DarksiderKingdom

Nov 21, 2021
You should use Cool Calm to avoid charm status. Sylph Storm helps a bit with her physical attacks. You can easily defeat her with the upgraded handgun, but an upgraded shotgun would make it a walk in the park. If you just want to avoid her, just reach the alley to get the medicine. After that, she won't spawn anymore.

Some entries (like the one you mention) are unlocked just by beating EX4.
You should use Cool Calm to avoid charm status. Sylph Storm helps a bit with her physical attacks. You can easily defeat her with the upgraded handgun, but an upgraded shotgun would make it a walk in the park. If you just want to avoid her, just reach the alley to get the medicine. After that, she won't spawn anymore.

Some entries (like the one you mention) are unlocked just by beating EX4.
Yes, but this entry is in ex-2 or 3 and I am way past that one

Mar 1, 2022
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I downloaded the main game and the DLC files, am I suppose to merge the files somehow? Or is the DLC download a waste of time? Since it seems after looking through the files that the main game has all the DLC content already.

Also wondering where to find a 100% save file for the game, I've only found old incomplete saves so far.

Banana_phone_911

May 13, 2021
Can anyone walk me through how to properly install this game? I keep getting a load of errors every time I try, the main one being that the gaji thing is missing the patcher_cache

Also apparently I need .NET?

Last edited:

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
Hey, how do you unlock EX-4? I just downloaded the compressed version in the main post and trasferred the savefiles and the rvdata. I have access to EX-1 2 and 3 but not EX-4. Do you need to complete all the other EX chapters before getting access to EX-4 or is there something I'm missing?

DarksiderKingdom

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, how do you unlock EX-4? I just downloaded the compressed version in the main post and trasferred the savefiles and the rvdata. I have access to EX-1 2 and 3 but not EX-4. Do you need to complete all the other EX chapters before getting access to EX-4 or is there something I'm missing?
Make sure that your game version is 8.06 patch 3.3 or above, if so than yes after completing ex3 you will unclock ex4.
Also there should be a bond with specific girls in order for each ex to be opened up.
So make sure that you bond with them.( Don't know which ones exactly).

Last edited:

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
Make sure that your game version is 8.06 patch 3.3 or above, if so than yes after completing ex3 you will unclock ex4.
Also there should be a bond with specific girls in order for each ex to be opened up.
So make sure that you bond with them.( Don't know which ones exactly).
Alright, thanks for the clarification. My version is 8.06 with patch 3.3 so it should be fine. I'm still doing EX-2, so that explains it.

Korjek

Jun 6, 2021
Guys i have a question, maybe answer is on this 111 pages, but i'm too lazy. Did you know the same games like SHRIFT ? Love this game so much and want to try more similar.

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
Guys i have a question, maybe answer is on this 111 pages, but i'm too lazy. Did you know the same games like SHRIFT ? Love this game so much and want to try more similar.
Can you be more specific on what you're looking for when you say similar? Like, tone-wise, gameplay-wise, etc? Or maybe there's a specific aspect you're looking for?
If you're just looking for a monster girl-based game with a really good story then I'd recommend The Three Charms and Monster Girl Quest series (really any series that was featured in MGQ Paradox's collab dlc is probably worth checking out [iirc Shrift is one of the ones in it])

Reactions: Korjek

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I cant play the game anymore. When I start the game I only get "Script 'Gaijinizer Patchmaker' line 180 Errno::EACCES occured Permission denied - log.txt"

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
I cant play the game anymore. When I start the game I only get "Script 'Gaijinizer Patchmaker' line 180 Errno::EACCES occured Permission denied - log.txt"
This happens to me quite often. For some reason, some antiviruses detect log.txt as a "protected document" and won't let the program have access to it. In my case it's Avast, but right after I get a pop-up that gives me the option to allow access. You might want to check your antivirus and give free pass to the program or disconnect it altogether if that doesn't work.

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
im on chapter 1.2 on lampas dark room and its fking annoying...... are there more kinds of annoying stuff in this game? if there is im gonna bail out.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
im on chapter 1.2 on lampas dark room and its fking annoying...... are there more kinds of annoying stuff in this game? if there is im gonna bail out.
There's one or two places where weird gameplay things happen, but I'd say the lampas part is the most annoying, so if you can get past it you can get past anything.

dreyc0

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys can someone tell how to get the orgy ending again? I got it in my first try long ago and wasn't translated that time, now a beat the game but I'm unable to obtain that scene I thought that was just bond with every girl and not proposing but nothing happen.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I have a question, I heared a lot about difrent geno ending AKA normal and hypocrite ones. Are they any difrent? I know that you can see Kazuya events whit demons he bonded whit on hypo, but is overall ending any diffrent? After cheating on hyakki fight(cuz ofc you have to now) the game just ended and I needed to reload a bunch of times and that was it.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have a question, I heared a lot about difrent geno ending AKA normal and hypocrite ones. Are they any difrent? I know that you can see Kazuya events whit demons he bonded whit on hypo, but is overall ending any diffrent? After cheating on hyakki fight(cuz ofc you have to now) the game just ended and I needed to reload a bunch of times and that was it.
Aside of a few interactions with bonded demons during the route, there are extra interactions after beating Hyakki and loading to re-visit previous maps before finally reaching the train (you get a few lines from those monsters' "corrupted" version). Then, after reaching the train, Hyakki is the one talking to you instead of Old One. The final screen after loading your game (again) specifies "Hypocrite" instead of "Genocide" ending.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes