RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
What I need to do after arriving at the third city of the game (the city where you can go to dungeons)??
Moreover, how many floors the dungeons have?

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
this game is by and large abandoned guys, it's been 3 years since the last update.
move along, find something else.

george k

Dec 6, 2018
+1
I spend huge time at this game.Its unique.Random endless rape.....!!!!
If someone could add tongue,fingers(gropping) etc. and made few new poses...

Reactions: minin

minin

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone know how to get doggy style? ive seen it on a picture before

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
actually hes still working on it but the progress is slow because of his illness
Everything I have looked at seems to point to this creator having abandoned his project. Both his patreon and his website have not had any updates for 3 years. Strictly out of curiosity, where are you getting your information? Because by all intents and purposes regardless of what the creator might have said in the past, I haven't found any evidence supporting that he is still active. Not trying to call you out or anything I am just legitimately curious because I would like to find a glimmer of hope that this game has hopes of being finished someday.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Check his twitter he´s somewhat active there. He said he´s working on it but dont expect much.
Edit:
View attachment 412090
Cool thanks for that. I am not a fan of twitter or social media in general so I never bothered to check there, after I posted my message I thought to myself it was something on twitter or somewhere I never bothered to check lol. Good to see he is still working on it.

jamesdgard

Jul 14, 2017
This Game Is not going to be finished if it is it will be many years from now I've been watching it since it's first version and about a year or so from his last version in 2016 he started doing tiny updates every about 6 months that changed nothing substantial and as others said before kept saying he couldn't work on it because of his eyes and skin. If his condition is so bad that he couldn't do anything for multiple years he should have put it on hiatus until he recovered or at least told people he was done not string them along like this I hate that this game is never coming out finished it was probably my favorite game.

I agree with niBBit's post above mine didn't fully read it till I had finished writing my above paragraph i definitely agree that he started milking patreon for as much as he could and lost his motivation from that. I mean why release a game that you could charge money for one time when you can get it every month from the poor saps willing to give it every month. Even 3-4 years after he abandoned his game he is still getting $59 a month from patreon. His posts on any site where he says he is working on the game I am very doubtful he actually means them at this point he is just using them to keep hopeful people's attention and money.

He was working with someone at one point from what i remember he could have had that person do most of the work on the game especially anytime his condition flared up. At least then we would have gotten more of the game by now as it is I don't think we are getting more of the game anytime soon

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This Game Is not going to be finished if it is it will be many years from now I've been watching it since it's first version and about a year or so from his last version in 2016 he started doing tiny updates every about 6 months that changed nothing substantial and as others said before kept saying he couldn't work on it because of his eyes and skin. If his condition is so bad that he couldn't do anything for multiple years he should have put it on hiatus until he recovered or at least told people he was done not string them along like this I hate that this game is never coming out finished it was probably my favorite game.

I agree with niBBit's post above mine didn't fully read it till I had finished writing my above paragraph i definitely agree that he started milking patreon for as much as he could and lost his motivation from that. I mean why release a game that you could charge money for one time when you can get it every month from the poor saps willing to give it every month. Even 3-4 years after he abandoned his game he is still getting $59 a month from patreon. His posts on any site where he says he is working on the game I am very doubtful he actually means them at this point he is just using them to keep hopeful people's attention and money.

He was working with someone at one point from what i remember he could have had that person do most of the work on the game especially anytime his condition flared up. At least then we would have gotten more of the game by now as it is I don't think we are getting more of the game anytime soon
Yeah, I get the feeling that he's using his patreon as a source for pocket change while he actually goes to do other job and hence, deceiving people.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Don't be so hard on ILL he's just like that guy from Uganda who promised everyone that he would put a man on the sun by the end of the 1960's. He would roll a bunch of people down a hill to test his unique method of gyroscope propulsion but the project had to be canceled when one of the female astronauts mysteriusly got pregnant, which I believe was the product of CIA subterfuge to prevent people of Africa from reaching the sun and learning the secrets of the aliens.

Anyway

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Don't be so hard on ILL he's just like that guy from Uganda who promised everyone that he would put a man on the sun by the end of the 1960's. He would roll a bunch of people down a hill to test his unique method of gyroscope propulsion but the project had to be canceled when one of the female astronauts mysteriusly got pregnant, which I believe was the product of CIA subterfuge to prevent people of Africa from reaching the sun and learning the secrets of the aliens.

Anyway
WTF!!!!!??????

Reactions: hecknuts and minin