May 16, 2024
I mean i had the maneater at 50-60 and still managed to beat it
Can confirm, I've given some 100+ levels to the lesser demons and can still beat them. As long as your fetish level isn't too high and you have decent dmg you can grind them down, though it can be a long fight if you have given too many levels. Certainly wouldn't try it below lvl 35.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
I mean i had the maneater at 50-60 and still managed to beat it
Can confirm, I've given some 100+ levels to the lesser demons and can still beat them. As long as your fetish level isn't too high and you have decent dmg you can grind them down, though it can be a long fight if you have given too many levels. Certainly wouldn't try it below lvl 35.
Yes and I beat lovehug at 100 with gear you find at the beggining of the game. That's why I told him my strat : one shot her with an electric attack, yes it's possible ( with lots of sp grinding ) but the same way fps is just clicking on things, rpg are just combining gear and skills and grinding, doesn't mean everyone can go pro ( or just be good in general ). And I am not insuating he is bad, I don't even know his level but when people ask for how to do something I presume they have 0 idea on how to do it, so instead of saying you did it, explain what your strat was so that he can get out of a situation he deems hopeless

Last edited:

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Okieday, thanks for the reply. I sucessfully survived the fnaf experience!

Another question tho: can Jorou-Gumo (spider girl demon) be recruited? If so how? I went with the kiss option since letting a demon sqeeuze ya is always a trap option and I wasn't in need of SP.

Wait I think I know the answer: Seems there's a sidequest related to her, but it's not translated F. Any grand tip that comes to beating her that I can't read about? (Like do I have to do something to avoid an insta loss or something)

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Okieday, thanks for the reply. I sucessfully survived the fnaf experience!

Another question tho: can Jorou-Gumo (spider girl demon) be recruited? If so how? I went with the kiss option since letting a demon sqeeuze ya is always a trap option and I wasn't in need of SP.

Wait I think I know the answer: Seems there's a sidequest related to her, but it's not translated F. Any grand tip that comes to beating her that I can't read about? (Like do I have to do something to avoid an insta loss or something)
You have to create an item to beat her so it's quite tedious when you can't read what's happening, if you want the wiki has what you need to do in the quest without telling you what to do to beat her ( it's in another section ). So technically yes, you can insta lose if you go without the item

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
You have to create an item to beat her so it's quite tedious when you can't read what's happening, if you want the wiki has what you need to do in the quest without telling you what to do to beat her ( it's in another section ). So technically yes, you can insta lose if you go without the item
Yeah, I managed to figure out I need to transform the Suzaku Feather into a tengu fan, but I only have 20 Magic Soul Rocks and need about 10 more. Anyone got an idea where I can farm some?

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah, I managed to figure out I need to transform the Suzaku Feather into a tengu fan, but I only have 20 Magic Soul Rocks and need about 10 more. Anyone got an idea where I can farm some?
I guess the samurai mansion ? The drops from the samurai people give 13 to 22 fragment when salvaged

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
His last post about the game suggested that Anubis would be added pretty soon, but his most recent post in general was about being in the hospital and being too sick to be horny enough to write so...I wouldn't hold my breath.
anubis? is that the blue one?

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Why am I getting this error? I'm just using the patch that came with the download in the OP. And yes, I put the patcher into the main folder and all that.

(Thank you Mr_tanker for the patched upload)

Edit/update: Wow. The amount of improvement here is really impressive.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Why am I getting this error? I'm just using the patch that came with the download in the OP. And yes, I put the patcher into the main folder and all that.

(Thank you Mr_tanker for the patched upload)

Edit/update: Wow. The amount of improvement here is really impressive.
I beg of you please get your fingers out of your ass and use the search engine in the top right and type error, we solved it before

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I beg of you please get your fingers out of your ass and use the search engine in the top right and type error, we solved it before
suck my dick. I saw 4 posts with the form "error" and the most I saw was someone saying "oh, your version is wrong". which is obviously bullshit

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
You said you grabbed downloads from the OP? Probably had wrong versions then, those things aren't up to date as far as I can tell
why would OP include the wrong version of patch/game in the download then? Especially packaged together. It should be updated.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
why would OP include the wrong version of patch/game in the download then? Especially packaged together. It should be updated.
I agree wholeheartedly, for now though the best option is to head to these links, I try to keep the game download folder as up to date as possible
Unpatched Game with DLC included + Standalone DLC:
Translation Patch:

Last edited:

Nikori

Aug 29, 2021
So idk if i soft locked myself or something but i lost to the spider demon way too many times (she has like, no weaknesses. None that i could find anyway. Wiki says she's weak to physical attacks but, i've tried using the holy sword and that did jack diddly so maybe im missing something?). Anyway for whatever reason i cant leave, so im stuck till i beat her. At fatih 1. With no idea what her weakness is or how to use it against her. Anyone got any ideas?

Nikori

Aug 29, 2021
Also the sphinx DLC seems to be bugged. Any fixes? I tried the fix mentioned on the thread about downloading the version linked on this thread but it didnt work.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
So idk if i soft locked myself or something but i lost to the spider demon way too many times (she has like, no weaknesses. None that i could find anyway. Wiki says she's weak to physical attacks but, i've tried using the holy sword and that did jack diddly so maybe im missing something?). Anyway for whatever reason i cant leave, so im stuck till i beat her. At fatih 1. With no idea what her weakness is or how to use it against her. Anyone got any ideas?
You mean you can't access the hotel ? if you can, get drained by other demons and it will remove the debuffs eventually. Are you during the sidequest to beat her or the main quest to find the kidnapped child ? If you are during the sidequest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didn't or you are during the main quest then you can't beat her, if you did then don't forget to use it. Except that I don't really have more advices other than what I wrote on the wiki, but when you lose during the sidequest and press " continue with the main story " you should end up in the mansion and you can leave.
Also the sphinx DLC seems to be bugged. Any fixes? I tried the fix mentioned on the thread about downloading the version linked on this thread but it didnt work.
On the wiki there is a link to the creator blog where he posted the dlc, download the file ( it's free ) and do what's indicated in the wiki.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
You "can't leave"? What do you mean by that? When you lose to a girl you can select to load to a "pre fight autosave" does that not let you leave in any way? Worse case scenario you can just use chapter select with your save, cleanse yourself of corruption and get levels, and then reload the save that has you fight her. Although I have to admit I'm not 100% sure if corruption reduction carries over from new saves to old saves like Levels do. Also did you make the item Noctilight suggested to?

00Dyys

Dec 17, 2023
I just bought the game today and i have a serious pbm when I m in battle with a girl the fps hardly drop and the game almost freeze. Someone know how i can fix this?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes