sedenspern

Jul 22, 2021
does anyone have any idea how to beat the final boss? Is there something I'm missing here? It isn't present on the guide I'm using, and I've been bashing my head against a wall for a while now. I don't have any mind corruption, and I have maxed out all of the girl's affection.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
does anyone have any idea how to beat the final boss? Is there something I'm missing here? It isn't present on the guide I'm using, and I've been bashing my head against a wall for a while now. I don't have any mind corruption, and I have maxed out all of the girl's affection.
you mean Samael? what route are you doing

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
ive been doing some searching around this thread and have not found a clear answer, is there a way to just unlock evrything using cheats saves or what ever.
and if there is could someone provide me with said way, that would be fantastic.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
ive been doing some searching around this thread and have not found a clear answer, is there a way to just unlock evrything using cheats saves or what ever.
and if there is could someone provide me with said way, that would be fantastic.
try to use MTOOL, is a translation tool for rpg maker games but you can get itens and increase your stats.
"I never had used on this game so not sure how is going to react"

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
just shoot him, he will use the same power that you already see before so just take the right countermeasure(if you want to kill him fast use the magnum all you will need is 5 bullets).

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
In Hecate where does hacking the mainframe occur? I never encountered her in EX 2 was it, where she killed the one that's imitating Nina? After that, it ends there.
The hacking happens after you fight Hecate and lose. The only way to move forward is doing what I said earlier.
The Hecate battle happens after you defeat corrupted Mormo.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How do I get Haru & Liz Psuedoregression loss scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate getting that scene with a passion and I can't find the post I made about it either, spoilers make it hidden but I can try to remember what I can and edit this when I try it out again.

Here's what I remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is how I got it again, originally it was a bit more convoluted due to Hyakki being available to me. Hope this helps and let me know if it unlocked for you.

Good night/day!

Till next time.

Mar 10, 2020
The hacking happens after you fight Hecate and lose. The only way to move forward is doing what I said earlier.
The Hecate battle happens after you defeat corrupted Mormo.
Yeah the Hecate battle doesn't happen on my save after defeating corrupted Mormo. I saw a guy previous posts ago having the same issue.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah the Hecate battle doesn't happen on my save after defeating corrupted Mormo. I saw a guy previous posts ago having the same issue.
That's weird. Did you, perhaps, copied a global save? Whenever an EX is replayed it can skip some parts.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes