Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why is it taking 30-45 seconds for the compressed v0.46a to load, v0.45a took only 4-5 seconds to load?

Also the incest patch is giving errors when you use the phone to check Evelyn, Lily and Rose stats. With no patch all stats work correctly.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I have this problem :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/Club/maria/sex/club_maria_sex_35.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Club/maria/sex/club_maria_sex_35.jpg'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will fix it!

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Why is it taking 30-45 seconds for the compressed v0.46a to load, v0.45a took only 4-5 seconds to load?

Also the incest patch is giving errors when you use the phone to check Evelyn, Lily and Rose stats. With no patch all stats work correctly.
I cant help you with compressed version it unoffical, i didnt made it, maybe talk to the person who did it.

You got that error because you inserted the dialogue file late into the game, if you want it to work you have to start a new game.

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I cant help you with compressed version it unoffical, i didnt made it, maybe talk to the person who did it.

You got that error because you inserted the dialogue file late into the game, if you want it to work you have to start a new game.
I started the game from the beginning, not from a save file.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Big disappointment, the fight is extremely unplayable, even if after returning it clicks on the same places and I'm waiting at the place of the click anyway, it's just a very bad proportion and poorly processed!!! within the preliminary approach, there should be an option to skip win or lose so that we can try all the possibilities, you don't have a final game, and even there it should be sooner, it's easy, download it.... not the other way around

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
How do I fight the burglar in this game? I just rescued Lily from th burglar and when chosing fight I cant block or if I get the chocie to punch I cant punch either. Both are red. Anyway. How do I punch? I cant click the boxes with block or punch in them...
Like the game otherwice!

Naximilian

Oct 7, 2018
How do I fight the burglar in this game? I just rescued Lily from th burglar and when chosing fight I cant block or if I get the chocie to punch I cant punch either. Both are red. Anyway. How do I punch? I cant click the boxes with block or punch in them...
Like the game otherwice!
You need to click the red boxes for it to either punch or block, but the game reacts way to slow for it to actually function, i think.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes