4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
I'm gonna be honest, the gameplay is really good in this game. H scenes are mid, and it's really the gameplay that's keeping me going right now

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Shota Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 500 MB/241 MB :

Reactions: ejmuerte

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game was kinda crap tbh. The translation is barely passable. Seems more like an issue with the translator's grasp of the English language than anything else, especially since they had spelling mistakes and whatnot that MTL does not do. Either that or they had some half-way decent editing of the word salad that usually comes out of mediocre MTL.

However, even if they had a decent translation, I don't think it would have changed the fact that the characters have about as much depth to them as cardboard cut-outs. The whole thing with Estelle, or whatever her name is supposed to be, being in love with the MC when just meeting him is weird. Their conversations are primarily around H-scenes with little else to it... and the H-scenes themselves are, tbh, fairly mediocre. I dunno. I just couldn't get into them. After the first few and the first 3 slaves, I pretty much held the skip button whenever they popped up and ignored them.

The gameplay fails to be interesting. The whole auto-battle thing for most of the party, and the fact that the MC is pretty much useless 90% of the time, makes it even more boring because there's absolutely no strategic depth to the system, nor anything else to make it interesting. The fact that they add a bit of in-combat smut half-way through isn't particularly great when taking into account that the MC barely gets any turns and it takes 100 TP to use the "fuck your first slave and ONLY her" skill.

What's worse is that digging around a bit reveals that a number of the side-characters are from this circle's previous games, with their CGs completely reused in this one with no variation. So if you wondered why the MC's dick seems to vary in size pretty wildly at times... that's why.

Then there's the fact that their overall idea for the game isn't a bad one, either in terms of gameplay or in terms of story. They genuinely have some nuggets in here that have quite a bit of potential... However, the game doesn't live up to said potential in absolutely any way, which only makes the whole thing all the more disappointing.

All in all, tbh, I kind of regret bothering with this one. Not completely, but, it just wasn't very satisfying to play through.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes