kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
I hate getting that scene with a passion and I can't find the post I made about it either, spoilers make it hidden but I can try to remember what I can and edit this when I try it out again.

Here's what I remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is how I got it again, originally it was a bit more convoluted due to Hyakki being available to me. Hope this helps and let me know if it unlocked for you.

Good night/day!

Till next time.
He said Psuedoregression not moneybags

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How do I get Haru & Liz Psuedoregression loss scene?
He said Psuedoregression not moneybags
I'll just upload a video to demonstrate my point, seems my ability to explain the steps are lackluster and I omitted an important step, I apologize community.

Let me repeat this to explain as well (With the missing step):
Doing this branch again, I remember the full story. When I did this around a year ago, I really wanted to see what Psuedo-Regression was referring to, but the text just said unlocked instead of a hint. Looking though the scripts gave me an inkling of what it originally was hinting towards. I persevered and spent quite abit trying to get into the correct branch, eventually I got to the last step and pressed behave, meaning I had to reset but found out how to get that specific option to get the scene.
Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
I'll just upload a video to demonstrate my point, seems my ability to explain the steps are lackluster and I omitted an important step, I apologize community.

Google Drive

Let me repeat this to explain as well (With the missing step):
Doing this branch again, I remember the full story. When I did this around a year ago, I really wanted to see what Psuedo-Regression was referring to, but the text just said unlocked instead of a hint. Looking though the scripts gave me an inkling of what it originally was hinting towards. I persevered and spent quite abit trying to get into the correct branch, eventually I got to the last step and pressed behave, meaning I had to reset but found out how to get that specific option to get the scene.
Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.
This was it thank you.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
When I try to launch it gives me the Gaijinizer pop-up and in the log it says "Time:2021-07-27 20:54:23 -0700, Script Version:0.2.3"
Try droping SHRIFTPatchv3.4[ver.8.07] on game. if this will not help i will drop link to 8.07(yup latest) vesrion of the game pre patched.

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
I downloaded SHRIFT v8.06.rar and SHRIFT-v8.0.6_ dlc.rar.
Do i need both of them? If yes, how do i install the dlc? Extract and replace files?
Thank you.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I have the same question
If i remember correctly, only download the one labeled as Win, the one labeled as DLC is the unmodified version I uploaded along with a pre-patched version with the DLC. To get the translation for EX4 download the patch from the forum I'll post later in this post. Just run the patch installer for ease of access. If it asks for a net framework download the 86x version.

Warning: Some things might not work properly to some capacity, namely the fan art button as 8.07 added new entries and thus changed some scripts a bit. You will be able to play EX4 properly however so don't worry too much about that.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes