RPGM Completed Shota Completion Plan [v3.0] [Nagiyahonpo]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

lycos

Feb 10, 2018
guys how can i make the game full screen ot atleast bigger size.. its so small right now and there is no options in game

Superk

May 21, 2017
I beat this game before it was translated. Didn't understand what was going on, but I liked the scenes a lot.
A shame that there's no gallery (As far as I know), and combined with the fact that the random encounter enemies were disappointing means that I'll probably pass on this one. Recommend it to Rev-R and SS fans. Would give this flying colors if it was also a BF instead of you just running(?), but understandable given the way you encounter opponents.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
If you're the last male and not knocking up women, doesn't mankind lose?
Well, the point of the game is to retrieve ingredients to make something that would turn most women into futas (somehow), thus saving the world cause women can impregnate each other now.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone knows anything like this? Like it's very similar to shota fight and a boy and his perverted oneesans, but a boy and his perverted oneesans is much better,because you don't lose when you have sex

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok played through it easy game is easy and short.

Disapointed there is no branching at all, and game over scenes.
No ending scenes with futas nor even anything special for last boss battle.

MC was cute and it was all shota Reverse rape but thats all I can say good about it. Oh and the fact that it is all fully voiced.

I guess it is decent game to kill 1 or 2 hours with.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well, tastes differ, but this is some *aggressively bland* eastern art, gawd dayum.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes