hope0000

Sep 29, 2023
Some items like DOD augments and chapter 2 materials's category is wrong. why the hell DOD augments are refered as armor augments.. I can't use DOD properly.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Some items like DOD augments and chapter 2 materials's category is wrong. why the hell DOD augments are refered as armor augments.. I can't use DOD properly.
Because the dod is technically an armor, it goes in the accessories slot when you have NO DEMONS EQUIPPED, or else you CAN'T PUT IT ON. the augments are in the armor section because it goes on your armor ( the dod, in the accessories slot ), and you can only put them on the dod when it is NOT EQUIPPED, like everything in this game. And why are you saying the materials go in the wrong category, don't tell me it goes in the " important things " category or I am gonna get very annoyed

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Because the dod is technically an armor, it goes in the accessories slot when you have NO DEMONS EQUIPPED, or else you CAN'T PUT IT ON. the augments are in the armor section because it goes on your armor ( the dod, in the accessories slot ), and you can only put them on the dod when it is NOT EQUIPPED, like everything in this game. And why are you saying the materials go in the wrong category, don't tell me it goes in the " important things " category or I am gonna get very annoyed
some materials are in there yes: 1721905015631.png

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Warning, i dont know if someone else have the same bug but, after the scene of anubis when she drain you to lv 1, there is a warning of a scene with soul extraction, but after you press the bottom to see it, there is a black screen like when you open the menu, the scene didnt play , and after that the save is bugged, you have the screen more darker, you cant open the menu, and when you tried to speak with the NPCs, the dialoge didnt appear, the same with battles etc.
PD the version is the 2.55 and it bugged all my save files, i have to start from zero o deleted them and paste new ones

Last edited:

hope0000

Sep 29, 2023
Of course I released demon from demon emblem before messing with DOD stuff. and you got me wrong, what didn't work properly was not DOD itself, it's DOD AUGMENT. But blames are on me, because at that time I didn't think twice before post. anyone would thought it was whining about category only.

Some DOD augments like Agility Accelerator, B jamming, Ram was not showing when I try to put them into DOD augment slots. sorry about lack of detail. I thought DOD augment would be somewhere else than armor augments. now I know I was wrong. aaannd.. by the way, I was indeed talking about items in important category. corrupted spirit branch and warped skull is just trade items.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Of course I released demon from demon emblem before messing with DOD stuff. and you got me wrong, what didn't work properly was not DOD itself, it's DOD AUGMENT. But blames are on me, because at that time I didn't think twice before post. anyone would thought it was whining about category only.

Some DOD augments like Agility Accelerator, B jamming, Ram was not showing when I try to put them into DOD augment slots. sorry about lack of detail. I thought DOD augment would be somewhere else than armor augments. now I know I was wrong. aaannd.. by the way, I was indeed talking about items in important category. corrupted spirit branch and warped skull is just trade items.
I see, I am sorry for getting annoyed and assuming you were another person here to complain about why is the game not in a certain way. But if I understand well you solved your issue with dod augments, then that's good (y). As for the materials they are in the " important " category because they are all used for a quest or to create a quest item, in this case : the dods ( you can find all the quests on the wiki on the main post ), or they will most probably be used for those in the future, like the scarlet blob that you will most probably use to create a dod with the slime in it or the egg sack from the mother mantis. Hope that helped, and thank you for being understanding of my mistake.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
It depends on the version of the game you are playing. If it says version 2.55 but you use the translations 2.15 patch then it won't work. So make sure to use the patch that matches the game version.
I just used the version of the game that came with the download link. I didn't think they'd put an outdated version of the game with a newer patch.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
For those like me that were searching for the slime familiar ( yes you can have the slime a a familiar ) I finally found how : there is no quests, there is no indication ( and there is no queen of england :Kappa: ) as far as I am aware : you just need to finish the quest given by rose ( the slime girl ) and then talk to the slime that helped you during the quest in front of the dark maze of the hospital, on the last floor.

Respectfully, it took me 3 hours of internet surfing and searching to figure out :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
For those like me that were searching for the slime familiar ( yes you can have the slime a a familiar ) I finally found how : there is no quests, there is no indication ( and there is no queen of england :Kappa: ) as far as I am aware : you just need to finish the quest given by rose ( the slime girl ) and then talk to the slime that helped you during the quest in front of the dark maze of the hospital, on the last floor.

Respectfully, it took me 3 hours of internet surfing and searching to figure out :HideThePain:
can't confirm this for v2.12. what version are you using? and do you have the perm Dark Sonar from Kage-Onna?
1722236487781.png

Dec 3, 2017

Sorry, can you elaborate on this? Is this a part of the new currently untranslated content, or is it available in the translated version? I'm talking to the melty ooze but I'm not getting an option to get a slime familiar. The only dialogue I'm getting is the usual dark sonar stuff + her telling me to turn off the dark sonar skill from Kage-Onna.

EDIT: Didn't see Kornuptiko asking the same question above, my bad.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
can't confirm this for v2.12. what version are you using? and do you have the perm Dark Sonar from Kage-Onna?
View attachment 3878604
Sorry, can you elaborate on this? Is this a part of the new currently untranslated content, or is it available in the translated version? I'm talking to the melty ooze but I'm not getting an option to get a slime familiar. The only dialogue I'm getting is the usual dark sonar stuff + her telling me to turn off the dark sonar skill from Kage-Onna.

EDIT: Didn't see Kornuptiko asking the same question above, my bad.
it's new untranslated content, if you have the dollhouse, you should have it ( version 2.1 ). Don't forget to do the bonding quest of rose, you need to have the drop from the special ooze ( an oozecore ) and maybe you need to complete the quest for the harpy first ? If you wait i'll test out my theories in 8 hours ( and I had both dark sonar and enemy sonar active )
1722245679072.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes