Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would make for a game with some replay value. It is what I would have done if I had the talent.
It's not a case of talent, this is using scenes taken from an animation, they can only use the footage there and this is it.

There are no group sex scenes or anything beyond what is shown. There aren't many adult animators as talented as the ones that made the original movie so making extra scenes wouldn't work either.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
It was originally released as mp4 files, I have no idea if Denpasoft even asked for permission to make this "game".
ah no, the original version didn't just release as mp4, its still sort of a game as well ...just not renpy.

I think they only did a 'partial' translation. When I looked up the game on there seems to be way more content compared to this game. I checked and this seems to be the 'browser version' of the game that is 822 MB while the 'full version' is 2158 MB.
Actually, full version have both game and browser version, that's why its so big. both have the same content, no difference or whatsoever

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Actually, full version have both game and browser version, that's why its so big. both have the same content, no difference or whatsoever
There's no difference in resolution right? For example one is 1080p while the other is 720p.

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
I'm just saying they could have done more with the story and gameplay when they were still developing the game.

Why give her a boyfriend if you are going to do nothing with it? It is like the stories where MC has sex with a married woman but the husband is never seen or heard from and wife never even wears a wedding ring. There is no pay off for adding that line.

I find it aggravating when a story has missed potential and was giving my opinion on what could have been done better.
It's not a case of talent, this is using scenes taken from an animation, they can only use the footage there and this is it.

There are no group sex scenes or anything beyond what is shown. There aren't many adult animators as talented as the ones that made the original movie so making extra scenes wouldn't work either.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
It is cheating, not NTR. We only heard she has a boyfriend and we have never seen him.
I feel NTR only qualifies if there is some emotional connection with the dude getting cucked, here there is none. Then again, vanilla dudes can be pretty fragile, so who knows.
Actually NTR IS cheating. What you are referring to is Netorare, one of the variants of this abbreviation. It also could be Netori (when MC fucks someone who is in relationship) and some other variants, i forgot how they spelled. So basically NTR is just a japanese version of "cheating" tag.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
It would make for an interesting story if the person you play as was her boyfriend who was watching the stream without her knowledge. You'd play as a guy who gets off seeing his girlfriend doing lewd things with strangers. The ability to make choices that would influence what actions she takes/have done to her would make for a nice game mechanic. Would you be satisfied seeing her embarrassed as she is subjected to some light petting and some exposure play or would you drive her towards being a complete slut taking multiple dicks at a time? Could have an ending with her returning to her boyfriends apartment with the seen being different depending on what actions you had her take.

Would make for a game with some replay value. It is what I would have done if I had the talent.

Shame that this is not a proper game.
Nah thanks, we can live without another cuckold simulator on the market.

Reactions: Mushy3D and sonhot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Go to the steam page of this game, they are working on removing the mosaics.
This will get an update to uncensored it.
Unless they are the original artists if the animation, which they aren't, it's going to look shit.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Unless they are the original artists if the animation, which they aren't, it's going to look shit.
They are talking with the original JP creator yes.
This guys are like Kagura, they talk to the original artist, the original artist give them the uncensor shit and they sell in overseas.
For obvious reasons the patch wont be sell in Japan, lol poor nips.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Actually NTR IS cheating. What you are referring to is Netorare, one of the variants of this abbreviation. It also could be Netori (when MC fucks someone who is in relationship) and some other variants, i forgot how they spelled. So basically NTR is just a japanese version of "cheating" tag.
I am talking about f95zone tags. There is cheating and there is NTR. They can be together or not. It does not matter what its "official" meaning is. The most important thing is that some people cannot stand netorare, so this tag needs to exist. There is a big difference between cheating and NTR, and it is about the viewpoint. Cheating vs cucking, big difference.

Reactions: KDBA

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I am talking about f95zone tags. There is cheating and there is NTR. They can be together or not. It does not matter what its "official" meaning is. The most important thing is that some people cannot stand netorare, so this tag needs to exist. There is a big difference between cheating and NTR, and it is about the viewpoint. Cheating vs cucking, big difference.
This is just cheating and netori. It would only be netorare if the intended protagonist is the boyfriend. The protagonist would also need to have a small penis + other related medical condition otherwise the target audience can't relate.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
This is just cheating and netori. It would only be netorare if the intended protagonist is the boyfriend. The protagonist would also need to have a small penis + other related medical condition otherwise the target audience can't relate.
not always the case lol

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
not always the case lol
Lol true but its like that in most case and it is intended to be that way. Non target audience who play netorare are usually interested in other traits that usually tag along such as cheating, hidden sex, ahegao...

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes