4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
ショタスレイブス (the Japanese name of the game), according to google translate, translates to "Shotas slaves" ( ), which seems reasonable as with the main protagonist being a shota named Shota and the game is about buying slaves to power up.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, but that's basically the 'Steam sanitized' name of the game.
The original ->
Shoulda gone with Shouta's Slaves for Steam. Shouta is a first name, that doesn't have to belong to a shota. But if you're in the in-crowd for shotacon you know it's kind of a cliche that, yeah, shotas are named Shouta.

Reactions: Yamemai

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ok I'm sorry but what the hell is going on here with that nipple lmao
Artist has some major issues with anatomy, lol. Especially breasts, they're pretty much all fucked. They were trying to show that the breasts were swaying and trying to simulate motion, but because they didn't show the whole breast in a different location, it just looks like the nipple changed places, lol. Artist doesn't seem to realize that breasts are fat and extremely malleable. It would instantly look better if they didn't make the breast so rounded and perfectly orb like. That's an artist that just copies what they see without understanding why things are they why they are. Probably learned to draw exclusively from anime and didn't study real anatomy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like the one on the left...clearly has no idea what to do with perspective. The one on the right, they drew the breasts like the girl was standing straight up, when the breasts should fan out a bit to the sides due to gravity. Even the rather hyper perky anime breasts look extremely odd without any difference between a standing and laying on back pose.

Some better examples (Although these examples have some of their own issues, at least they're more accurate):

All in all, it's a really difficult thing to pull off and make look well. Even real breasts can look pretty awkward in that pose if you took a still image of motion like that.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Artist has some major issues with anatomy, lol. Especially breasts, they're pretty much all fucked. They were trying to show that the breasts were swaying and trying to simulate motion, but because they didn't show the whole breast in a different location, it just looks like the nipple changed places, lol. Artist doesn't seem to realize that breasts are fat and extremely malleable. It would instantly look better if they didn't make the breast so rounded and perfectly orb like. That's an artist that just copies what they see without understanding why things are they why they are. Probably learned to draw exclusively from anime and didn't study real anatomy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like the one on the left...clearly has no idea what to do with perspective. The one on the right, they drew the breasts like the girl was standing straight up, when the breasts should fan out a bit to the sides due to gravity. Even the rather hyper perky anime breasts look extremely odd without any difference between a standing and laying on back pose.

Some better examples (Although these examples have some of their own issues, at least they're more accurate):

Difference between an artist emulating implants and real breasts, I wager.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Talking about the game:

If I choose not to work in the brothel for women, what am I locking myself out of, if anything?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes