Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Yes, potential.
But still a lot of bugs.
- impossible to go back (this is what surprised me the most)
- missing images (especially Friends-house-kitchen-emma-3.png)
- slowness that seems random during some image transitions
- a final crash when buying water in the shop (neither rollback nor ignore work).

Too bad, I hope the errors will be corrected soon. Because I like the atmosphere and the story. This is only version 0.2, I guess there is still plenty of room for improvement.

For those who want to cheat, I found
- ss_... corresponds to the sister (ss_likeness_points, ss_loveness_points
- sm_... stands for mother (...)
and then : money, strength, energy, thirst, hygiene, account, damage, hunger, ...

So, there is still a lot of work to do but I like the beginning.

Come on, courage, the dev !
Thank you for your feedback! I added a patch that fix some errors and enabled rollback, you can find it here:

Shoretown Saga [v0.2a]

Reactions: giqui and Raiss54

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
So far this game feels very grindy just to be grindy like why don't you combine eat and drink and they shouldn't take 10 minutes also eating should give you energy not cost you energy when you eat breakfast and dinner not cost you it also snacking should give you energy and food same with breakfast and dinner. The hint system also isn't that developed hopefully with more updates comes more experience that cuts down on a lot of the unneeded fat. Also this could really use rollback because if you miss click you have to reload a save rather than just rollback.
Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely change the food/hint system in later updates.

Rollback added in this update:

Shoretown Saga [v0.2a]

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
First, I'd like to say this game does have potential. However, I wouldn't play it at the moment with the lack of actual sexual content it has as of v0.2. It's mostly a lot of teasing that left my balls bluer than a smurf. I do love that everyone looks like regular people and not dolled up/jacked super models and the teasing IS very good so far.

The "survival" mechanics are super annoying and I have yet to see a need for them in any scenarios, you're better off using a save editor to set your energy beyond it's max for now just to do the menial tasks so you can get through the content.

I got tired of the Gameplay and the vague quest line descriptions. So I extracted the image archive just to see if it was worth playing any further and I was left unsurprisingly frustrated. There are no sex scenes as of right now aside from the masturbation scene in the bathroom that gets you a game over no mater how high your "Loveness" and "Likeness" stats are with the mom or sister. My recommendation would be to wait for a few more updates before giving this one a try.

I would like to see a proper time skip feature that isn't me having to navigate back to MC's room to play Video Games on the computer or watch 30mins of TV. There are a lot of other features I'd like to see but Time Skipping is a definite must for me first.

Thankfully! based on what I see from Dan1228, they started releasing in September 2022, So as long as they keep up how they're working now I expect this one to get better very soon.
Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely change the food/hint system in later updates.

I will add a waiting option as soon as i can (tomorrow if everything goes well)

Reactions: Ashesofcrimson

g0dhand5

Jan 15, 2020
Anal SexBlackmail Drugs Footjob Handjob Harem Lesbian Masturbation Prostitution Sex Toys Sleep Sex Spanking Stripping Teasing Titfuck Vaginal sex Combat Cosplay Dating Sim Humor PoV Romance School setting and probably more

Maybe sharing in the future but avoidable
How about Clothes management? Curious to see that in this type of game

Feb 26, 2020
im sorry but this game is a joke if you want ppl to enjoy your game make the fights at least somewhat beatable and make where you know what room is what cant find your way around the house either show what room is what, deleting till something changes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I need a cheat-mod or a wt-mod, to restore energie, water etc.!!
:unsure: :oops: :rolleyes: :eek::eek:(y)(y):love::love:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the characters(mom is hot as fuck) and where the story is heading, heck I even like the teasing, so content wise I think the pace is perfect, but what I'm not a big fan of is the micromanaging status like water, food and whatnot, I mean even the inventory is limited.

So I hope in the future the dev have these things as option, like in some games that has option for a normal and easy mode or sandbox and VN mode. I would definitely throw my support if I didn't have to deal with those systems.

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
Overall I like the game, I think the fight system is a bit hard, and the hint system needs a bit of work. Like right now I've gotten pretty much everything I think and found the burglar once but the hints just say work on strength and find the burglar.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes