RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i loved the concept and art but this game is still in the demo phase since 2013 each minor feature that gets added has more bugs than actual content.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The game is on sale at DLsite ONLY on the JP's DLsite, it's not listed on English DLsite sadly...

Unless IF anyone in here, can buys that and gives it a full English translation, then we could have a more up-to-date version of the game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell do you really whanna know why he is slow.
1. he does it all on his own
2. becausse off his illnessen he is slow.
3. illness 1 huge EYE problem
4. illness 2 very rare skinproblem which isnt currable
5. but what he does he does great
6. his game does use the same style playtrough as Maiden SnowEve but compleetly diff in story line.
7. so plz give this make some Slak its not totaly his faulth that he is on the slow side

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
though i have a problem running some off the RPGmaker games Wether it has the unicorn exe Icon or dragon icon
i am getting the message.
File Corrupted !
please run a Virus-Check, Then reinstall the Application
there is no virus on it still it whont run
and how can the files be corrupted
iff has worked in the past and my comp is 100% virus free

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Can anybody help to find similar games like this with fights and h-scenes on main map? I remember seen some but totally don't know how to find them.

captainlurker

Jun 7, 2018
I
As much as i would like it, i lost hope in this project. Is very unlikely that after he abandoned the developement for so long he is gonna come back.
Idk man if kasumi rebirth can come back anything is possible (although this is probably dead)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I

Idk man if kasumi rebirth can come back anything is possible (although this is probably dead)
Kasumi Rebirth can't come back, it's no longer on English DLsite anymore, since the dev of the game, switched from the digital to physical version of the game, witch the physical copy only gives you access to a server, for the game's updates.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Kasumi Rebirth can't come back, it's no longer on English DLsite anymore, since the dev of the game, switched from the digital to physical version of the game, witch the physical copy only gives you access to a server, for the game's updates.
Kasumi rebirth is a completely different kind of game too. A rpgm game like D&P is difficult to pick it up again once the dev loose the momentum. There is a lot more stuff going on.
But again, i would be very happy to be wrong in this.

captainlurker

Jun 7, 2018

kasumi rebirth is getting an update

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
As much as i would like it, i lost hope in this project. Is very unlikely that after he abandoned the developement for so long he is gonna come back.
I agree, a finished version of his game will basically almost never happen short of a miracle.

Though I expect that we'll continue to see the drip-feeding of demo updates for the next several years since he's almost unreasonably passionate about this project (when he isn't playing Dark Souls or smoking).

His last (unreleased) update so far was in May 2018 and appears to be the addition of the "hands-over-head" sex pose as well as the handjob implementation and some other random bug fixes and minor stuff regarding platforming. Also the weird food/bladder system similar to Wings of Roldea.

Also for those people complaining about his Patreon, it literally says on the page that the money goes towards three main things: cigarettes, medical fees, and supporting his favourite musicians. He even mentions that there will be zero patron-only content so long as the game stays in development hell.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I agree, a finished version of his game will basically almost never happen short of a miracle.

Though I expect that we'll continue to see the drip-feeding of demo updates for the next several years since he's almost unreasonably passionate about this project (when he isn't playing Dark Souls or smoking).

His last (unreleased) update so far was in May 2018 and appears to be the addition of the "hands-over-head" sex pose as well as the handjob implementation and some other random bug fixes and minor stuff regarding platforming. Also the weird food/bladder system similar to Wings of Roldea.

Also for those people complaining about his Patreon, it literally says on the page that the money goes towards three main things: cigarettes, medical fees, and supporting his favourite musicians. He even mentions that there will be zero patron-only content so long as the game stays in development hell.
Ugh.... That last part.... Doesn't makes my gut feels well with it....So he's milking his patreons..... Man I can't wait for when Pateron bans all adult/sexual content on their platforms.....

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Ugh.... That last part.... Doesn't makes my gut feels well with it....So he's milking his patreons..... Man I can't wait for when Pateron bans all adult/sexual content on their platforms.....
Well, is it really milking when he straight up tells them where the money is going and that they aren't getting anything?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well, is it really milking when he straight up tells them where the money is going and that they aren't getting anything?
How much is making is patreon now? 50 bucks monthly or something? Right now people keep donating just out of pity for his condition, or cause they don't want him to entirely quit the project once and for all. Still hoping one day he will get serious with it again.
But you're right. He is completely honest about the (lack of) developement. He don't promise or announce anything. He even discourage people to donate. At this point he cannot be blamed for the herdcore ones that still want to waste their money on this.

NelsonS

May 27, 2019
the game has good concept, thanks that is slower compare to snow maiden Eve(couldnt figure out how to "play" it...), fine artstyle, good amount of stuff in development... but is sad that the creator cant keep working on it propertly...

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
dear mods/admins please put this as abandon there has been zero updates to this game if there are updates they are very erratic