Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Hi. I just started chapter 4 and after beating the flying demon I've met Micah again. I tried to get scene with her but when she jumps at me it says that patchmaker failed to create something and game crashes. Is this normal?

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Hi. I just started chapter 4 and after beating the flying demon I've met Micah again. I tried to get scene with her but when she jumps at me it says that patchmaker failed to create something and game crashes. Is this normal?
Can you see what file is being "Failed to create," because if it's file corruption, you could just replace said file. But, if it isn't that, you could ask for help from the mod creator on .

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I know I should know this but I'm playing the game again and I can't remember how you get those two catgirls staying around an oil drum fire.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm literally holding my breath till the next Sequel, Black Souls, and Shrift sequels come out...Is it done yet?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm literally holding my breath till the next Sequel, Black Souls, and Shrift sequels come out...Is it done yet?
You should probably stop doing that so that you don't die because I don't think they're all going to come out within the next minute or two...
oh shit you're already dead.

• Haha
Reactions: avientone

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I know I should know this but I'm playing the game again and I can't remember how you get those two catgirls staying around an oil drum fire.
If you're making friends with everyone, after buying the medicine and trying to leave the alley you must:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About that, Black Souls next game will be Lost Empire's princesses side story so it will take a while. Shrift II will take long, too.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
About that, Black Souls next game will be Lost Empire's princesses side story so it will take a while. Shrift II will take long, too.
Black souls next game is Dead Red Hood. There was a blog post about it recently. Demon princesses' coming after that but that won't be for a while right now.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for your answers everyone. I forgot to include Three Charms and Monster Girl Quest Paradox. It's depressing thinking they are so far away. Waddaya do? :cautious:
PS: I was resuscitated! All set up in my iron lung!

And who the heck was this:
Untitled.png

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Okay guys, thanks for all the help. The problems that i had were pobably because i made some mistakes when installing patchmaker(idk what mistakes but it's the only reason i can think of lol) So i will just install game from the scratch. One question. I don't want to repeat all the game so can you tell me what files should i copy and where to get my old saves work in the game? Sr for my spelling mistakes.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Okay guys, thanks for all the help. The problems that i had were pobably because i made some mistakes when installing patchmaker(idk what mistakes but it's the only reason i can think of lol) So i will just install game from the scratch. One question. I don't want to repeat all the game so can you tell me what files should i copy and where to get my old saves work in the game? Sr for my spelling mistakes.
I think the "public data" in the main folder and the save files is all you need.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I remember buying that Zero-Dimensional device from Hyakki but now I'm trying to make the MTTK Special and it's no longer in my inventory. Where'd I lose it?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I remember buying that Zero-Dimensional device from Hyakki but now I'm trying to make the MTTK Special and it's no longer in my inventory. Where'd I lose it?
I'm not quite sure, since it's only purpose is being mixed with the magnum for a MTTK. Try editing the save to get it back.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone have the translation for the time when you ask Haru to say more about herself. It seems it would take a lot of screenshots of the dialogue to translate it on yandex and my screenshot button's not working. Also, after you beat EX4 yami gives different dialogue that's in Japanese. Does anyone have that?

I tried to translate them on Yandex but I didn't get as clear as I wanted translation:

Last edited:

DarksiderKingdom

Nov 21, 2021
I have completed ex-3, on my way to start ex-4.
I have a question about empty space in book completion below ex giant sphinx, can someone help?

Last edited:

Korjek

Jun 6, 2021
How i can beat the Rabbit Mother ? Cant pass after 1st dance battle.( always let go after the battle almost) Appears too often

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How i can beat the Rabbit Mother ? Cant pass after 1st dance battle.( always let go after the battle almost) Appears too often
You should use Cool Calm to avoid charm status. Sylph Storm helps a bit with her physical attacks. You can easily defeat her with the upgraded handgun, but an upgraded shotgun would make it a walk in the park. If you just want to avoid her, just reach the alley to get the medicine. After that, she won't spawn anymore.
I have completed ex-3, on my way to start ex-4.
I have a question about empty space in book completion below ex giant sphinx, can someone help?
Some entries (like the one you mention) are unlocked just by beating EX4.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes