4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone. I got this problem when I try to change the screen size of the game. When I try to zoom in, the game begin to glitch, like the pic of the car begin to appear randomly in many places, but the game still playable. Does anyone know what is this error? Thank you

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
So just found out this game runs on the same engine as Undertale. Does that stand to reason that this game can be modded like Undertale can? If so then if someone shows me how to mod this I can try to make this game more seamless and less glitchy. Starting with the level design and how the character fights.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
So just found out this game runs on the same engine as Undertale. Does that stand to reason that this game can be modded like Undertale can? If so then if someone shows me how to mod this I can try to make this game more seamless and less glitchy. Starting with the level design and how the character fights.
Gamemaker games can be easily extracted and recompiled. Just search for a tool to do that, then you can edit the sprites and scripts willy nilly.

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Whelp after trying with several programs including GMS and Undertale mod tool nothing seems to recognize the game. I believe because this game is not an exe. If anyone knows of another tool that will recognize this I'll try it but the tools I have tried do not work. Note that I would like to edit the game not just extract.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Whelp after trying with several programs including GMS and Undertale mod tool nothing seems to recognize the game. I believe because this game is not an exe. If anyone knows of another tool that will recognize this I'll try it but the tools I have tried do not work. Note that I would like to edit the game not just extract.
The game is a self-extracting EXE. You can extract it once more in order to view the files, specifically the data.win and music tracks that I know of. UTMT can change stuff around in the data.win (which is how I ended up changing some enemy text around), but as I don't have GMS I don't know what it can and can't do.
If this is what you've already discovered, then my apologies for not being of any help.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Currently looking into GMLive and might get the latest version my next check day. Do not know if it will work on this game though because it is old. Will look more into it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Someone knows how to unlock the red eyes tsundere like girl on the cover? Never managed to see her in the game
I'm not sure who you mean. The one in the middle? She's the final boss.
All of the girls on the cover are either bosses or accessible through the debug/gallery/whatever it is room.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes