avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just checking but I have to do one True Mercy on a clean game before I can do Genocide? Last time I got an ending but it wasn't named Genocide. Any special way to get Genocide?
And what happens on my first run-through if I choose the "kill" option?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just checking but I have to do one True Mercy on a clean game before I can do Genocide? Last time I got an ending but it wasn't named Genocide. Any special way to get Genocide?
And what happens on my first run-through if I choose the "kill" option?
You don't HAVE to do True Mercy first, just any run besides Genocide as your first run, I believe.
If you choose "kill" your first run, you'll automatically be forced to spare by 2-1 or 2-2, whichever one you encounter Liz & Haru in.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You don't HAVE to do True Mercy first, just any run besides Genocide as your first run, I believe.
If you choose "kill" your first run, you'll automatically be forced to spare by 2-1 or 2-2, whichever one you encounter Liz & Haru in.
Never FORCE ME TO SPARE!!! AAAAHH!!

Thanks. That answered my questions!

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone knows what the last line on the menu is, when the game starts up for the first time? (no save, no sharedata) There's one line in japanese, the very last one, clicking on it triggers a bunch of japanese lines with a Y/N prompt. Disappears as soon as a save is made. What's that about?

Reactions: dimonchick2012

Chronic Logic

Dec 11, 2018
Is there any special unique dialogues/scenes if you do a True Mercy => True Mercy run? Or is doing a second consecutive True Mercy run just the same as doing a True Mercy run the first time. For both of these runs I've disabled NG+. Trying to see how different Geno => Geno, TM => TM, Geno => TM, etc. runs are like.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Is there any special unique dialogues/scenes if you do a True Mercy => True Mercy run? Or is doing a second consecutive True Mercy run just the same as doing a True Mercy run the first time. For both of these runs I've disabled NG+. Trying to see how different Geno => Geno, TM => TM, Geno => TM, etc. runs are like.
I only noticed different dialogue after I did Geno and then tried true mercy again. Like when I tried to bond with Mormo, her "possessed self" came in at the last second and condemned her. Different home screen, girls mad at you, and rare little "you did genocide" reminders. Like when you have to re-urn all the girls trust or everyone is shocked and cautious of you on their chapters playthrough that you're not a psycho anymore. Something recently that seemed weird was how the danger music started playing when I bonded with Daji. Was that a glitch? I also remember using Lampas drop on Alarune Daji and becoming immune to her pheromones. Other unique dialogue I'll have to revisit.

Edit: Oh yeah, the second true mercy run is completely different. Jokes, you already know the heroines, and there are practically no battles.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone have hypotheses' about that "Noah" character at the end of True Mercy?And why is my fav Daji not in the group photo~!? And was anyone else creeped out that Abaddon was a conjoined twingirl?

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
EX 4 Spoilers and Monster Girl Quest Paradox as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SPOILER

Maybe the White Rabbit you saw in the Paradox Loop was the remnants of the already dead W. Rabbit? She may have already been killed by the Queen of Dreams, Daji, or those "universal constants." Don't ya hate it when that happens? :oops:

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a "Genocide Route?" I've only ever gotten the "Hypocrite Route."
Yeah, there is.
After completing any run before it, disable NG+ benefits and kill at every opportunity you get, making sure to clear out every area before moving on.
Just keep going like that until you get to the ending and reach the genocide final boss which is uh... basically impossible without cheating. Wasn't before, but is now. Thanks dev.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You're right about cheating. So now that I got the Hypocrite Route am I locked out of the Genocide Route and is it worth going on now that I've cleared Hypocrite?

Edit: Oh crap, of course I am. Hyakki said she'd never let me ruin a world again. But that caption that showed up said I was free "to kill again." Which is it!?

Edit: So I gave it a shot: going down the Genocide Route but I think I am on Hypocrite again. Wait, I think I got it. Like you said, I needed to remove the NG+ effects. No one's acting like they know me. KUYASHIIIII!!!! Hyakki said she'd stop me from doing this again. Will I finally, for once in my life, get the Genocide Route!!!??

Edit(again): Since the Barghest didn't show up to implore to me I assumed that I was on Genocide where no one recognized me but Lampas did! Which route am I on!!?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes