Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
did you go at night before you enter the dungeon talk to the person outside and if not the oni before her room
I'm at night and I'm not seeing any door nor the oni/other characters. Posted picture proof below, I'm just confused as to what I'm supposed to do here. I really don't want to have to restart the chapter if I can help it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon101Dragon

Dec 16, 2022
I'm at night and I'm not seeing any door nor the oni/other characters. Posted picture proof below, I'm just confused as to what I'm supposed to do here. I really don't want to have to restart the chapter if I can help it.
I'm almost one hundred percent sure that that i used the teleporter at night to get there
Edit picture

Reactions: Kathuris

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
the only things I can image that was wrong is that you didn't complete some other demon request or you didn't touch the crystal when you arrived the first time would be lame if true
Just going to have to chalk it up to RPGMaker weirdness, I've kept backup saves so I haven't lost too much progress in any case.

I've attached a zip with my set of saves if anyone with RPGMaker knowhow wants to take a look at it.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
That would normally be fine, but copying and pasting from the wiki:

Doesn't tell me exactly where I need to go. I need the location of the entrance as I'm not seeing the normal circle indicator anywhere.
How did you recruit the spider girl without fighting her in her "true audience room" ? That's literally impossible.

Last edited:

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
How did you recruit the spider girl without fighting her in her "true audience room" ? That's literally impossible.
Did my second run through of the endgame, figured out I didn't activate the crystal before fighting JG. Looks like there's no way back into that room afterwards without the nighttime teleport from the crystal, so I don't have the location unlocked for the bonding quest.

Mystery resolved I guess? Probably something that should get patched though.

May 16, 2024
This is going to sound dumb, but is the Clown Daji? Now hear me out, the clown can shapeshift which on it's own doesn't seem that convincing, but consider the following as well.
She seems to have the highest hp of all characters so far (with Maybe Rose beating her, not at pc rn to check).
All the aces are Daji with the rest of the non numerical cards (Jokers, Queens and Kings) being shrift 1 characters.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

boboboboh

Aug 8, 2022
How do you level up kage? So far whenever I've wanted to level up anyone I would get their bond/trust to 100 and then let them kill me in their dungeon,but kage hasn't given me the option to make her leave and she's stuck at level 4 no matter what I do in the hotel

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
How do you level up kage? So far whenever I've wanted to level up anyone I would get their bond/trust to 100 and then let them kill me in their dungeon,but kage hasn't given me the option to make her leave and she's stuck at level 4 no matter what I do in the hotel
Use the death indulgence cause it allows you to drain levels in the hotel.
I recently went to a drain dry ending with 99 max levels at night and got 670 sp (and Yami got an extra 99 levels so her augment is much stronger now).
You do not have to select the drain till dry (ending) option, just having it equipped allows it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Kaerdron

Nov 20, 2020
This is going to sound dumb, but is the Clown Daji? Now hear me out, the clown can shapeshift which on it's own doesn't seem that convincing, but consider the following as well.
She seems to have the highest hp of all characters so far (with Maybe Rose beating her, not at pc rn to check).
All the aces are Daji with the rest of the non numerical cards (Jokers, Queens and Kings) being shrift 1 characters.

boboboboh

Aug 8, 2022
Am I the only one who's disapointed Nut shows off her tits so much but she doesn't have an animation centered around them other than her special action in the mini-game?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
help! how do i fix this? or do i simply redownload? its every window 1720270660508.png

EDIT: it seems to be a problem with the common.rpgsave file

EDIT: GOT IT!:D
  1. load the common.rpgsave file into
  2. Press "File unpack" 1720274455848.png
  3. locate variable 41 1720274476931.png
  4. set it to 4 1720274493297.png
  5. redownload the file and put it back where it belongs 1720274540801.png
  6. its fixed!! 1720274577022.png
For searchability: large text box, larger text box

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes