assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So.
How do i actually skip hypnos scene?
She is stuck into repeating same handjob and scene doesn't progress and buttons dont work.

Jun 3, 2017
New translation patch just dropped:
View attachment 3772406
Spider Girl and both DLC's are finally translated

Unpatched Game with DLC included + Standalone DLC: Mega

Translation Patch: Mega
Thank you for letting us know. <3

On another note, I've been curious about one thing. Can you be attacked by all the girls of the FNAF trio when you go to sleep? I've been only attacked once (by Natsu, aka the bat) and never again. I've been going to sleep on purpose to try and trigger more scenes but it's been like weeks in-game and nothing. Is there really one scene? A bit underwhelming if so but still. Would like to know so I can move on lol

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
On another note, I've been curious about one thing. Can you be attacked by all the girls of the FNAF trio when you go to sleep? I've been only attacked once (by Natsu, aka the bat) and never again. I've been going to sleep on purpose to try and trigger more scenes but it's been like weeks in-game and nothing. Is there really one scene? A bit underwhelming if so but still. Would like to know so I can move on lol
I believe I remember from looking at some post from the dev that only Natsu has a visit scene from losing to the trio, I assume the conditions for her showing up should be stated in the status you get from losing, like how it is for the other girls.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes