Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
is there a way to get the battle logs cause I just fought 3 purple mirrors and they use the elemental shield 5-times in a row
1717600762489.png

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Could some intrepid hero just do the translation patch or whatever the fuck needs doing? then upload that instead of having everyone try to figure out what the fuck it is they need to do, becuase I can't do anything without getting an error message of some kind

Reactions: Razeluxe

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
to patch the game all you do is run the patcher getting error is using the patcher on the wrong ver of the game or when its not in the same place as the game exe, i got an error when i tried to patch the game i got an error for wrong ver i just redownloaded the game and the patcher worked fine.

Yanho

May 25, 2022
Could some intrepid hero just do the translation patch or whatever the fuck needs doing? then upload that instead of having everyone try to figure out what the fuck it is they need to do, becuase I can't do anything without getting an error message of some kind
Yeah I agree, trying to put the patch in is such a pain.

Yanho

May 25, 2022
Is it normal to load for so long ?i am stuck on this screen for 3 minutes and still nothing. Help please.

Last edited:

MugenMonster

Mar 31, 2021
New translation patched dropped for version 2.11, so I am here to provide, I also decided to make a folder for these instead of link a single file so that when I switch the version out my links in older posts still go to the most recent version of the game, this also lets me include the DLC files in a folder inside this one if for some reason someone needs to download them on their own.

Link to the Game and DLC folder: Mega
Link to the R&S Translations folder: Mega
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the Sphinx DLC, I don't have the Hecate DLC in the folder or game because I just don't have it.
The translation patch has NO NEW CONTENT, it's just been updated to work with v2.11 of the game

EDIT: I decided to convert the FAQ and tips section of the google doc into a PDF to put into the game folders for future downloads, this will hopefully help people figure out whats going wrong with their game if they have problems or otherwise need tips about things. I wanna say thanks to Noctilight for giving me permission to outright take part of the doc to make this and for constructing the original google doc in the first place. I've restructured it and made some minor edits to remove mentions of the rest of the doc (since its not there) and added in a link at the top so that if people are looking for the full walkthrough they can easily find it. The first section is troubleshooting so now if someone can't see sprites or gets an error they could potentially see a fix for it in the game folder and not ask a question in this thread that's been answered about 20 times already. I've also already replaced the 2.11 version of the game I originally uploaded with the one with this PDF in it.
I just downloaded both the files here and it worked for me. Looks like the link on the first page isn't right.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I have a problem with this description:
1717921155468.png
Kahaku doesn't have a "Tempest" skill, does it mean her first skill?:
1717921190950.png
EDIT: also what does the [Shared Skill] Tag mean? does that mean i get the extra SP even when I don't have her equipped?
1717921315306.png

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
How do I reduce the level of lesser demons? I cant get past the lovehug at the school thats lvl 60
Either you one shot her with a big lightning attack ( and don't forget to remove your fetishes maybe you can last more than one turn ) or you cheat with something like mtool. Maybe she goes away if you reach level 100 too, send me your save and I can test it out if you don't want her getting stronger. But as far as I know you can't reset their levels

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
[] tempest is wind damage to everyone
you mean the attack magic you have, PSI Tempest? thats single target and can't be optained currently. Is tempest simply not listed?

EDIT: where can i find the derived Maneater? also I think the level of the lesser Demons resets upon defeating them.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
you mean the attack magic you have, PSI Tempest? thats single target and can't be optained currently. Is tempest simply not listed?

EDIT: where can i find the derived Maneater? also I think the level of the lesser Demons resets upon defeating them.
I don't know if it's that but I just tested it and it did wind damage to everyone so I don't think it's listed. The derived man eater can be found in the same room as the man eater ( it's a green wisp and man eater is a red wisp ). And yes they reset when you beat them but that's the issue, he can't cause he got drained too much by the snail.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if it's that but I just tested it and it did wind damage to everyone so I don't think it's listed. The derived man eater can be found in the same room as the man eater ( it's a green wisp and man eater is a red wisp ). And yes they reset when you beat them but that's the issue, he can't cause he got drained too much by the snail.
I mean i had the maneater at 50-60 and still managed to beat it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes