VN Others Completed Shoujo Dominance - My Precious Reina - [Final] [Montceros+]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
First off, it's amazingly sad how people ITT are too stupid to use VNDB AND spoilers. I mean this text box or whatchamacallit has its own icon for spoilers, it's also part of the Insert Menu.

Second, the will not be translated as it stands right now. ==> People can't use VNDB

Third, 'censored' genitals oftentimes look MUCH better than their uncensored counterparts. I've written this before but a lot of recently released VNs have high res mosaics leaving enough to the imagination.
Ex. 1: by Argonauts a Moonstone subsidiary, to be released by MG. Look at the last 2-3 sample pics to get an idea.
Ex. 2: by OrcSoft
Ex. 3: by Jitaku Studio

Compare those to Taimanin Asagi and you can see the obvious differences.

On a side note, I really don't know where they get these uncensor artists from, I mean we have more than enough talented people out there somewhere if you just look at nhentai's or FAKKU!'s uncensors, that's some quality shit!!
What is your rant exactly about? (Not trying to be mean, just don't fully understand)

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
First off, it's amazingly sad how people ITT are too stupid to use VNDB AND spoilers. I mean this text box or whatchamacallit has its own icon for spoilers, it's also part of the Insert Menu.

Second, the will not be translated as it stands right now. ==> People can't use VNDB

Third, 'censored' genitals oftentimes look MUCH better than their uncensored counterparts. I've written this before but a lot of recently released VNs have high res mosaics leaving enough to the imagination.
Ex. 1: by Argonauts a Moonstone subsidiary, to be released by MG. Look at the last 2-3 sample pics to get an idea.
Ex. 2: by OrcSoft
Ex. 3: by Jitaku Studio

Compare those to Taimanin Asagi and you can see the obvious differences.

On a side note, I really don't know where they get these uncensor artists from, I mean we have more than enough talented people out there somewhere if you just look at nhentai's or FAKKU!'s uncensors, that's some quality shit!!
i asked them and they confirmed it we will get it an english version

Reactions: Daioh and superelmo

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Same here. I need locale emulator to able to run it.
Fixed my issue last night while playing. On Windows 10 I had to go to control panel > clock and region > region > administrative tab > change system locale > then I unchecked the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8..." option which I must've checked sometime in the past. After that my computer restarted and it worked fine without needing to use locale emulator.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Minor update to the tag list with "Harem" tag.
The dad gets the daughter pregnant but don't know if there twins or not but the 2 grow up to have sex with daddy also getting pregnant with the ending leaving all 3 pregnant again with girls.
Dominance 2020-11-05 11-59-40-65.jpg Dominance 2020-11-05 11-59-49-98.jpg Dominance 2020-11-05 12-00-15-42.jpg
Harem tag added.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how is that done?
usualy extracting the image, redrawing it and placing it back in the packages. depending on the artist and the contract details for comissioned images, there might be an original uncensored file so the censored one is simply replaced without any touch up work. but generaly japanese laws forbid all adult genitalia from being shown uncensored.

Reactions: yesz

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
usualy extracting the image, redrawing it and placing it back in the packages. depending on the artist and the contract details for comissioned images, there might be an original uncensored file so the censored one is simply replaced without any touch up work. but generaly japanese laws forbid all adult genitalia from being shown uncensored.
There more ez way. On GitHub have plugin for... don't remember for what. It's doing uncensoring any images by AI.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes