeons & Prisoners is a pipe dream fueled by tobacco and jank. Yet it was such a wonderful pipe dream...
I really need to jump back into learning code myself so I can make my dream game.
Anyway, whatever RyudomeSayonara does he'll have plenty of time to do it. ILL fell off the horse somewhere on the trail, then crawled off into the bushes never to be seen again.
Be calm, drink some beer and smoke some weed while you're coding this, it'll save you in the long run if you make it funner for yourself.
Thanks, everyone. That was precisely what I was talking about with some of my brothers the day before after some yard work.

Believe me, folks: I WANT to implement all those things, eventually. But I also want to understand and experiment with 'The Spaghetti Engine', even if it seems impossible. And even if I can't figure it out on my own, I intend on using any forum I can find to improve my knowledge on Ruby.

There's always something interesting to learn, So why bother taking the easy way out when I can take the time and just sit and study?

Maybe I won't be able to finish on time, but I damn well will finish! Plus, knowing you lot can enjoy a game I contributed to, that would make me seriously filled with joy. That's my incentive.

Apr 2, 2020
Actually, as the game stands, every NPC is already a potential enemy. Well, almost. I did a bit of experimenting by using love potions on various NPCs in the game, and it turns out, they can attack and have their own skills. It's even possible to have the male NPCs rape the PC, and the female NPCs masturbate.

I even did some further experimenting and realized that male monster NPCs can rape human female NPCs. It's a bitch to set up the situation though.

PS: I achieved this mainly with the help of a mod I found in the ulmf thread for this game, page 294, which extends Miene's bedroom and adds a debug room of sorts to it. Be warned that (at least for me) it breaks the basement room inside the ghost house, and thus renders the summon child skill unobtainable.
True, but with a little bit of scripting, then cross checking, it should be possible to emulate behavior based on actions taken or words spoken.

Thinking about it, may as well make a standardized interpersonal command list, then take it from there. I'll worry about putting in certain explicit reactions further down the road.

Apr 2, 2020
Update!

I have been working on the project here and there, but for maybe 20 minutes at a time every other day. Plus, with school starting back up, along with homeschooling, I haven't been able to even get on my PC all that much. So, telling the truth, my progress is getting hella behind.

I figure that once the kids get back to school in person, it'll make things a hell of a lot easier, so that I can get back to work.

I've also been looking for work(regular, paid work that I can do from the comfort of my home), but have not had any luck. Besides doing these (self-made) commissions here on F95zone, I honestly have no idea how I'm going to make any money... Maybe I should provide my services in the hired bhelp section, and see where I can go from there.

Of course, I will still be working on this, but I also have to make sure that I bring in income every now and then.

Post Script: I truly monologue too much.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just wanted the dicks of all of the various things to be proper not just one guys dick that somehow phantoms of the opera on all creatures in game.

Reactions: rawrawrawr

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
So I'm still near the start of the game escaping the ship. The problem is when I escape it suddenly puts me in an incomplete town with my bodyguard who shouldn't have made the trip with me, and im trapped there with nothing to do. Anyone know this bug?
alternatively, If anyone has a save for after you escape from the ship or whenever I'd be very grateful.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I'm still near the start of the game escaping the ship. The problem is when I escape it suddenly puts me in an incomplete town with my bodyguard who shouldn't have made the trip with me, and im trapped there with nothing to do. Anyone know this bug?
alternatively, If anyone has a save for after you escape from the ship or whenever I'd be very grateful.
It's not a bug that's all meant to happen. Once you're away from the ship you have an infinite dungeon you can explore, plunder & level up in. You can head back to the port talking to the maid near the church in town & enter the haven, get captured of purpose & Lienne will get lewder every time eventually wanting to have straight up sex once this occurs you can go into the dungeon & she can get defeated, lewded etc even impregnated.
That's it though, not much too it really.

Reactions: aa14

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I gave this a try, great stuff! I may not be fully understanding the engine, however, since I'm trying to access tentacle pregnancy/birth content and haven't accessed anything yet.

For example, at the start: heroine goes near the plants. Lots of "fighting" dialogue streams by on the left, and there's some animations of the heroine wrapped up in tentacles. However, it just zooms by so fast that it's hard to understand what's going on. Just lots of "X takes damage, Y enemy attacks!"

Then the heroine's HP goes down, it just goes to game over/restart instead of any actual sex CG scenes. Am I missing something?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I gave this a try, great stuff! I may not be fully understanding the engine, however, since I'm trying to access tentacle pregnancy/birth content and haven't accessed anything yet.

For example, at the start: heroine goes near the plants. Lots of "fighting" dialogue streams by on the left, and there's some animations of the heroine wrapped up in tentacles. However, it just zooms by so fast that it's hard to understand what's going on. Just lots of "X takes damage, Y enemy attacks!"

Then the heroine's HP goes down, it just goes to game over/restart instead of any actual sex CG scenes. Am I missing something?
That area is supposedly a 'test' area, but it's very barebones. You need to follow the path that goes up on the overworld from the house, not the right. This progresses the main storyline, after completing which you'll have access to a ton more variety of enemies to 'experiment' with. You could try to build up your Desire meter by using the love potions the fairies give you if you kill all the plants, this will make them hostile and try to down you. But it's awfully tedious, and you're much better off doing the main path and unlocking more content.

Reactions: jack3639570

Kiko Doragon

Feb 2, 2018

Sexual resistances exist and they can make your main character immune to sexual attacks, usually. State Resist.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You actually managed to max out your level, did you do it legit or with the mod?
I only ever hit 14 and got 50 levels in the dungeon deep before being raped forever and couldn't escape.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That area is supposedly a 'test' area, but it's very barebones. You need to follow the path that goes up on the overworld from the house, not the right. This progresses the main storyline, after completing which you'll have access to a ton more variety of enemies to 'experiment' with. You could try to build up your Desire meter by using the love potions the fairies give you if you kill all the plants, this will make them hostile and try to down you. But it's awfully tedious, and you're much better off doing the main path and unlocking more content.
Thanks for that info, I can give it another try...is there any actual tentacle/preg content or is it all just the heroine on the right hand side in various "attacked" poses?