Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
It doesn't help, I started from the beginning and in the end she doesn't let me touch her breasts, even though you will have more love for her than 6.
I see. So it's a bug. You can't complete "Go to Evelyn's room late night" then? Should make a bug report to the Dev.
1710695002999.png
= Broken task/quest.

EDIT: Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I see. So it's a bug. You can't complete "Go to Evelyn's room late night" then? Should make a bug report to the Dev.
View attachment 3452350
= Broken task/quest.

EDIT: Thanks for trying to help anyway.
Yes, friend, but the error appears in the compressed version, in the original version the error exists, otherwise it only appears with mom mc in her room

molinaalexis

Dec 11, 2022
Use Unren option 3, then ctrl o then type in

store.money = 500000

you can search it in your saved game, (.save is a rar file) and open the log file, with notebook or another editor! Searching for store.

everything is in those log files!
Hi, Do you have other console commands to share? Thanks

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The laundry quest is still unclear on how to complete it. I can't figure out the sequence and conditions and there is no hint about it anywhere. How many times do you have to complete the yoga quest and why are there no panties on MC's bed, only 4 dirty things?
This is a really buggy and hard to understand quest. You can't complete it and you can't exit it at the same time until it's done...

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
The laundry quest is still unclear on how to complete it. I can't figure out the sequence and conditions and there is no hint about it anywhere. How many times do you have to complete the yoga quest and why are there no panties on MC's bed, only 4 dirty things?
This is a really buggy and hard to understand quest. You can't complete it and you can't exit it at the same time until it's done...
You need to complete a task with a Jacuzzi. Visit the Jacuzzi while she's there, her swimsuit will tear. You need to buy her a new swimsuit on your сomputere and take it to her bedroom or living room, and then do yoga with her on Saturday.

Last edited:

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
On Sunday, first go to your mom's laundry room, she will tell you to bring you dirty clothes from your room, you bring her your clothes and give them to her, then you immediately have to go to her bedroom and take her panties and give them to her.

Last edited:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
After you take your 4 things and carry them to the laundry room, there are only 2 options: Leave and Check her out.
After that, no matter where you go, nothing happened. It is not possible to enter Evelyn's room. You get a message that you have to take your things first. And how to give/drop them and why are there no options for this?
This is one of the dumbest quests in the game or it's buggy....

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
After you take your 4 things and carry them to the laundry room, there are only 2 options: Leave and Check her out.
After that, no matter where you go, nothing happened. It is not possible to enter Evelyn's room. You get a message that you have to take your things first. And how to give/drop them and why are there no options for this?
This is one of the dumbest quests in the game or it's buggy....
I wrote you what you need to do. You read my messages. Scroll through the above. I answered your question.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Tnx, I just don't get it. New bikini I bought her long time ago after the old one in jacuzzi incident.
On Sunday, go to your mom's laundry first, she will tell you to bring dirty clothes from your room, you bring her your clothes and give them to her, then you must immediately go to her bedroom, take her panties and give them to her.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
this is way too big 10 gb there is nothing really in the game. and why in the world is every event on Saturday so you have to do the teachers then wait a week to do the mothers. felt like that for a good 3 hours. all the event for the stepmother the only thing he can do is rub her ass is disappointing.

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
WHY was the streak luggage not repaired?

The first time I collected and gave away my things - there were no problems!

The next weekend I collected 4 things again, but I can’t give them away (there is no such answer) And I can’t go anywhere - the game doesn’t allow me to do this!

Does anyone have a save game?
1.jpg

Reactions: bigway

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
WHY was the streak luggage not repaired?

The first time I collected and gave away my things - there were no problems!

The next weekend I collected 4 things again, but I can’t give them away (there is no such answer) And I can’t go anywhere - the game doesn’t allow me to do this!

Does anyone have a save game?
View attachment 3453427
i need your save

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes