4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
According to , this game has some sort of DLC.
Based on the attached video, it's nothing new. There was additional content released (a new level with ~spooky~ monster girls), but it's been out for years now.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
1648939618836.png
so i start the game, press P, select Stage select, select the only available stage and i end up here, but cant do anything. any tipps?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
How does one go about installing the DLC characters?
you don't need to download any dlc to get the "DLC characters" you have to beat the game once and then go back to the start of the lab level and there should be a green swirling thing that when you touch you go to the "DLC area" you can also just go to the debug room in the game hub where you can put in numbers to spawn the respective enemies, the codes for each enemy is in the download file called debug number

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just redownloaded the game after a good while and... for some reason cutscenes don't work at all? Like, they start, but there's no dialogue so I can't progress them and there's no skip button.
This happened with anyone else? Anyone know of a way to fix it?

This would be an edit but I haven't posted this comment yet.
Literally all I had to do was look slightly up. As it turns out, I'm just fucking retarded and forgot spacebar was a thing that existed.
This comment shall stand as a monument to my stupidity.

Reactions: Beats9821

AliasMuse

Aug 17, 2022
Hello! Not sure if anyone cares, but I ripped the sprites from the game if anyone is interested.
All of the non essential bits like projectiles and background elements are removed of course, this is just the naughty stuff.

View attachment 1726774
Where can I find these files, or I just need to extract the whole thing out

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes