Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
No character is display and then when I go up to the shrine it freezes
So it's the problem we solved previously on this thread, go on the wiki and see the " game stops in the tutorial area " section

thx but for some reason i jus keep getting spirit lvl 2 everytime don kno if its a bug or not
I am kinda stumped, what number is the level 2 spirit in the compendium ? It's my first time meeting this and I have a slot I couldn't fill in the wiki ( number 32 ). The lvl 1 spirit I am talking about is the one in the picture, I guess you are unlucky since it's written you can get it everywhere ? 1717322117375.png

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
thx but for some reason i jus keep getting spirit lvl 2 everytime don kno if its a bug or not
I wouldn't be surprised if it's because you've only been in Chapter 2 dungeons since the spirits were added, they weren't in the game before Chapter 2 was implemented, maybe you need to go back to a chapter 1 dungeon to find it? Makes sense, Chapter 1 lvl1, Chapter 2 lvl2

I managed to unlock the Plant's demon derived form but to my dissapointment it didn't turn into a sexy girl,
Hilariously, the original plant actually DOES turn into a "sexy girl" if you give it 100 levels. I can confirm that Lovehug (the slug in the schoolhouse) does not ever turn into a sexy girl, not sure about the rest yet, as their derived versions and transformations have yet to be added to the game.

JamaLlamaSu

Oct 20, 2021
Translation Day!
I've got the most recent version of the game uploaded to the MEGA and made sure the new patch is compatible with it.
I've also decided to go ahead and bundle the DLC's with the main game folder for the future, keeping the standalone DLC downloads up for if people need them.
Game: Mega
Translation Patch: Mega
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the 2 DLC'S released at this time in it already, please go grab the Translation patch from the provided link to perform the patch yourself.

This translation patch goes up to the end of current main chapter 2 content, but does NOT include the Spider Girls side-quest-content OR the DLC's. It also translates everything that was in chapter 1 at this time. They've even translated the Tips screen, which should hopefully help people with the more common questions as it gives a very useful one when you lose to a demon:
View attachment 3631143
(Hopefully this reduces the amount of times we have to answer "How do I beat Rose, I just lose instantly when I go in after losing")
Enjoy!
Does anyone have a pre-patched version for android users to download? It is literally impossible for us to use the translation pack since it is on an .exe form... Thank you in advance!

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if it's because you've only been in Chapter 2 dungeons since the spirits were added, they weren't in the game before Chapter 2 was implemented, maybe you need to go back to a chapter 1 dungeon to find it? Makes sense, Chapter 1 lvl1, Chapter 2 lvl2

Hilariously, the original plant actually DOES turn into a "sexy girl" if you give it 100 levels. I can confirm that Lovehug (the slug in the schoolhouse) does not ever turn into a sexy girl, not sure about the rest yet, as their derived versions and transformations have yet to be added to the game.
Noted, time to give it one hundred levels then.

Anyone have a save past the Fnaf minigame btw? I've yet to play it but Fnaf is spooky and my weak heart doesn't deal well with jumpscares. Course if there aren't any AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCREAM IN YOUR FACE spookies then don't mind me.

May 16, 2024
Anyone know how to get the clown girl? I just finished chp 2 but dont see a side quest for her.

Edit: Nvm, the sidequest appeared after sleeping,

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020

Anyone have a save past the Fnaf minigame btw? I've yet to play it but Fnaf is spooky and my weak heart doesn't deal well with jumpscares. Course if there aren't any AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCREAM IN YOUR FACE spookies then don't mind me.
there is no big scream, the loudest sound you can have is the power turning off if memory serves me right ( it goes clunk duuuu )

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018

Yeah, you're good. Game still focuses on the seduction over the spooks. It's just the mechanics of old FNAF games.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
I am kinda stumped, what number is the level 2 spirit in the compendium ? It's my first time meeting this and I have a slot I couldn't fill in the wiki ( number 32 ). The lvl 1 spirit I am talking about is the one in the picture, I guess you are unlucky since it's written you can get it everywhere ? View attachment 3696820
spirit lvl 2 is the 32nd wandering spirit you can find it in any ch 2 dungeon

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
ye youre right i found spirit lvl 1 in ch 1 dungeons

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
you know you can just add like a combat event in the church with any eneimes your missing to add them to the compendium with rpg maker right

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
you know you can just add like a combat event in the church with any eneimes your missing to add them to the compendium with rpg maker right
If I am asking for the screenshot do you think I know how to do this ? And is it faster than taking a screenshot ?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
If I am asking for the screenshot do you think I know how to do this ? And is it faster than taking a screenshot ?
i know how to do that since i added a spirit that gives max exp that has 1 hp so i dont have to grind in dungeons, and its not really faster then a screenshot since a screenshot is like one/two button click on the keyboard it like only faster if you want to complete the compendium in game without having to find all the random mobs in what ever dungeon they spawn in since you can spawn them all in the same spot.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
i know how to do that since i added a spirit that gives max exp that has 1 hp so i dont have to grind in dungeons, and its not really faster then a screenshot since a screenshot is like one/two button click on the keyboard it like only faster if you want to complete the compendium in game without having to find all the random mobs in what ever dungeon they spawn in since you can spawn them all in the same spot.
good for you but I did not ask for the whole compendium

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I now added a section in the wiki to answer your question but I am not sure about spirit and physique, if anyone knows shoot your shot
Thanks, maybe those are the defense stats? PHY vs physical and SPI vs magical attacks?

Also does the wiki include the affection gifts of the demons?

EDIT: also what is the link to the Wiki? its not on the front page

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks, maybe those are the defense stats? PHY vs physical and SPI vs magical attacks?

Also does the wiki include the affection gifts of the demons?

EDIT: also what is the link to the Wiki? its not on the front page
It's called tips and tricks of shrift 2 on the main post and no it's not in it but I should add it one day yes

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes