RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
killzone12 you dont know the maker off this game he is slow becausse he has a bad eye and skin decease
he is still bizzy whit it albeit quite slow.

though i have a odd thing i canot somehow pay the game windows itself is saying .exe has a virus but windows antivirus and avast isnt saying a thing
its saying file is corrupted which it isnt whas alrdy installed befor i even installed W10
i whish to play the 4.1 again but somehow i am not able

Last edited:

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Need some help here, I want to play the game and added it on my pateron but can get a version for the full game. I keep on getting the ending after she gets launched off the boat.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
becausse it isnt finishd yet and the creator is a bit on the slow side becausse off his blurry eye vision and itchy skin decease
the end for now is in the vilage just after boat you can still play bit by going to the maid at the stand or at first village whit the same maid standing infront of heaven building

Kiko Doragon

Feb 2, 2018
I really like the gameplay of this game. It's worth buying whenever it is officially released. Thinking of controlling a party and having battles without battle screens is awesome. But the creator didn't make any newer version than 4.01 (Released in 2017), only update logs of what is fixed (Lastest update is in May 7th, 2018). I wonder if anyone wanna make a mod for this demo? It's developed with old RPG maker version and we have many tools to extract & edit the sources.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont think MV can handle the script he is using its from maiden snow eve sorta same script

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game aint abandond this game has a slow making pace becausse the creator has a skin decieasse and a bad eyes constant blurry vision is also not cool you are being rude to a person who is making a game on his own pace not all games are fast and good his game has more quality in it then you could ever see in other games albeit he a bit slow but the reason is becausse off his illnes you canot say its on abandond
not cool and rude killzone12.
you got slow game makers and fast game makers and he is also using a script that is hard to creat and its also uncheateble
and he isnt the only slow game maker think about this game/creator [RPGM] Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger] this guy is just as slow as Ill Akimoto

Reactions: Kiko Doragon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there is no whay this game is going on abandonment becausse hee didnt report it as abandonment maybe onhold or superslowpaced becausse off his skin deceasse the constant itch and ashwell the very bad eyes whit blurry vision tomuch moist around them

Kiko Doragon

Feb 2, 2018
there is no whay this game is going on abandonment becausse hee didnt report it as abandonment maybe onhold or superslowpaced becausse off his skin deceasse the constant itch and ashwell the very bad eyes whit blurry vision tomuch moist around them
According to his blog's entries, last time he updated something is on May, 7th 2018. That means he's still working on it and still be patient with the project so I have no complaint about his pace bcoz we're just players, not patrons or sth like that. Just need to wait :coffee::giggle:

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Considering the last update on his blog was 2+ years ago and the one on his Patreon 3+, it's abandoned.
Yes, he has his sicknesses, but that isn't what matters, there are no public updates thus it's likely abandoned.

People who disappear and are dead don't report themselves as dead because they're dead.

Reactions: butthol and axelaen

captainlurker

Jun 7, 2018
I
Considering the last update on his blog was 2+ years ago and the one on his Patreon 3+, it's abandoned.
Yes, he has his sicknesses, but that isn't what matters, there are no public updates thus it's likely abandoned.

People who disappear and are dead don't report themselves as dead because they're dead.
I'm pretty sure he's not dead he posts on his Twitter pretty often. The game may be dead tho

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
somehow i havent get any notifications about this post smh. but after some searches, i found this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thats the most up to date compared to the one on the Dsl page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

otherwise, while talking if to add an abandoned tag or not, this post is not posted on the main threads for a reason. the game is not finished and its kinda abandoned.

i talked with an admin, really long time ago, about what do to about this game, since its kinda a lost jewell, or an underrated game, the best answer he gave was to post it here, on the translation request. hopping that maybe someday, someone will take this lost child of a game and make something better, or work with it.

otherwhise, we are just pointing the obvious answer, that this game is abandoned, but it is really in our hearts/minds?

Last edited:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
also, on my end, i cant change the post to abandoned. i only have the options to add a few tags and thats all. so theres no much i can do.